Today at 7/11.....

21 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Whatever makes you happy as long as you aren't hurting anyone in the process. 

Younger women just don't do it for me.  Been with many but for me it is finding the extremely rare woman that is near my age and I find irresistible is what excites me.  Takes a huge effort and a lot of luck!  I seem to have loads of luck and had tons of spare time.

Totally agree, men who are violent towards women are the scum of the earth.

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I don't. However, I have a pretty good memory.

It was eidetic when I was young.

Also have an amazing memory, though selective at times.

Something about numbers & prices, and it sticks.  I'll notice the slightest increases week to week, month to month.  

I still remember my PA, USA driver license # from 30+ yrs ago.   Use to know my CC #s.   Can't explain it, things just stick.  

Be damned if I can remember half my passwords though :cheesy:  Although now when I reset them, I use my past house address #s, and yea, I remember all of them.

8 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The problem with that theory is that women, too get older. If you pick a woman your age, when you're 78 what will she look like at that age? And do you still wan to lie next to her then? We just need to recall Brigitte Bardot then and now to mind, or Pamela Anderson then and now. The horror is palpable. Yet if you choose a young girl, your odds in this regard are much improved.

And that's just looks. I'm not even talking about grouchiness, laziness, declining desire to please, declining desire for sex, menopause, and all this...

The French consider a woman is in her prime when she hits 40. I'm incline to agree.

On 8/13/2024 at 3:27 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

You go to shops to buy items, you don't go there to make new friends , who would you want to make friends with the staff ?

No one. I'm talking about rude attitude. About the manager I became friend with, it's just because we were living in the same building at the same floor.

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Also have an amazing memory, though selective at times.

Something about numbers & prices, and it sticks.  I'll notice the slightest increases week to week, month to month.  

I still remember my PA, USA driver license # from 30+ yrs ago.   Use to know my CC #s.   Can't explain it, things just stick.  

Be damned if I can remember half my passwords though :cheesy:  Although now when I reset them, I use my past house address #s, and yea, I remember all of them.

The licence plate of the first car I ever had was PT 157. Like you, I can remember the number, street and town of every house I ever lived in, from when I was a kid.

My passwords are nearly all randomly generated, no point in trying to remember them. I store them all on Bitwarden, with the master password being a memorable golf score.

I really would be stuffed if I ever forgot the master password.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The French consider a woman is in her prime when she hits 40. I'm incline to agree.

French women?

Because Vincent Cassel, the french actor, married his 21 year old gf.  And Alain Delon was not one to go for older women.

23 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The problem with that theory is that women, too get older. If you pick a woman your age, when you're 78 what will she look like at that age? And do you still wan to lie next to her then? We just need to recall Brigitte Bardot then and now to mind, or Pamela Anderson then and now. The horror is palpable. Yet if you choose a young girl, your odds in this regard are much improved.

And that's just looks. I'm not even talking about grouchiness, laziness, declining desire to please, declining desire for sex, menopause, and all this...

Younger woman are there for the younger men , you are pretty much ruining their life if you get a lot younger woman and she will likely be a widow in her 40's and be unable to find another partner then

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Younger woman are there for the younger men , you are pretty much ruining their life if you get a lot younger woman and she will likely be a widow in her 40's and be unable to find another partner then

Check with my GF, she thinks I am the best thing that has ever happened to her.

When I cark it, she will be well provided for, and at an age where she will have no interest in other men.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Check with my GF, she thinks I am the best thing that has ever happened to her.

When I cark it, she will be well provided for, and at an age where she will have no interest in other men.

So she will spend her older years alone .

Does she have any Children ?

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Think there may be some obvious options you have missed 🙂  Think about it...

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Daughter, and two grandchildren. They call me grandfather.

She certainly won't be spending her older years alone, her circle of close friends is amazing.

Is it just me, or are you a wet blanket with everyone?

41 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Yep, I would have tended to agree just 5 years ago.  I have found the one in a billion.  She is the sexiest person I've ever been with and there have been 200-400 🙂 I don't count but that is my wild guess. I'm not going to share a picture of her in a bikini but she is flawless and her body isn't her best physical quality.  So my opinion is very biased and I know that the odds of this happening twice are non-existent.  

She seems to live to make me happy and somehow knows what I want before I do.  OK, stop puking and I will stop blathering...  In around 20 years we will be ~78 and I can't imagine not loving her the same. Shtt- said I would stop blathering 🙂

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Daughter, and two grandchildren. They call me grandfather.

She certainly won't be spending her older years alone, her circle of close friends is amazing.

Is it just me, or are you a wet blanket with everyone?

I have met quite a few 40 something Thai woman widows who were married to their deceased  Falang Husband who are now single and looking for a replacement 

I have met quite a few 40 something Thai woman widows who were married to their deceased  Falang Husband who are now single and looking for a replacement 

Wow, you just answered your own prior question. Many options?????

