Are these people stark raving mad?

MalcolmB

14 hours ago, cdemundo said:

I have my doubts.

The fantasists who like to imagine killing unarmed people with their firearms would not have the steel in their spine to oppose law enforcement or military forces.

Like 12 year olds they like to imagine themselves fighting for all that is good (in their mind) but actually showing up and putting themselves in harms way?

I just have my doubts.

Thanks for expressing exacty how I see it as well.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

I understand your thoughts but when you get high numbers encouraging each other convincing themselves they are on the side of right then it is likely. 
we will find out in a couple of months.

The Ununited States of America. 
Probably a good idea just to decide the country into two or more. 

So many died for the unification. Why suggest a split just becase we oppose the other side politically?

Get real, we are all still just the same only acting out a preference.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rasg said:

It's going to get very ugly but not in the way you think. Which crimes are you referring to, by the way? Do you mean the supposed rape of E Jean Carroll where the jury awarded $85 million dollars to a woman who could even remember the year or month that the rape supposedly took place? She'd had made at least six similar allegations too over the years against others.

How about the one where Trump house was raided? That case was thrown out. How many non crimes do you think it takes before a rational person would think, "there is something off with all of these allegations"? Some decades old. Why this year just before an election? Use some critical thinking. It will help you no end. I guarantee that each and every one of the cases against Trump will be won on appeal.

You seem really distressed today. So much happened so long ago, that you are now whailing away! Where were you then?

22 hours ago, harryviking said:

When you have politicians not responding to the voice

of the people and the people feel threatened by illegal migrants that no one have any control over, they get desperate and join the only ones that seems to react against the government, the Right Wing Groups! The same is now happening in Europe!! If the useless and spineless politicians do not change their way, they might be in for an unpleasant surprize very soon! The first one being a certain Yellow man winning the election exactly because of this.

I don't remember inviting Vikings into England way back when. Rape, mass pillage, destruction was all they brought. Probably ate all the pets too.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

yes but they don't turn up in full battle dress trying to storm the House of Commons because they lost an Election.

They are stark raving mad.

If Trump does win, they will feel empowered.

Trump is not stark raving mad but he knows he needs these people on side to win so he will promise them what they want, or at least allude to giving them what they want.

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Anyone or any media that questions Trump is disrespected by him and his cohorts. Accusing them  of forming a witch hunt against him and they believe it. From paid hookers to top judges they are called liars. If Trump told his fans the world was flat they would believe him, he would even tell them we have all been lied to the Earth is not round its flat and they would believe him.

Vance made a point of saying it was fine to lie if it was in a good cause, like winning the election. My jaw fell on the floor. Just what kind of a cxxx is he?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bradiston said:

Vance made a point of saying it was fine to lie if it was in a good cause, like winning the election. My jaw fell on the floor. Just what kind of a cxxx is he?

The worse kind imaginable and if Trump takes power again it's probable that clearly rapidly deteriorating Trump won't make it through his term. Red Alert! Danger Will Robinson!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bradiston said:

They don't care....and Trump has (cleverly/despicably?) engineered this situation over a number of years where lying has become a nothing burger to the American public.

Vance said a Springfield resident’s cat was stolen and eaten. Instead, it was hiding - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jd-vance-pet-claims-springfield-ohio-b2615009.html

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

If that were to be the case the left would have a real nightmare on their hands, by all accounts JD Vance is far more ideologically extreme, zealous and serious than Trump will ever be.

I wonder if in a few years the left will look back upon the days of Trump as that wistful period when times were far more relaxed.

Stop saying this is only about the left!

Is Liz Cheney the left?!?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Stop saying this is only about the left!

Is Liz Cheney the left?!?

No, fair point, she is the spawn of the greatest warmonger America ever brought forth in our lifetime.

6 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Was is it about Americans specifically that makes them so gullible to lies that can be fact checked?

It is the conspiracy theory capital of the world, the only advanced country where the majority believe in the Christian nonsense and the only place that someone like Trump could become President.

Whats wrong with you people?

It is endlessly fascinating that they have ended up like this.......and to be honest......not a word many like....much of it is down to one man and one man alone. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

Trump will just appeal to anyone who he thinks will vote for him.

He has no ideology or moral compass.

He is popular because there are tens of millions of fruit cakes there, who don’t base their beliefs on any science.

it is fascinating that a country that has come up with so much scientific research has so many nutters, people that can not think past a headline. 

Maybe it is something in the water? I think Christianity has a lot to do with it, brainwashed the sheeple not to actually think for themselves?

At the root of all this is evolution......we have evolved to want someone else to lead, to control our lives, someone else to carry the responsibility.....Jesus, Mohammad, Hitler, Stalin....."God" forbid we think for ourselves and take responsibility for our own outcomes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

At the root of all this is evolution......we have evolved to want someone else to lead, to control our lives, someone else to carry the responsibility.....Jesus, Mohammad, Hitler, Stalin....."God" forbid we think for ourselves and take responsibility for our own outcomes.

It is incredible that they can say this stuff with a straight face.

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

It is incredible that they can say this stuff with a straight face.

Sorry.....I tried to watch it......played a few snippets.....that was almost too much for me.

WT......???

Edited by Will B Good