Trump is getting torched in the polls

FriscoKid

Just now, Lacessit said:

Oh yes, I saw this policy speech by Trump...........

You're on about Kamala cackling? Look in the mirror.......

details.png

A mirror will show myself, good looking.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/13/2024 at 2:32 AM, CharlieKo said:

I'm not aware of Trump claiming something he didn't do. Where as Walz obviously lied.

Trump's "talent" is Promising things he Never Intends to Even TRY to do = being a "Con Man."  Now, he is trying to convince people to believe this routine a 2nd time.  The problem is, it doesn't work on as many suckers the 2nd time, so he will probably lose the swing states. 

If he had just kept his word on immigration-policy the first time, ~100 million Americans would have risen up from "hand to mouth" wages, and he would have won 2020 in a landslide, including with many of those minority voters he always talks about, who are hardest-hit per-capita by imported foreign labor - both legal and illegal.  See "supply and demand" - it works in the labor-market, too.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Oh yes, I saw this policy speech by Trump...........

You're on about Kamala cackling? Look in the mirror.......

details.png

The irony, here, is this critique is right-wing propaganda - what the R-Party always supported - low-tariffs for outsourcing, and a flood of foreign labor - so they could avoid paying Americans a decent wage.  The Democrats opposed this until Bill Clinton flipped the script, and sold out working Americans. 

Not to worry, though - Trump won't do anything he is promising if he wins, just like the last time.  Whatever the MIC, Black-Rock, Big-Pharma, etc wants, they will get from either of these clowns. 

The only wild-card is RFK-Jr - but as long as the MSM keep him off "cable news," the boomer voters will never know about that option. 

If I were Kamala I'd refuse to debate Trump. She should know the risk, as she was wiped out by Tulsi Gabbard last time round. Hilary never recovered from the "cos you'd be in jail" line and Joe put up the worst debating performance in Presidential history, so bad he had to quit the race. 

Kamala is not a good debater. She is an excellent inquisitor as she showed during many Senate hearings, but when things start to flow she's poor. 

The risk of Trump one-lining her campaign to death is too high. I wonder if he'll dare deploy the "ask Mrs Willie Brown" line that's already floating around. He's probably the only politician I've seen that would go that low. 

11 minutes ago, Rob Browder said:

Trump's "talent" is Promising things he Never Intends to Even TRY to do = being a "Con Man."  Now, he is trying to convince people to believe this routine a 2nd time.  The problem is, it doesn't work on as many suckers the 2nd time, so he will probably lose the swing states. 

If he had just kept his word on immigration-policy the first time, ~100 million Americans would have risen up from "hand to mouth" wages, and he would have won 2020 in a landslide, including with many of those minority voters he always talks about, who are hardest-hit per-capita by imported foreign labor - both legal and illegal.  See "supply and demand" - it works in the labor-market, too.

Trump had 3.5% unemployment and low inflation.

Only fools don't know this.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, theblether said:

If I were Kamala I'd refuse to debate Trump. She should know the risk, as she was wiped out by Tulsi Gabbard last time round. Hilary never recovered from the "cos you'd be in jail" line and Joe put up the worst debating performance in Presidential history, so bad he had to quit the race. 

Kamala is not a good debater. She is an excellent inquisitor as she showed during many Senate hearings, but when things start to flow she's poor. 

The risk of Trump one-lining her campaign to death is too high. I wonder if he'll dare deploy the "ask Mrs Willie Brown" line that's already floating around. He's probably the only politician I've seen that would go that low. 

Why she is scared of 3. Trump destroyed Clinton and Biden. Covid saved Biden in 2020.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Trump had 3.5% unemployment and low inflation.

Only fools don't know this.

Where "unemployment" doesn't include anyone out of work for a year, and counts those in below-subsistence part-time jobs as "employed."  Half of Americans couldn't find $400 in an emergency during Trump's tenure - just like under Obama. 

And, yes, the Inflation caused directly by his reckless covid-spending had not kicked in yet, when he left the WH - nor the high gas prices resulting from his "greatest deal" with OPEC to slash production.

Biden/Kamala continued the crazy deficit-spending, the wars, bad energy-policy, etc - so no help there.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Why she is scared of 3. Trump destroyed Clinton and Biden. Covid saved Biden in 2020.

I don't know why people are laughing at your post. 

Joe Biden put up the worst debating performance in Presidential history. So bad that his own party CAMPAIGNED against him. 

The problem is that he has been replaced by someone that another Democrat utterly destroyed in a televised debate. 

Trump has nothing to lose in this debate, Kamala everything. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theblether said:

I don't know why people are laughing at your post. 

Joe Biden put up the worst debating performance in Presidential history. So bad that his own party CAMPAIGNED against him. 

The problem is that he has been replaced by someone that another Democrat utterly destroyed in a televised debate. 

Trump has nothing to lose in this debate, Kamala everything. 

This website has 30 from the far left. They don't admit the truth ever. You are correct. Trump smashes people in debates.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

This website has 30 from the far left. They don't admit the truth ever. You are correct. Trump smashes people in debates...........

......and changing rooms

What a guy...a real man's man.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

This website has 30 from the far left. They don't admit the truth ever. You are correct. Trump smashes people in debates.

By telling lies........?  😋

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Rasmussen is a Republican pollster.

Most polls are left wing biased by 1 to 3 points. Fox had Clinton ahead by 4 in 2016.

So Trump is on target to win.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1