Recent poll puts Trump 4 in front

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

So what was going to be your point about the polling in 2016?

Based on that,  the margin now is likely zero to 1 point. The highest for Trump in last 10 is +4. Harris +4. Evens out. No recent Bloomberg poll which was the best last time.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Worst 2 polls averaged came out at +3. Same as Bloomberg the most accurate.

Without knowing how the polls were commissioned, what the methodology was, and how the questions were framed you can tell absolutely nothing about polls results, nothing at all, nada, zilch, niente,...

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Based on that,  the margin now is likely zero to 1 point. The highest for Trump in last 10 is +4. Harris +4. Evens out. No recent Bloomberg poll which was the best last time.

I understand from an interview with a Republican pollster Harris needs 6 percent lead to win

1 minute ago, retarius said:

Without knowing how the polls were commissioned, what the methodology was, and how the questions were framed you can tell absolutely nothing about polls results, nothing at all, nada, zilch, niente,...

Actually averaging polls tends to work the best. Reduces the errors.

2 minutes ago, retarius said:

Current trends is it

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I understand from an interview with a Republican pollster Harris needs 6 percent lead to win

I would say 4 points is getting close. I have them 0 to 1.1 points apart.

14 minutes ago, retarius said:

The same polls with the same methodology have been showing a Trump lead for months, before Harris became the candidate.

Now nearly all fof them are showing Harris leading (up to now, of course).

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls#google_vignette

Screenshot_20240818_142253_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gargamon said:

I really do miss all the laughing emojis you used to post when you were a boy named sue. Do try to bring them back soon. They really helped your arguments.

oops.... Gotcha Sue