Time ‘propaganda’ profile of Kamala Harris ripped for ‘worshipping’ Dem nominee

CallumWK

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't recall that. I don't find your posts personally insulting so I have no reason to do so. You are one of the more rational posters from your side, though I disagree with most that you say, but that is what a forum is about- debate- not insulting other people.

However, you are welcome to put me on ignore.

Well thanks for the compliment.........Never crossed my mind to put you on ignore and I don't have anyone on ignore.....😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The actual headline says

Donald Trump Says He Will Go to Venezuela if He Loses Election.

Perhaps you don't see the difference between "flee" and "go to", but that would not surprise me.

It's against forum rules to change a quote to change the meaning.

Reading comprehension skills taught in high school would have avoided such semantic hair-splitting instance like this. Which reminds me of,

The bank robber: "I never said, 'I'm robbing the bank', I only held the gun to the teller's head and told her to give me the bank notes." Based on that, he was let go, cops were unable to file bank robbing charges or prove any homicidal intent on the suspect part.

Edited by watthong
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Donald Trump’s 2017 inauguration had an estimated attendance of around 300,000 to 400,000 people, while Barack Obama’s 2009 inauguration attracted an estimated 1.8 million people.

That has got to hurt.

it was 700-900 in another article , so i guess it depends which anti trump outlet you read. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

worst President says 1 side. Trump got 11million more votes the second time beating both obamas by 5 & 9 million, so hardly 'the worst President ever"

and Bidens 81...yeah right, of course, and out of that 81 million who showed up to his inauguration day!! practically ZERO

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 09.45.16.png

Umm.  Since when is a president's performance judged by the number of votes he received in an election?   Nixon did very well in the '72 vote . . .   You'll note I generously rounded up Trump's 2020 vote to 74,224,000, giving him those extra votes he was illegally trying to steal in Georgia.

10 minutes ago, watthong said:

Reading comprehension skills taught in high school would have avoided such semantic hair-splitting instance like this.

Ever considered taking your own advice,.......oh wait, I'm talking to a leftie, which don't like truths.

image.png.d30d45a9bdcb6015684f762cb83b48ba.png

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Making it up again?

The actual headline says

Donald Trump Says He Will Go to Venezuela if He Loses Election.

Perhaps you don't see the difference between "flee" and "go to", but that would not surprise me.

It's against forum rules to change a quote to change the meaning.

He will likely lose, and I hope he goes. And decides to stay! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CallumWK said:

I'm asking you not to distort FACTS. Trump let in 3 million, Biden TEN million. BUT

So, Trump campaigned against illegal immigration, but let in 3 million.

And you would vote for him again, if you were a US citizen.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, DustyShoes said:

She will be outed -- and perhaps ousted -- come debate time. Just as JB was. It will be most entertaining.

Too bad she doesn't have the balls and brains to do three.

Trump is a pretty bad debater.

I suspect that most politicians could make a fool of him.

GU0wbhzXEAAj2Y1.jpeg

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is a pretty bad debater.

I suspect that most politicians could make a fool of him.

GU0wbhzXEAAj2Y1.jpeg

Trump isn't in anyones pocket like most politicians, so he'd have no bones calling them out on things they might not want mentioned, like he did Clinton in 20126 debate regarding the tax laws that she could have changed if she'd wanted.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Let us make it easier for the simple minds.

Harris, who was responsible for the immigration under Biden, let in 3 times as many illegals as Trump, but you would still vote for her?

You are answering a question with a question. Bad form.

Harris never promised to end illegal immigration. Trump did. And failed.

• Love It 1

45 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

I hope she does do three. And I hope you Trumpsters keep underestimating her. She didn't just fall out of a coconut tree. She has been a local prosecutor, Attorney General of California, a Senator from California, and Vice President of the Unites States. And she was on her college debate team.  And she's up against an angry old whiner that doesn't know how to react to reality. Maybe the false FOX narrative has suckered you all in. 

Didn't fall out of the coconut tree? She IS the coconut tree.

Suggest: Don't eat dinner on debate night. The words you eat will upset your stomach.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Let us make it easier for the simple minds.

Harris, who was responsible for the immigration under Biden, let in 3 times as many illegals as Trump, but you would still vote for her?

Yes, every day and twice on Sunday's

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You are answering a question with a question. Bad form.

Harris never promised to end illegal immigration. Trump did. And failed.

You started with the questions, and now you are on ignore, as get tired of you deflecting to make your boat float.

image.png.13854835798f5b2e1df17cb03bdbbfbf.png

Edited by CallumWK
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, dundas said:

Some days (most days) I'm glad I'm not an American. Witnessing the struggle between a VP who doesn't give interviews and a former president who doesn't have any policies (beyond slogans, that is), is like listening to nails being dragged down a blackboard. All the way from now until November. But as a non-american, I really hope that Trump loses, hugely. As president the only person he would be interested in is himself -- well apart from other billionaires (like Elon Musk and Peter Thiel, waiting to feast on the spoils of lower taxes for the rich), and luminaries such as Xi, Putin, and Xi, who he seems to idolise. His presidency would mean the demise of the American middle class, already on the slide.  

Thank you, also glad you're not an American. It's dying from too much ignorance and complacency already without your help.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you don't know you're being conned by a conman, congratulations you're what they call a "mark".  

Someone who's got more money than good sense or the ability to think critically when presented with a pile of steaming 💩 

8j17g7.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump let in 3 million when he was President. I don't remember FOX News complaining about that.

So, a fourth of what Biden let in, got it. 

And the border was wide open when he got in, finally got it closed, and then Biden opened it back up. 

No go with the inane but but but covid nonsense. 

• Thumbs Up 1