Donald Trump’s speech during Musk interview sparks health concerns

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, energy and food are typically left out of inflation, incidentally the two items that disproportionately hurt the poor to a lesser degree the middle class. 

In the U.S., inflation is calculated using a broad range of goods and services, which are categorized into major groups. These include:

1. Food and Beverages: Groceries, restaurant meals, non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks.

2. Housing: Rent, home prices, utilities, and household maintenance.

3. Apparel: Clothing and footwear.

4. Transportation: Gasoline, vehicle prices, public transit, and airfare.

5. Medical Care: Medical services, prescription drugs, and health insurance.

6. Education and Communication: Tuition, internet, and phone services.

7. Recreation: Entertainment, toys, and sporting goods.

8. Other Goods and Services: Tobacco, personal care products, and insurance.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

That is a completely ridiculous statement, the inflation numbers are totally fake, consumer confidence is way down, the stock market is pumped up with more gas than the Hindenburg had, due to corporate shaving of their labor force, and there are so many other aspects of the economy that are pumped up and in dramatic need of correction. Many expect real estate in the next few years to take quite a hot, as well as the stock market. Huge corrections over the next 1-3 years. 

Ok 

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

That is a completely ridiculous statement, the inflation numbers are totally fake, consumer confidence is way down, the stock market is pumped up with more gas than the Hindenburg had, due to corporate shaving of their labor force, and there are so many other aspects of the economy that are pumped up and in dramatic need of correction. Many expect real estate in the next few years to take quite a hot, as well as the stock market. Huge corrections over the next 1-3 years. 

Why do people have to talk in extremes - the fact is the American economy is as we speak the envy of the world according to most. The figures are good. You may or may not be right in your predictions. How many years have you been predicting this? A stock market correction happens but even with that it would be up a mile over the past years. I recall your cataclysmic predictions for tourism in Thailand post covid - I think you said it would take many many years to recover if I recall - but things are going ok there too.   

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Why do people have to talk in extremes - the fact is the American economy is as we speak the envy of the world according to most. The figures are good. You may or may not be right in your predictions. How many years have you been predicting this? A stock market correction happens but even with that it would be up a mile over the past years. I recall your cataclysmic predictions for tourism in Thailand post covid - I think you said it would take many many years to recover if I recall - but things are going ok there too.   

And it has been for well over 100 years. 

22 hours ago, Keep Right said:

I cannot wait until Harris and Trump debate. I enjoy a good laugh and Harris's word salad is hilarious.

word salad Harris.jpg

That's fine with me. Then she's not alone. The weird old white man is talking only gibberish. 😂

• Like 1

On 8/14/2024 at 2:59 AM, placeholder said:

Donald Trump had his lengthy conversation with Elon Musk on X on Monday, and one thing that could not be missed through it all was the former president’s slurred speech.

Trump often sounded as though he was speaking with a heavy lisp or slurring his words, and that had social media stirring.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2024/08/donald-trumps-speech-during-musk-interview-sparks-health-concerns.html

Trump rambles, slurs his way through Elon Musk interview. It was an unmitigated disaster.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/08/12/trump-musk-interview-x-twitter-spaces-disaster/74774628007/

Maybe they'll convince Trump to step down and be replaced by his V.P. candidate? Well, I can dream, can't I?

Probably he didn't put his teeth in. Happens to weird people very often

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Sound philosophical or something but I have on several occasions  not received a response to such issues so that is silence is it not.

Wow. Brilliant "back in yer face" response Fat person. Respect.

• Haha 1

I have removed an unacceptable post, but please note, if you are going to report a post, do not do so after you have first tried to antagonise the situation further, and then only make the report after your unacceptable comments are removed.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, susanlea said:

Elon looks fit.

This can't be valid, we all know Trump doesn't weight more than 215 lbs  while here in this fake picture one leg weighs at least that much by itself. 

Just now, Presnock said:

This can't be valid, we all know Trump doesn't weight more than 215 lbs  while here in this fake picture one leg weighs at least that much by itself. 

Didn't like to spoil things ....but I have a suspicion it is AI generated.....(God! I hope so)

Just now, Will B Good said:

Didn't like to spoil things ....but I have a suspicion it is AI generated.....(God! I hope so)

I think the picture says more truth than Trump and his doctor about his actual healthy body

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

To be honest.....I half expected to see him in Paris....

Yeah I read that there were some new categories - butg I didn't realize that the belly flop was one of them.  Or was he going to be in the break dance?

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2024 at 3:15 PM, DustyShoes said:

So refreshing to hear a leftie concerned about Trump's health. Everyone should be concerned for the next POTUS.

Rest assured the slurring was due to the "Space" platform. Many glitches for sure, but shouldn't take away from the substance.

To ease your concerns, this should make you feel better...

The man's mind has always been a slurry and I think his mouth is just catching up with his brain.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

The man's mind has always been a slurry and I think his mouth is just catching up with his brain.

Rattle?   Bore stiff, annoy and get your self sued......genius.

On 8/14/2024 at 2:59 AM, placeholder said:

Donald Trump had his lengthy conversation with Elon Musk on X on Monday, and one thing that could not be missed through it all was the former president’s slurred speech.

Trump often sounded as though he was speaking with a heavy lisp or slurring his words, and that had social media stirring.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2024/08/donald-trumps-speech-during-musk-interview-sparks-health-concerns.html

Trump rambles, slurs his way through Elon Musk interview. It was an unmitigated disaster.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/08/12/trump-musk-interview-x-twitter-spaces-disaster/74774628007/

Maybe they'll convince Trump to step down and be replaced by his V.P. candidate? Well, I can dream, can't I?

Your avatar suits you well in my opinion.

19 hours ago, placeholder said:

Actually, it's more like the left is having a shooting party. And the targets are fish in a barrel.

Rear end.