Tourist Police Ensure Safety for Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan

webfact

4 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

That photograph left me speechless.  That elderly white haired woman seems to have an interest in the partying of the young folks.   🤭

Sure she does probably owns a bunch of the bucket booths.

Increased police means more drug busts of foreigner and hopefully better protection for silly girls that drink too much or drink the medicated drinks

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The announcement came after a crucial security briefing held at the Vannee Golden Sands Hotel on September 18, involving key officials and representatives.

Great timing. The FMP was on September 17th

• Haha 2

But of course they are setting up everything to be safe. There will be no power drinking and overly drunk and aggressive people at the party. Neither will there be anybody slipping roofies in any drinks. Surely not any pick pockets as well as no use of illegal drugs. They going out before the party and stating this BS, will have absolutely no effect whatsoever in a positive direction regarding safety for partygoers.

• Agree 1

I get the impression that Chief Inspector Lorenzo is seen by his Met bosses as a bit to 'up and coming' so they jumped at sending him on an obscure mission to Thailand where the local BiB Generals appear unimressed by his crowd control tuition.😀

6 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

But of course they are setting up everything to be safe. There will be no power drinking and overly drunk and aggressive people at the party. Neither will there be anybody slipping roofies in any drinks. Surely not any pick pockets as well as no use of illegal drugs. They going out before the party and stating this BS, will have absolutely no effect whatsoever in a positive direction regarding safety for partygoers.

Mr Happy strikes again. FFS go out and get laid 🙈

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reddavy said:

Mr Happy strikes again. FFS go out and get laid 🙈

Why do you suppose I have to go out to get that? Must be lonely in your world, to always have to pay for what you so desperately need.

Again, there was nothing in my post that makes me unhappy. As I already posted to you before, there are only happiness in my world.

Tell me now what was unhappy in the post? I just referred to how it is. If that is unhappy to you, then the world must suck in your eyes.