Trump is getting torched in the polls

FriscoKid

31 minutes ago, Rob Browder said:

Vs "Bone Spurs" draft-deferment Trump?  The Rs had a chance for a good candidate - solid on every conservative policy + a military-record - in DeSantis, but there were too many Trump "fan" fools in the R-Primary, who think this is some sort of "rah-rah my team" event - the sort who think WWF wrestling is "real."  Granted, the "Orange Man Bad" types are equally clueless - just flip the "face" and "heel" roles in the WWF-Ring.  American politics are a sad, sick joke, now.

I'm not aware of Trump claiming something he didn't do. Where as Walz obviously lied.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, CallumWK said:

Few months ago Harris scored lower than Biden in the polls, and that says something.

So how is it possible that everyone like her now?

Not everyone but the turnaround actually happened. It's very real. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, MicroB said:

They didn't falsify a medical using a corrupt physician.

Unproven and irrelevant. They all could have gone but all tried their hardest not to. Biden even took MORE student deferments than Trump. But if you think that something from 55 years ago is still fresh and relevant, go for it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

I'm not aware of Trump claiming something he didn't do. Where as Walz obviously lied.

Trump claimed he had bone spurs to get out of serving in the military.

Are you okay with his lies?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MicroB said:

They didn't falsify a medical using a corrupt physician.

Bush& Cheney falsely claimed Iraq  had nuclear weapons using a corrupt general. Sending thousand of US service men on a one way trip to Iraq. Biden is sending Billions of dollars to Ukraine that needs to be spent in the USA. And all you people can talk about are bone spurs and paying off a hooker ??. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Bush& Cheney falsely claimed Iraq  had nuclear weapons using a corrupt general. Sending thousand of US service men on a one way trip to Iraq. Biden is sending Billions of dollars to Ukraine that needs to be spent in the USA. And all you people can talk about are bone spurs and paying off a hooker ??. 

Are you saying in uncertain terms you think Russia attacks are not everybodys responsibility?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Speak for yourself 

I agree with that.

I'm a guy who grew up a mile from the Atalantic Ocean.

Try going to bed knowing Russian subs were with in range.

Watch the history of war mongers that hopefully you never forget 

Edited by earlinclaifornia

2 minutes ago, jas007 said:

The polls?  Remember how accurate the polls were in 2016? Anyway, people should know by now that the polls don’t mean much. They’re mostly a propaganda tool.

The polls were accurate in 2016.

Do you disagree?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Biden isn't running for president, Trump is. Along with a running mate who mimicked a drag queen.

Yeah, and he is running against a woman who blew her way into politics and a coward who ditched his fellow soldiers when it was time to lead them in war.

See, two can play at this game. Now, would you care to stay at least moderately close to the topic, or just play Duelling Insults about the candidates?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-advisers-deeply-rattled-spiraling-161207179.html

Trump’s Anger Out of Control as Poll Numbers Keep Cratering

Nov 21, 2016 I flew TG NRT-BKK.  Polls had it for Hillary in a landslide of course.

She had it in the bag and was winning

Shocked 6 😬 hours later I got off the plane in BKK. Saw a TV,  Trump had been elected.

Never forget it is not about America.  iI will come down to a few hundred thousand votes in swing states

A bizarre and anachronistic system that no longer fit for purpose should be abolished

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-advisers-deeply-rattled-spiraling-161207179.html

Trump’s Anger Out of Control as Poll Numbers Keep Cratering

Nov 21, 2016 I flew TG NRT-BKK.  Polls had it for Hillary in a landslide of course.

She had it in the bag and was winning

Shocked 6 😬 hours later I got off the plane in BKK. Saw a TV,  Trump had been elected.

Never forget it is not about America.  iI will come down to a few hndred thousand votes in swing states

A bizarre and anachronistic system that no longer fit for purpose that should be abolished

I did not recall that. Nothing close to a landslide at the election day.The lead had been on a downward path up until the vote and ended up as follows:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_2016_United_States_presidential_election

• Like 1

Just now, Captain Monday said:

Maybe that is right but nobody expected Trump to win except maybe Michael Moore. Trump ran for personal aggrandizement, attention and fundraising.  Trump had been saying for months in 2016 that it was "rigged". Nobody was more surprised than Trump when Trump won. 

Just my IHMO. Clinton was a fool for all the negativity she brought, she had the lack of insight to not put any effort into the Blue Wall.

Manafort provided Russia with the finding on the current state of the race.

They did the job of affecting those who  did not bother to vote.

Kelly Ann was also key.

• Like 1