Man Faints and Falls to His Death After Encounter with Ladyboy

webfact

7 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I think we all know that feeling of wanting to roll over and die upon discovering that the hot girl we have rented and have been intimate with turns out to have a penis. 

Just another part of living in Thailand.

I would think 2 testicles hanging down and a nob would be a dead give away, but if that floats ya boat, crack on.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Knee deep water, and the other dude didn't think to help him out, instead of looking for assistance ... :coffee1:

Probably was just going for his wallet.

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

discovering that the hot girl we have rented and have been intimate with turns out to have a penis.

I've never had this experience, but wouldn't that be one of the FIRST things you would find out when the 2 of you were 'being intimate'?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

This tragic incident underscores the importance of having a medical alert device

This tragic incident underscores the growing unwillingness of casual acquaintances to venture into knee-high water in order to save a life.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Maybe when the tourist saw the size of his girls manhood the excitement was to much for him..

Don't deep throat if you are an epileptic, it won't be a good night, especially near water.

Hope I don't get into trouble for this, but these pictures, which I assume have nothing to do with the actual story, are really confusing to me!

IF they were both wearing life-vests, for knee deep water, that would be quite strange!  

On 8/9/2024 at 10:41 AM, KhunLA said:

Knee deep water, and the other dude didn't think to help him out, instead of looking for assistance ... :coffee1:

Yeah.  Literally the guy was just unconscious in shallow water.  Only needed to hop in and lift his head out of the water.

A very sad way to go, and easily preventable.

• Agree 1

On 8/9/2024 at 1:16 PM, mfd101 said:

I've never had this experience, but wouldn't that be one of the FIRST things you would find out when the 2 of you were 'being intimate'?

The first four days he told me he had his period

• Sad 1

On 8/9/2024 at 8:08 PM, CanadaSam said:

Hope I don't get into trouble for this, but these pictures, which I assume have nothing to do with the actual story, are really confusing to me!

IF they were both wearing life-vests, for knee deep water, that would be quite strange!  

Rescue workers and divers retrieved his body, dressed in a white T-shirt and black jeans, 

no mention if the black jeans were up..or down around the ankles ..