Paetongtarn Reaffirms Digital Wallet Commitment Amid Cancellation Rumours

3 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

go against daddy's wishes?

Two days ago,  that report of Thaksin S  opinion on the digital wallet  was  FAKED and ill-intent news.  

Faked news come out all the time in Thailand. 

After all there are only two red lines in news reporting in Thailand.  Many long-stay foreigners are not quite aware yet.  

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, Karma80 said:

And how exactly do you think you ended up with this, or indeed any other job?
Frankly, having any family with generations of prime ministers in it goes to show the level of corruption, nepotism and actively going out of your way to ignore the very people you claim to represent.

<deleted>

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Acknowledging the economic changes Thailand has faced over the past year, Paetongtarn highlighted the necessity for thorough study and public consultation before implementing the project.

Another delay while funds are being sought?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

She's in a spot of bother regarding her involvement in the illegal purchase of monastic land.

That didn't take long to emerge, post her appointment.

Meantime, Daddy's still not been given the all clear on an important outstanding charge re 112.

she was 16 at the time this scandal started  this is muck raking by the red shirts

• Confused 2

I don't think she will cancel the Digital Wallet payout as a lot of people are looking forward to receiving it 🤑

But I think they will look more carefully at who should receive it 🤔 

Give to those who need and deserve it 

3 minutes ago, shackleton said:

I don't think she will cancel the Digital Wallet payout as a lot of people are looking forward to receiving it 🤑

But I think they will look more carefully at who should receive it 🤔 

Give to those who need and deserve it 

And how will it be determined who gets it and who doesn't, would it be OK to give to a poor mother and father  with a alcoholic son who would rob the money from them, what a bout a druggy son or gambler son who wants the mother and father share to feed there habits, it is a big problem this handout  it should not be in the form of money

• Agree 1