Trump Too Scared To Debate Harris Again

RSD1

The distinguished Irish commentator, Fintan O'Toole, who is no apologist for Trump, pointed out that Trump can only succeed in debates when he has a very weak opponent like Joe Biden. He says that that is because of Trump's very limited experience of debating. For 11 years, he had his reality TV programme and then, since 2015, his political rallies. Hence, Trump's favourite speech style is the lengthy undisciplined monologue. O'Toole predicted immediately after the first debate that there would not be another.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@RSD1 Do you know that CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, W. Post, and so on are propaganda media for the Democrat-Marxists? They don't tell the public anything about what is really going on. Try to broaden the media you watch and read. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wrwest said:

Not passing the bar on first attempt ... want to cite the documented statistics on this? Kamala and language? Having been introduced to the language, history, culture of seven counties (fluent only in my Native American English), I have an appreciation for those like the VP who know more than their native language. Are to speculate as to Trump being bi or multilingual?

He rarely manages a coherent sentence in his only language!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

@RSD1 Do you know that CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, W. Post, and so on are propaganda media for the Democrat-Marxists? They don't tell the public anything about what is really going on. Try to broaden the media you watch and read. 

The truth is to be found in dank places under flat stones, eh?

4 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

Trump has given dozens of interviews, pressers, and other events to hostile interviewers, and continues to go to events AFTER 2 attempted assassination attempts.

Kamala can't give a straight answer to basic questions.

And you think he's afraid to debate her?

Staged

6 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

He's absolutely terrified of debating her again. Last time, she shredded him to pieces. She made him small. He couldn't even look her in the face.

The village idiots true colours came out in that debate. The moron has the brain capacity of a gnat.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

Do you even know what a Marxist is? Apparently, you haven’t absorbed much that’s useful from your “broad” reading.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

He's absolutely terrified of debating her again. Last time, she shredded him to pieces. She made him small. He couldn't even look her in the face.

Uh huh. Sure.

As if Trump is bothered by her throwing insults instead answering questions.

Nice that she had both debate moderators refusing to keep her on-subject or fact check her lies.

So when exactly has Trump ever shown a fear of people?

Trump was the guy who looked Putin in the eyes and told him that American forces were killing his Wagner mercenaries when they tried to overrun US positions in Syria during the Battle of Khasham in 2018.  Up to 200 Russians killed out 300 casualties.  After that experience, Russian forces in the Middle East never tried a direct attack against American soldiers again.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, theshu25 said:

The village idiots true colours came out in that debate. The moron has the brain capacity of a gnat.

I don’t think he passes even that low bar; gnats can be pretty clever. They know exactly what blood type they need for nourishment, whereas Trump dives into a bucket of chicken parts deep-fried in oil without even thinking about it.

He is very afraid of her. He does not do well with smart women. She ripped him to shreds in the dabate, and reduced him to ranting about "they're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats, they're stealing the pets". The hard working legal Haitian immigrants are the boogey man! 

He made such a fool out of himself the first time around. He is not smart. But, he is not dumb enough to do it again! 

• Agree 1

another pathetic thread from the derangement squad. you're all clearly obsessed with the orange one that you cannot go a day without frothing about him in some way. 

Trump has done all the debates that have been arranged, he even let the Dems change the rules twice in their favour and didn't complain. he has done 100's of interviews compared to Harris' few, she repeats the same script in each one,and had to rehearse her lines for four days to be able to do 1 debate with Trump.  (she reverts to her word salads if she goes off script)

Trump debates on his own, Harris had a whole team backing her up, bias mods and live fake fact checking, that basically just quoted previous  MSM lies. 

perhaps Trumps should demand his own rules

Trump+ Harris + mods present only (+ camera crew)
1 left Mod, 1 right mod. 

fact checkers for both or none at all. 

Harris's hair up,  no ear pieces or nova bluetooth earrings

sealed questions so Harris cannot pre warned.

Corey Lewandowski, Trump's so-called campaign advisor, just went on Newsmax and clearly stated that Trump won't debate Harris again, not anywhere, not even on Fox News or Newsmax.

Trump is clearly very scared. It is not about which network Trump would prefer for a debate anymore. He won't even do it on his beloved Fox News comedy channel. He's simply too afraid to face her again. Case closed. 

Edited by RSD1
  • Like 1

Who can debate with someone who was raised as a middle class kid?

First they gave us a doddering senile old fool and when even they had to admit it they appointed, without a vote, a replacement fool.

Then the illegal invasion continued, and the police were defunded and the war in the Ukraine escalated, everybody got an abortion and a sex change operation, Hamas was given a cabinet position, and they printed more money.

Then they took our guns away and jailed those who dared to speak freely.

Then they took our Social Security and Medicare and gave it to illegal aliens.

Then they came for me, but ha ha on them because I live here!

(Seemingly amongst a bunch of fools who believe them.)

Edited by ignore it
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The post you responded to referred to CNN. The first debate on CNN with Biden was fair was it not? I thought the second debate was fair too - all your candidate had to do was not tell extreme outlandish fibs that had to be corrected. 

It surprises me he is not doing a second debate - he has the advantage  to have a go at the government in power now - seems odd he doesn't want it - maybe the Trump self confidence is waning a bit. 

I'm very surprised, too.  I really thought he'd accept another debate--what does he have to lose?  It's very unlike Donald to ever turn down being in front of a camera.  Maybe you are correct regarding his self-confidence.   In any case, a big win for Harris.  She looks young, strong and willing to debate.  He looks old, weak and scared.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I dont care who you think he hates or not. To me, he is a far bigger supporter of Jews than any of the Democrats.  And there is also past performance to look at . The US under Trump was a good place- low inflation, low unemployment, etc.  Under harris and Biden? Not so good. That is why the Democrats are avoiding issues like inflation and the economy.  

As I said: everybody with common sense..... obviously NOT you 🤗

• Agree 1

LIES.  Trump wants a debate with Fox News as moderator - Harris has rejected that debate offer. Harris refused that offer and demanded that Trump debates in front of yet another Democrat biased group of moderators. Trump has declined that demand and reiterated that he will debate with Fox News being the moderators.

Going forward - all GOP POTUS candidates will refuse any debate moderated by left wing biased news organisations - just as Harris has refused a right wing biased moderator.  The only solution will be 1 with each side moderating. Trump has done 2 with left wing media outlets - only fair to have 1 with a right wing media outlet. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

How about a third debate, this one on Fox News, or perhaps using the Wall Street Journal and their writers? I mean, there was already one debate with Harris on a blatantly partisan network with obviously biased moderators.  IF Harris were confident, she would return the favour and agree to debate on a Trump-friendly network. After all, she has the better ideas, right? So let her debate with Brett Baier and Martha MacCallum as the mods. 

See my previous post. His campaign advisor just told Newsmax he won't debate her again, period. Not even on Fox News or Newsmax. Trump is throwing in the towel on debates. He doesn't want to risk giving another disastrous performance. What a shame. He owes it to his supporters, but he's too afraid now and making up poor excuses. 

3 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Trump has declined that demand and reiterated that he will debate with Fox News being the moderators.

Wrong. Corey Lewandowski just went on Newsmax and stated that Trump won't debate Harris again, not anywhere, not even on Fox News or Newsmax.

3 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Harris got obviously a higher IQ than Donald and doesn't have such a broken messed up character. He can't cope with a more intelligent woman who puts her nails in his rotten flesh.

Therefore he's too scared to meet her again. As expected. So will Vance.

If she has a higher IQ how come she cannot answer a simple question without launching into a word salad that has nothing to do with the subject?

• Confused 1