Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

12 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Oh dear.

So you're a celebrity and more sought after than the likes of Hugh Grant. 😃

And I'm the fantasist. 😂

Good stuff....

Why anyone would go for Hugh Grant amazes me. He's a weak example of a man and only his being on TV makes him alluring, as does many other "celebrities". You could put most anyone on the screen and some women would fall for them, yet if they're seen in real life they wouldn't get a second glance. The Kardashian syndrome.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, NowNow said:

I think @Patong2021 covered it and I think you are full of it. "Just discourse".... 😊 Look how quickly you sought to disassociate yourself from the very thing you were trying to defend. 

Baseless assumptions? I think not. They are based in truth. That's a base.

I also agree with Patong. Some can justify most anything because a lot of others also do it. What makes a person go to prostitution is very sad, even if they aren't forced by trafficking. It's a childhood without a good father loving and showing that daughter she has worth, and by her seeing her dad treat her mom well, would look for that herself. Most any man can find a woman if he treats women well. It might take some time to weed through the mentally ill, greedy or abusive, but there are women out there that will do anything for a good man. There is absolutely no need to go for a working girl besides a narcissist ego, low self esteem, never being taught a woman's worth by his father,  or hatred towards women and only looking for his own pleasure.

There are millions of good looking women who would be glad to have a man that would just be faithful, as this is something most will never see. "Men are all pigs, all the same, butterflies, etc, is because what they experienced before was exactly that, and they think there's no hope. It makes good men also look bad, and it's hard for a good woman to trust any man when all she's seen is trash. I'm not talking about a teenager who's never been with a woman and is hot for one, and looks to a working girl for his first experience. I'm talking about people who are in their 50's and above who need to go looking for bar girls for reasons only they know. It isn't necessary unless all you see in a woman is a body to use.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I also agree with Patong. Some can justify most anything because a lot of others also do it. What makes a person go to prostitution is very sad, even if they aren't forced by trafficking. It's a childhood without a good father loving and showing that daughter she has worth, and by her seeing her dad treat her mom well, would look for that herself. Most any man can find a woman if he treats women well. It might take some time to weed through the mentally ill, greedy or abusive, but there are women out there that will do anything for a good man. There is absolutely no need to go for a working girl besides a narcissist ego, low self esteem, never being taught a woman's worth by his father,  or hatred towards women and only looking for his own pleasure.

There are millions of good looking women who would be glad to have a man that would just be faithful, as this is something most will never see. "Men are all pigs, all the same, butterflies, etc, is because what they experienced before was exactly that, and they think there's no hope. It makes good men also look bad, and it's hard for a good woman to trust any man when all she's seen is trash. I'm not talking about a teenager who's never been with a woman and is hot for one, and looks to a working girl for his first experience. I'm talking about people who are in their 50's and above who need to go looking for bar girls for reasons only they know. It isn't necessary unless all you see in a woman is a body to use.

As I wrote earlier, many are just one step above being a rapist. Of course they will attempt to justify their behaviour. Not many will admit to being a rapist.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Well, let's start with some basic facts about Thai sex trade workers. In most cases they are  working the trade because of a financial need. Usually from dysfunctional families,  of limited education, poor and often with a gambling or drug addiction, they need the money. Many have emotion or mental health  problems. Others are trafficked in from other countries.  A large number have cognitive  limitations i.e. have low intelligence and are tricked into the trade with promises of easy money and the option of picking who they service.   In effect, a large amount are exploited.  How can one respect a person who exploits a person with a low IQ and in debt? University graduates  and skilled tradespeople do not typically work in the Thai sex trade. Poor and dumb do.  

If these are 'basic facts' as you state, then do you have scientific proof or research?

If not, do you have personal experience?

If not, do you have lots of friends with this experience?

8 minutes ago, 2long said:

If these are 'basic facts' as you state, then do you have scientific proof or research?

If not, do you have personal experience?

If not, do you have lots of friends with this experience?

