Trump: “There Will Be No Third Debate!”

RSD1

52 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Perhaps OK if the pardon specifically says he cannot comment further, not one word, on the court result, on the judge, the jury etc. And not one word on the election results.

A total gag and if he breaks that gag instant mandatory 30 years in jail.

I do not see a criminal prosecutor pardoning him.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Well there is plenty of stupid left to spout but he would be more controlled a second time.

His biggest problem is that he cannot talk about his policy plans because everyone hates them. He also cannot talk on his record because everyone hates what he did.

I don't know.  I was kind of liking the Trump years, though not the mean tweets.  The Biden/Harris years, not so much. 

It's going to take decades and cost $trillions to fix the damage from rampant unvetted immigration and the Green New Deal.  And that's if the Biden term Russian military exercise and Iran shenanigans don't go nuclear.  There's no fixing that damage.

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

His closing statement won the debate she offered nothing in her losing statement and that’s why Trump will win pointless having another debate as she will repeat what she already said which was insult after insult 

his closing statement was drivel she won the debate he is a coward so won't agree to another debate did you see how orange he was telling the truth isn't insulting unless you're a snowflake I think I'll get myself a cup of water how are you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red Forever said:

Kamala did not say that "Trump was responsible for the pandemic".

Yes, that's exactly what Kamala Harris said. We know since we have transcripts:

"Donald Trump left us the worst public health epidemic in a century."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/harris-trump-presidential-debate-transcript/story?id=113560542

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Wrong. As a debate performer she did a masterful job of baiting the goon. He then went off, and displayed his insanity and inability to focus. 

Not really. Trump just made a pet gaffe, had the moderators pile in on him and focused too much on defending his own record. Because he waffled about irrelevant stuff, he let Harris' off the hook for her own waffling about anything but the question she was asked.

Q: "Why did you change your position on fracking?"

A: "My values have not changed".

Okay then, real masterful performance. Great answer.

True answer: Because I want to get votes any way possible, I have no principles and no policies anyway. I just want to be president.

Edited by Cameroni

there is a channel on youtube I like to watch which shows US political cartoons on a number of topics, of course most are about US politics. the channel's name is "Laughter".

cartoons from all political sides are shown, and I noticed a significant difference between pro-MAGA cartoons and others. the pro-MAGA cartoons aren't subtle, often fail to be funny, feel forced and seem primitive. I think they are a good reflection of the actual politics they are caricaturing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1