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have met a few myself, some are left quite wealthy.

10 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Yep, I would have tended to agree just 5 years ago.  I have found the one in a billion.  She is the sexiest person I've ever been with and there have been 200-400 🙂 I don't count but that is my wild guess. I'm not going to share a picture of her in a bikini but she is flawless and her body isn't her best physical quality.  So my opinion is very biased and I know that the odds of this happening twice are non-existent.  

She seems to live to make me happy and somehow knows what I want before I do.  OK, stop puking and I will stop blathering...  In around 20 years we will be ~78 and I can't imagine not loving her the same. Shtt- said I would stop blathering 🙂

I wouldn't say my GF is the most beautiful or sexiest. She wins easily in the cute department. She works hard at staying in good shape.

I have never been with any other woman who is so dedicated to my welfare. Nothing is too much trouble for her.

OK, your turn to grab a bucket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Lacessit will be available when she's 40.

18 minutes ago, atpeace said:

You my friend, have entered the fantasy of the soul...otherwise known as ...."love"....just be careful. And remember...it is only a fantasy.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I wouldn't say my GF is the most beautiful or sexiest. She wins easily in the cute department. She works hard at staying in good shape.

I have never been with any other woman who is so dedicated to my welfare. Nothing is too much trouble for her.

OK, your turn to grab a bucket.

What does she get out of the relationship ?

I personally dislike being fawned over and being taken care of , I prefer to do everything myself and be independent 

Just now, Cameroni said:

Lacessit will be available when she's 40.

Just as well I wasn't drinking coffee when I saw your post.

Frankly, the thought of sex with an airhead teenager does nothing for me.

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

I personally dislike being fawned over and being taken care of , I prefer to do everything myself and be independent 

Security. The knowledge she won't have to scrape for a living in the rice fields when I am gone.

Your attitude may well change when your spine is so stuffed it takes you ten minutes to put your socks on.

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

How many guys have banged her ?

Which one of you has the highest body count 

You really lack any sense of humor.  When is the last time you have caused a laugh or even a polite smile.  It's OK dude - life probably can't get anymore depressing than this state your in.  Cheers 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Apparently that isn't working out for you. 

You come across as an angry sad person.  One of those types that you feel sorry for even when they behave like a jerk. You know, the pathetic inauthentic type that try to be cool but every sees through it.  

On 8/11/2024 at 1:28 PM, Lacessit said:

I went to 7/11 today from the village to pick up lunch. OK, I slum it occasionally.

I bought about half a dozen items, took them to the cash register. The young girl behind the counter put the double pork burger and cheese aside to be microwaved.

She scanned the items, and gave me my change. I pointed out she had not scanned the burger, or charged me for it.

It was if I had offended her, or caused her to lose face. No smile, no thank you after I had rectified an error which might have got her pay docked at the end of the day.

I still fail sometimes to understand Thai people.

SOMETIMES??? 

In all honesty, you have always struck me as one who has never understood Thai people, not to mention the super group, Asian people. 

For the life of me, I can't understand why you came here in the first place, other than, maybe, for a free pedicure. 

Certainly, before eating any of your purchases, I would advise you to check the labels, lest you wind up eating anything ultra-processed. 

I never eat like you, I guess. 

Never have. 

Never will. 

I would say that the ATTITUDE you object to might have been warranted. 

Were you, for example, wearing your Farang Cargo Shorts, as usual? 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, atpeace said:

Apparently that isn't working out for you. 

You come across as an angry sad person.  One of those types that you feel sorry for even when they behave like a jerk. You know, the pathetic inauthentic type that try to be cool but every sees through it.  

I have always been independent , always washed my own clothes and cooked all my food and been self employed and self sufficient . 

I would rather do things myself then get other people to do them for me .

I learnt to fend for myself from a young age and not to be reliant on other people 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I told them that I didn't want a relationship with them 

Fortunate for them.  Can't imagine how much fun you would be to hang around 🙂

The point was. slow down and think this through, they have many options upon there spouses death.  Hang with family, find someone new...  I feel like I'm talking to an angry teenager. 

Just now, Lacessit said:

Just as well I wasn't drinking coffee when I saw your post.

Frankly, the thought of sex with an airhead teenager does nothing for me.

Same here when I think of you doing it. When I think of doing it it is a beautful exerience though. 

I have always been independent , always washed my own clothes and cooked all my food and been self employed and self sufficient . 

I would rather do things myself then get other people to do them for me .

I learnt to fend for myself from a young age and not to be reliant on other people 

Good for you. So have posters here.  They could survive alone but choose not to.  To each his own.  Your way is not the only way.  You seem to have a huge ego that gets in the way of being happy.  Your choice I guess...