Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

5 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Funny that you mention Charlie Sheen as if he is some kind of role model. He's as messed up as they come. Charismatic....

And has HIV from homosexual activity.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

Yea..  that was me who made a comment.

Basically you are a saddo for paying to be touched. But this is not why I made that comment. My comment was because he mentioned being stoned while going short time. Why do you need to be stoned out of your mind to nutz? Yea... maybe because the girl is ugly or because you don't want to deal with consequences of your actions banging a prostitute who was creamed by thousand Indians before you.

that makes you a triple saddo.

BTW, some of you safdos don't seem to get it. If you are in a relationship and the woman really loves you, she will do anything for you. That is millions of times more exciting than you paying a prostitute. Use your imagination.

And yes....  it is my business if you post it on a forum for everyone to see.

Soapie with a 20 yr old is blissful.

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, NowNow said:

What you write is totally superficial and possibly explains the state of your relationships.

UK married 30 years.

Thailand married 15 years.

Both finished high school then went to university.

How are you doing?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

UK married 30 years.

Thailand married 15 years.

Both finished high school then went to university.

How are you doing?

What's your point? Are you holding your experiences up as typical or exemplary?

How am I doing? I am in the situation described earlier. No financial incentive necessary.

Do you really want me to comment further? I suggest that you don't. I don't want to make it a 'urinating contest' or to put anyone's personal situation down. I'm just saying that you can have working relationships without the financial incentive, if you find someone who actually loves and respects you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, NowNow said:

It's you who is writing nonsense. What has your statement to do with anything? I have a girlfriend, but a real one 😊 The kind that Celsius describes. Who will do anything for you, without financial incentive.

I actually see these specimens every day and read their pathetic writings on forums. They don't have a choice because they are mostly incapable of doing it any other way. 

LIke I said, not everyone wants the same meal for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Up to them. Live and let live. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

LIke I said, not everyone wants the same meal for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Up to them. Live and let live. 

You are trying to twist what I wrote. I wrote many simply have no choice, due to their woeful characters.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, NowNow said:

There's a difference in someone being curious to try something and making it a way of life.

Funny that you mention Charlie Sheen as if he is some kind of role model. He's as messed up as they come. Charismatic.....😂

Straw man. I didn't say he is a role model.😂

I said he could get it for free. Chooses not to. Same as many wealthy celebs, sports stars etc. In fact I bet most of them are at it, we only hear about the ones that get caught with their pants down (excuse the pun). 

Which completely disproves your theory that only desperados who have to pay use those services. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, NowNow said:

You are trying to twist what I wrote.

No I am not.

3 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I wrote many simply have no choice, due to their woeful characters.

Maybe in the West.

Not here. 

Just now, JonnyF said:

Straw man. I didn't say he is a role model.😂

I said he could get it for free. Chooses not to. Same as many wealthy celebs, sports stars etc. In fact I bet most of them are at it, we only hear about the ones that get caught with their pants down (excuse the pun). 

Which completely disproves your theory that only desperados who have to pay use those services. 

Get what for free? Free sex with some skank? Please stop. You are just more fully illustrating your level. No self respecting woman is going to be opening her legs for him.

You make yourself look quite sad.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, JonnyF said:

No I am not.

Maybe in the West.

Not here. 

Please stop writing nonsense. Paying for it or having a real connection with someone is to what I am referring. Writing nonsense about steak and McDonalds. Foolish in the extreme. They don't have access to steak.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

Get what for free? Free sex with some skank? Please stop. You are just more fully illustrating your level. No self respecting woman is going to be opening her legs for him.

You make yourself look quite sad.

Charlie isn't your type? 😃 No problem, doesn't mean every woman would feel that way. 

What about the millionaire actor Hugh Grant? During that period in time I dare say most women would take him over you yet he chose to pay for it as well. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Very true.

as an overweight, shabbily dressed male in my 50s hot girls in the UK will not do me for free and the prostitutes who are young and fit are too expensive and make you wear condoms.

Thanks for the honest visual.

And this is exactly why I avoid prostitutes in Thailand.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Charlie isn't your type? 😃 No problem, doesn't mean every woman would feel that way. 