Scientific proof? What kind of animal are you? Over years, I observed the girls, talked to the girls. made connections with them that the likes of you will not ever understand and subsequently get to hear and experience things that you won't ever experience nor understand.

I've seen and heard the disgust and hatred of so many who send money and then arrive for sex, whether they want to or not.

You really have no idea. Scientific proof...how idiotic.

• Sad 4
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Hear, hear.   And...most, if not all of them, are massive hypocrites because, if they are living here long term, the chances are that they have experienced short times by choice!  

Another assumption by someone who actually thinks they know more than just a few expats and what they actually do here. Many who live here long term are married long term. What they do is still not known by anyone besides themselves and maybe their partners. Maybe. The only person you know about is yourself. I've been here over 6 years, had a wife, now ex, and a girlfriend now. I would never go to a sex worker for any reason, seeing I don't like the idea of getting a disease, which with them is a much higher chance of happening, and would much rather be in a relationship where I look at my partner as a partner and not a purchase. Everyone pays something of course, but it's hardly the same with an actual girlfriend.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Another assumption by someone who actually thinks they know more than just a few expats and what they actually do here. Many who live here long term are married long term. What they do is still not known by anyone besides themselves and maybe their partners. Maybe. The only person you know about is yourself. I've been here over 6 years, had a wife, now ex, and a girlfriend now. I would never go to a sex worker for any reason, seeing I don't like the idea of getting a disease, which with them is a much higher chance of happening, and would much rather be in a relationship where I look at my partner as a partner and not a purchase. Everyone pays something of course, but it's hardly the same with an actual girlfriend.

They have already sunk so low, that there is no way for them to get back up. They will remain scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

Speculated is what I commented on just now, assumptions which mean nothing. Patong explained why and some can't choke this down. Taking advantage of a woman for any reason is wrong. It doesn't matter if they were forced, coerced, manipulated or bribed. What they're doing is abhorrent, and making excuses shows the mentality of those that do.

When they are already crawling on their bellies like snakes, it seems a normal way of life to them. 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, fredwiggy said:

I feel sorry for a lot of the girls who are forced into this trade. What I would like to see is those responsible getting their freedom taken away for a long time, so that others thinking of selling girls, and boys, for profit, would think again if the penalty was a prison term taking away much of their life. Those forced by parents also. What kind of human garbage tells their daughters to do this so they can profit from it? Money justifies most anything, and people looking at women as objects to be used is despicable, although they have their cronies who wills tick up for them.

Personally, I don't get involved. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Very many of them are there voluntarily not forcibly and it is just your opinion that it is abhorrent.   

Yes, many are voluntarily there, because of a childhood without direction, or being forced by "parents". A behavior, selling your body for money, IS abhorrent and nothing to do with my opinion. It's your opinion that it isn't.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Just your opinion.

Yes, that the point of a discussion forum. Didn't anyone inform you of this? It's my opinion and the opinion of very many of the girls. Whereas you prefer to ignore that pressing reality. That the girls don't actually like you.

Edited by NowNow
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The forum should be called 'grumpy old man's forum'. 

If you are a high achiever and post anything positive about Thailand expect to be attacked by a bitter old man sitting behind his keyboard with a negative reply.

I seldom post a thread on AN, only a few times a year but the results are always the same, hostility and hate in the comments. 

It's best to avoid posting on the grumpy old man's forum unless you have something nasty to say about Thailand. 

I've never been a complainer, the only thing I've ever moaned about on AN forums are some of foreigners, saying the only bad thing about Thailand is some of the foreigners. 

Well said.

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Yes, many are voluntarily there, because of a childhood without direction, or being forced by "parents". A behavior, selling your body for money, IS abhorrent and nothing to do with my opinion. It's your opinion that it isn't.

I can comment as I've seen both sides of the coin. I've lived with women who paid for everything for me and sometimes I let them do what they wanted to do. But at the same time, I had a 'real' girlfriend. I would be asked what my girlfriend had that they did not. That they would buy everything and anything that I wanted.

