What annoys you the most?

Funny, I've thought about this.....nothing, she doesn't annoy me at all but she does do some strange things. The annoying things are now in the past....we have our 20th anniversary next year. 

3 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

only one thing that annoys you the most about your significant other what would it be?

She wants to wear makeup when we go out. 

She's naturally beautiful. 

I ask her to not wear makeup, she refuses saying she doesn't feel confident. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Some guys do find fulfillment just being single and having physical release. I suspect it's rare though as you get older. It takes a special kind of guy.

The problem is that the longer you live that lifestyle the harder it is to develop a "meaningful" relationship. It kind of sucks you in so you give up or just don't have those skills any longer, or just get too old to bother.

They won't admit that here. Problem comes when they realise that they have no one they can trust, due to not having nurtured those kinds of relationship.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Buys crap she don't need, or useless, almost as much as me.

Prime example, that I pointed out to her the other day.  Collagen mask - nothing but an expensive way to apple moisturizer to your skin.   As collagen molecules are too large to pernitrate deeply into your skin.  So what little the product might have, is useless as a topical application.

Happy wife is a happy life.   She does eventually listen to me, and stops buying the crap.   I point out half the crap she buys is carcinogenic.  Then she researches & trashes the crap.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

She wants to wear makeup when we go out. 

She's naturally beautiful. 

I ask her to not wear makeup, she refuses saying she doesn't feel confident. 

Crikey, I got several sad and confused emoji's, sorry for those who don't understand so I will clear up. 

I don't want my girlfriend applying anything synthetic, she's perfectly natural. 

No fake eye lashes or nails, no silicone or botox. No fake curly hair and I don't want her to shave her body, she's not a hairy chick, she has no underarm hair just a perfect little bush downstairs. 👍

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

They won't admit that here. Problem comes when they realise that they have no one they can trust, due to not having nurtured those kinds of relationship.

Yeah, also everybody needs help as they get older, either from medical issues, mobility, whatever. At that point you are forced to rely on someone, unless you just pass suddenly, and if the trust has not been established you end up getting ripped off financially, abused, etc.

I guess you could do it through friendships like Scuba says he does now, but most guys would likely shy away at a certain point of responsibility. One reason being that it's not usually an intense deep intimate relationship if you're heterosexual.

Edited by JimTripper

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Crikey, I got sad and confused emoji's, sorry for those who don't understand so I will elaborate. 

I don't want my girlfriend applying anything synthetic, she's perfectly natural. 

No fake eye lashes or nails, no silicone or botox. No fake curly hair and I don't want her to shave her body, she's not a hairy chick, she has no underarm hair just a perfect little bush downstairs. 👍

Sounds nice but also sounds like you are controlling her, not so good

15 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

OK, point taken, thanks.

I'll have a talk with her, find out if she thinks the same, if so I can change. 

IMG_20240824_184213.jpg

I agree with you though, i don't like nails, too much make up, silicone and big eyelashes but many women see things differently 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Yeah, also everybody needs help as they get older, either from medical issues, mobility, whatever. At that point you are forced to rely on someone, unless you just pass suddenly, and if the trust has not been established you end up getting ripped off financially, abused, etc.

I guess you could do it through friendships like Scuba says he does now, but most guys would likely shy away at a certain point of responsibility. One reason being that it's not usually an intense deep intimate relationship if you're heterosexual.

Of course, if somebody was really gay and just not realize it, it would work, as long as a suitable partner was found.

21 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

The smell in our bedroom after she has been eating bitter (stinky) beans. 

Friscokid might like to give her a go !

23 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

Whenever she farts while sitting on my face. I'm getting use to it though. In fact, I think I'm starting to like it. 

She’s a hoarder had nothing literally as a kid and sees a use for everything. Plastic milk cartons as seedling holders etc etc does my bloody head in. Love her dearly though so I put up with it.

21 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

When she has an orgasm she makes too much noise.  I like quiet.

It annoys me when I give her an orgasm and she spits it out.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Why could you not buy ice cold beer at midday ?

well,  on the rare occasion the beer at 7-11 is not ice cold .....  but I just buy it at the temperature it is ....  doesn't happen very often, I guess it's what the fridge is set at .

Edited by steven100

12 minutes ago, steven100 said:

well,  on the rare occasion the beer at 7-11 is not ice cold .....  but I just buy it at the temperature it is ....  doesn't happen very often, I guess it's what the fridge is set at .

Not had a beer burn my lips... yet !

• Thumbs Up 1