What about the millionaire actor Hugh Grant? During that period in time I dare say most women would take him over you yet he chose to pay for it as well. 

You are just a sad fantasist....

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Please stop writing nonsense. Paying for it or having a real connection with someone is to what I am referring. Writing nonsense about steak and McDonalds. Foolish in the extreme. They don't have access to steak.

Of course they do. 

You seem to think you are god's gift to women and the only man who can get it for free. Some men can, but can't be bothered. Or maybe they already get it for free and fancy a change? 

Let them carry on with it. Their lives. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Celsius said:

Not after you and a bunch of Arabs and Indians before you.

I'll pass.

More than a bit racist...

What have you got against Indians and Arabs? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

What am I fantasising about?

Look at the reality. Hugh Grant was shamed and embarrassed. No one was respecting him nor cheering him from the rafters. Charlie Sheen is a pathetic specimen who admitted to being a 'sex addict' and has HIV from homosexual activity. These are your examples and actually prove what I am suggesting in the first place. Pathetic specimen.

Edited by NowNow
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

More than a bit racist...

What have you got against Indians and Arabs? 

Nothing.

Just that according to another poster claiming Thai prostitutes are willing to do anything, I can just imagine the scatty games they played with some of them for a bit of cash.

Up to u

Edited by Celsius
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Oh dear.

So you're a celebrity and more sought after than the likes of Hugh Grant. 😃

And I'm the fantasist. 😂

Good stuff....

Yes, you are fantasising that I am a celebrity.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Of course they do. 

You seem to think you are god's gift to women and the only man who can get it for free. Some men can, but can't be bothered. Or maybe they already get it for free and fancy a change? 

Let them carry on with it. Their lives. 

No, that what you are fantasising. I didn't state any of those things other than many simply don't have any choice over their sexual partner if they don't pay.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Nothing.

Just that according to another poster claiming Thai prostitutes are willing to do anything, I can just imagine the scatty games they played with some of them for a bit of cash.

Up to u

So why mention them specifically?

You must find them especially disgusting...

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

No, that what you are fantasising. I didn't state any of those things other than many simply don't have any choice over their sexual partner if they don't pay.

Yes you are god's gift to women I am sure.

Let me guess, Thai wife? Issan? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I think I speak for quite a few when I say we enjoy ourselves with the variety of females available in Thailand, then settle down with one we think is special. Men are naturally polygamous, until they no longer are capable.

As for the wowsers, who cares what they think. I don't.

I am always amused when I go back to Australia. The men are envious, the women are seething.

This is the best I've ever come across, as far as explaining how men think, and I agree, as it's a choice and we aren't dogs or other animals that go by instinct and not care about our partners....................................Men are neither polygamous (nor monogamous) in nature.

First, a man's polygamous tendencies are from nurture, not nature. This habit of justifying marital unfaithfulness, in the Christian context, by citing African culture is misplaced. Here, African men in the remote past chose to be with or marry more than one woman for social and economic reasons. To highlight their affluence to society and have more hands to help in their farming/subsistent agriculture venture. A husband who cheats on his wife makes a choice to succumb to temptation. If polygamy is actually natural to men, then we would have no cases of monogamous men.

Second, every man contains reason and instincts according to neurology and biology. Reason is a human being's edge over lower animals like dogs, goats, sheep, lions and so on, although we share trait of instincts with them. Someone may argue our bodily instincts, a biological feature passed from parents to offspring, push us toward pleasure and preservation of the human specie. This can extend to being with more than one woman, hence men are polygamous. This view is myopic. True, our instincts can suggest such but our reason can say no when we've intentionally developed it to morally serve us that way. Thus, a man chooses to be polygamous when he develops his reason to serve him accordingly. Humans, men are not the at the mercy of their instincts, as promoters of "Men are polygamous in nature" opine. A man can choose to obey or disobey his instincts courtesy of his reason.

Clearly, idea of "Men are polygamous in nature" is used by men who have a women weakness, refuse to take personal responsibility and work on it. They hide under culture and science unintelligently to secure tolerance of their bad behaviour (in Christian view) by women and society.

• Sad 1