I can tell you that even this woman looked and acted a lot better than the specimen that the local girls have to tolerate.

Some of the characters seeking to justify their behaviour are beyond pathos.

• Sad 4
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Scientific proof? What kind of animal are you? Over years, I observed the girls, talked to the girls. made connections with them that the likes of you will not ever understand and subsequently get to hear and experience things that you won't ever experience nor understand.

I've seen and heard the disgust and hatred of so many who send money and then arrive for sex, whether they want to or not.

You really have no idea. Scientific proof...how idiotic.

Facts come from proof. Opinions, generalisations, general beliefs etc come from experience of commonly-believed ideas within a society. If Patpong wants to use 'basic facts' he should have something to back it up.

Anyway, I was quoting Patpong, not quoting you.

I'm not saying that I disagree with him and some of his views, but 'basic facts' need 'factual' support.

You're welcome!

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The forum should be called 'grumpy old man's forum'. 

If you are a high achiever and post anything positive about Thailand expect to be attacked by a bitter old man sitting behind his keyboard with a negative reply.

I seldom post a thread on AN, only a few times a year but the results are always the same, hostility and hate in the comments. 

It's best to avoid posting on the grumpy old man's forum unless you have something nasty to say about Thailand. 

I've never been a complainer, the only thing I've ever moaned about on AN forums are some of foreigners, saying the only bad thing about Thailand is some of the foreigners. 

But what does this have to do with the topic?

• Sad 1

Just now, bubblegum said:

I see a whole lot of  BS . My God all these stories on how man are made and behave "almost rapist" jeez !

How about all those married woman who have a side kick once in  a while? 

In my younger years I have had plentiful one night stands with married ladies.

And to the one or two holier than the pope posters on this topic: I don't trust you.  

Another justification for bad behavior and also bragging about it. Most everyone does stupid things when they are younger but grow out of that thinking once they hit middle age. A woman who cheats on her husband loses everything to a player that couldn't care less what she is or what she does, as long as he gets off in a woman who has no morals, probably blames her husband for what she does, and goes back home to that same thing., until he has enough sense to leave her to her ways and find a woman who actually loves him. If the husband is doing the same thing, they deserve each other and shouldn't get others involved, as hurting a decent person is an incorrigible thing to do. The player wins all the time, because he cares for nothing but his own pleasure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 2long said:

Facts come from proof. Opinions, generalisations, general beliefs etc come from experience of commonly-believed ideas within a society. If Patpong wants to use 'basic facts' he should have something to back it up.

Anyway, I was quoting Patpong, not quoting you.

I'm not saying that I disagree with him and some of his views, but 'basic facts' need 'factual' support.

You're welcome!

Even if links to papers were published here, you wouldn't read them. You would just make up some other nonsense.

It's a discussion forum, no one else has come up with any facts. If you have any facts to disprove their assertions, you are welcome to post them here. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Another justification for bad behavior and also bragging about it. Most everyone does stupid things when they are younger but grow out of that thinking once they hit middle age. A woman who cheats on her husband loses everything to a player that couldn't care less what she is or what she does, as long as he gets off in a woman who has no morals, probably blames her husband for what she does, and goes back home to that same thing., until he has enough sense to leave her to her ways and find a woman who actually loves him. If the husband is doing the same thing, they deserve each other and shouldn't get others involved, as hurting a decent person is an incorrigible thing to do. The player wins all the time, because he cares for nothing but his own pleasure.

As I wrote earlier....when they are already crawling on their bellies....

Birds of a feather, flock together.

• Sad 2

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

So your opinion is fact and my opinion is just opinion?   That's some daft logic!

I don't make opinions much, They aren't facts, which is what I go by.Take a few minutes and read the link I posted, although it might not make you think if you already are in the mindset that prostitution is okay behavior.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

ST?  It is fantastic that is why I am here.  Keeps me young.

Many that bad mouth it are hypocrites.  Came here, met a bargirl and married her. Now,  they judge you because of your lifestyle.  So stupid.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1