any older white male In NST, English speaker?

gododo

Beware there is a variety of American accents apart from some Americans are not native born but immigrants or from immigrants that may carry unique accents. There are about 30 major English dialects in the US as well.

• Confused 1

Buy me food & beer at the night market, and I'll talk to all night.   Though no guarantees after the 3rd or 4th large beer, you'll want to talk to me, or even understand me ...  🍺

14 hours ago, gododo said:

We are looking for older white male (40 or above) living In NST, English speaker prefered with american or brit accent.

Are you a cop? Have the police got hold of him yet?

Stay safe in NST, whatever that may be. :coffee1:

14 hours ago, gododo said:

We are looking for older white male (40 or above) living In NST, English speaker prefered with american or brit accent.

From which part of USA, or UK, would you like the accent to be?

Geordie is quite a bit different than Scouse or Manchester. Or get to Devon & Cornwall and you would not know what the 4..k they were saying. Same applies to Texas vs Chicago I guess.

• Haha 2

Abit frustrating that most of u are just joking about it.

Our reuqest is clear guys, with respect.

If u interested and met our requirments, please pm me, i will appreciate that.

And we requesting that with alllll respect to everyone in here.

Thank u

gododo: you won't get any help or any sense from the clowns on this forum. I don't think there's much of an expat community in NST, but as you are looking for a native speaker to give some conversation lessons, your best bet is to locate the NST expats, there must be a popular restaurant or bar they frequent. Connect with the local expats and you may find a retiree who is after some extra income. Another option is to contact the language centers, there's always a few in every provincial capital, you may be able to find a teacher who does some extra hours.

Edited by grain

5 minutes ago, gododo said:

Thank u

You never say why you are looking for him. Did he hurt you. Or possibly you want a native speaker for an English teacher. I for one would not apply as you spelled A bit wrong, Request wrong, Requirements wrong, and very difficult to do but you managed to spell All wrong.  

Now what is the post all about?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, gododo said:

Thank u

Your original post was very poorly written. You should have included more information. 

Let me give you an example. 

"My girlfriend and I live in Nakhon Si Thammarat and we would like to improve our conversational English. We would like to find a British or American gentleman who would be interested in some conversational English lessons.  We can only pay a small amount, but it would be enough to buy yourself a few extra beers."