Bombshell:Dem Convention Protests for Palestine

riclag

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Oh, Chicago is going to be so, so grand...

Muslim leaders expect 100,000 pro-Palestinian demonstrators for DNC.

Three main protests are being planned for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, the first and last days of the convention. More than 150 organizations from around the country say they’ve formed a collective to have these protests be large in numbers, and while they represent a number of different interests, they say they will be focused on the Israeli-Palestinian war.

https://wgntv.com/news/democratic-national-convention-chicago-2024/muslim-pro-palestinian-protest-plans-dnc-chicago/

DNC 2024 security zones and protest plans: What we know

Regarding “demonstration zones,” a federal judge ruled in the favor of the city’s route for protestors near the United Center. A coalition of protestors said they’ll appeal.

https://wgntv.com/news/democratic-national-convention-chicago-2024/dnc-2024-security-protest-zones/

I wonder if it'll be as grand as the 1968 DNC Convention in the Windy City.  Because one thing we know about "mostly peaceful protestors" is that they won't stay within the approved areas, or the approved activities.

About time the US stops supporting Israel. What hamas did was terrible. What Israel is doing in return is 10 times worse

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel are taking steps to make sure Hamas cannot attack Israel again and that Israel can live in peace in the future .

Hamas needs to be removed from this World  

Israel needs to stop taking land from the Palestinians. Can't argue that they've been doing this for decades

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Chicago is preparing for anything  even the worst.

DHS  designated it ,a national security event.

Could be a potential for terror or criminal activity , like mass shooting,bombing, chemical attack or protest turned riots according to the video!

Plain folk be like,The far  left are coming,  shut the doors , lock and latch them , here they come again .imop

Edited by riclag

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Could be a potential for terror or criminal activity , like mass shooting,bombing chemical attack or protest turned riots according to the video

Should have prepared the same when the Capitol was attacked.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Some people with half a brain might deduct a typo.

BTW feel better now that you tried to be smart? 

Half a brain will proof read.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Feeling testy? Too bad.

Aux contraire, not at al. Just don't like the condescending tone in the remarks about a typo. He knew what was meant but needed to have some "fun" with his post. That's all. Also I edited my post because I did not realize the deleted word was a "forbidden" one.  

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

About time the US stops supporting Israel. What hamas did was terrible. What Israel is doing in return is 10 times worse

Vote for Harris, and you'll get what you want. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, riclag said:

Could be a potential for terror or criminal activity , like mass shooting,bombing, chemical attack or protest turned riots according to the video!

Plain folk be like,The far  left are coming,  shut the doors , lock and latch them , here they come again .imop

I say word goes out and it's calm as can be. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Aux contraire, not at al. Just don't like the condescending tone in the remarks about a typo. He knew what was meant but needed to have some "fun" with his post. That's all. Also I edited my post because I did not realize the deleted word was a "forbidden" one.  

Who's Al? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

How many Trumpers are going to pro-Palestinian protestors in Chicago?

Not sure, but you can bet the Harris supporters will outnumber them ten to one. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Not sure, but you can bet the Harris supporters will outnumber them ten to one. 

Oh yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how the Democrats deal with the Hamas Wing of their own party.  

Also, will Joe Biden show up and attempt to speak? 

• Love It 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I say word goes out and it's calm as can be. 

Since May the hospital in Chicago has led 18  disaster drills  according to the video.

The radical wing of harris’s party is coming .

Wake up Swing voters imop !

Edited by riclag

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Since May the hospital in Chicago has led 18  disaster drills  according to the video.

The radical wing of harris’s party is coming .

Wake up Swing voters imop !

What's going to happen when Trump loses? Another invasion of the nation's Capitol?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

That's simply not true.  Israelites had their roots in Mesopotamia.

That is about 30 kilometres for the present day Israel 

"The prevailing academic opinion is that the Israelites were a mixture of peoples predominately indigenous to Canaan"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites#cite_note-Faust23-4