RFK Jr. Faces New Infidelity Allegations From 3 More Women

Social Media

image.png

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is once again facing allegations of infidelity, as three women have come forward claiming they had affairs with him in the past year. These claims surfaced just days after a scandal involving Kennedy's alleged FaceTime sex with journalist Olivia Nuzzi became public. According to sources, the three women all had ties to the anti-vaccine nonprofit organization, Children’s Health Defense, which Kennedy chaired before taking a leave of absence to focus on his unsuccessful presidential bid.

The allegations were first reported by Mediaite, which noted that the women had been discussing their experiences in a group text message. Representatives for Kennedy, now 70 years old, have denied the claims, calling them "untrue" and insisting that “Mr. Kennedy has had no romantic relationships with any woman other than his wife since their marriage.” Kennedy has been married to actress Cheryl Hines, star of *Curb Your Enthusiasm*, since 2014. However, reports have recently suggested that their marriage is under strain, with some rumors indicating that a divorce may be imminent.

The timing of these new accusations follows closely on the heels of Kennedy’s purported relationship with Nuzzi, a star reporter for *New York* magazine. Kennedy has denied any romantic involvement with Nuzzi, stating that he only met her once for an interview she requested, which ultimately resulted in a critical profile of him published last November. Nuzzi has since been placed on leave from her position at *New York* and has accused her ex-fiancé, Politico reporter Ryan Lizza, of blackmailing her regarding her alleged involvement with Kennedy.

Kennedy has a well-documented history of infidelity, something he has been open about in recent years. In a 2023 podcast, he acknowledged, “I am not a church boy. I had a very, very rambunctious youth. I said in my announcement speech that I have so many skeletons in my closet that if, if they could all vote, I could run for king of the world.” In addition to his complicated romantic past, Kennedy is a recovering heroin addict, adding yet another layer to his often tumultuous personal life.

As Kennedy navigates these personal controversies, his relationship with Hines appears to be at a crossroads. The *Page Six* report published the same day as the new infidelity claims indicated that Hines was contemplating ending their marriage, particularly after Kennedy publicly embraced former President Donald Trump, the Republican nominee. The rumors of a potential split have added fuel to the fire of an already complex situation, as Kennedy attempts to manage both his political ambitions and the personal consequences of his past behavior.

With these latest allegations, Kennedy finds himself once again in the public spotlight for all the wrong reasons, raising further questions about the impact his personal life may have on his future endeavors.

Based on a report from: Daily Beast 2024-10-04

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

You can't speak out against the system without the expected public morality humiliations to follow, once you start trending.  Has everything to do with the topic, as he supports Trump vs Harris.  

So you discredit him,, to sway his supporter to Harris.  About as obvious as can be.  Only the brainwashed blind can't see it.

He's vocal about covid, vaccines, big pharma, Ukraine, free speech, anti war ... etc etc etc

All goes against the money machines ... BUDDHA FORBIDS such free thinking.

And he’s nut’s, don’t forget the nuts part.

A nutter funded as a spoiler candidate by the hyper wealthy and all in the best interests of ordinary working Americans.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

Nothing new.

It’s a Kennedy thing.

Originating with Papa Joe himself, the Patriarch.

Passed down to JFK and lifeguard Ed and Marilyn’s Bobby.

Joe Jr never had the chance.  RIP

Edited by G_Money

3 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Sex getting criminalised now?

I'd be guilty too, as I had about 500 lunchtime therapies..

Not criminalized.

However adultery is news.

For example it was reported about Doug Emhoff happening even in his previous marriage.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He's a nut job exploiting his family name.

You both prove my point ... MSM success .. THANKS

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And he’s nut’s, don’t forget the nuts part.

A nutter funded as a spoiler candidate by the hyper wealthy and all in the best interests of ordinary working Americans.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

You can't speak out against the system without the expected public morality humiliations to follow, once you start trending.  Has everything to do with the topic, as he supports Trump vs Harris.  

So you discredit him,, to sway his supporter to Harris.  About as obvious as can be.  Only the brainwashed blind can't see it.

He's vocal about covid, vaccines, big pharma, Ukraine, free speech, anti war ... etc etc etc

All goes against the money machines ... BUDDHA FORBIDS such free thinking.

+1

:clap2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trump made infidelity and unwanted sexual advances acceptable. These days he is likely faithful to his wife, even though he likely does not get any action from her, and he is very likely beyond being capable anymore.

Trump has lowered the bar for morality and ethics, so I'm not really sure if something like this even means anything anymore to his supporters. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Social Media said:

image.png

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is once again facing allegations of infidelity, as three women have come forward claiming they had affairs with him in the past year. These claims surfaced just days after a scandal involving Kennedy's alleged FaceTime sex with journalist Olivia Nuzzi became public. According to sources, the three women all had ties to the anti-vaccine nonprofit organization, Children’s Health Defense, which Kennedy chaired before taking a leave of absence to focus on his unsuccessful presidential bid.

The allegations were first reported by Mediaite, which noted that the women had been discussing their experiences in a group text message. Representatives for Kennedy, now 70 years old, have denied the claims, calling them "untrue" and insisting that “Mr. Kennedy has had no romantic relationships with any woman other than his wife since their marriage.” Kennedy has been married to actress Cheryl Hines, star of *Curb Your Enthusiasm*, since 2014. However, reports have recently suggested that their marriage is under strain, with some rumors indicating that a divorce may be imminent.

The timing of these new accusations follows closely on the heels of Kennedy’s purported relationship with Nuzzi, a star reporter for *New York* magazine. Kennedy has denied any romantic involvement with Nuzzi, stating that he only met her once for an interview she requested, which ultimately resulted in a critical profile of him published last November. Nuzzi has since been placed on leave from her position at *New York* and has accused her ex-fiancé, Politico reporter Ryan Lizza, of blackmailing her regarding her alleged involvement with Kennedy.

Kennedy has a well-documented history of infidelity, something he has been open about in recent years. In a 2023 podcast, he acknowledged, “I am not a church boy. I had a very, very rambunctious youth. I said in my announcement speech that I have so many skeletons in my closet that if, if they could all vote, I could run for king of the world.” In addition to his complicated romantic past, Kennedy is a recovering heroin addict, adding yet another layer to his often tumultuous personal life.

As Kennedy navigates these personal controversies, his relationship with Hines appears to be at a crossroads. The *Page Six* report published the same day as the new infidelity claims indicated that Hines was contemplating ending their marriage, particularly after Kennedy publicly embraced former President Donald Trump, the Republican nominee. The rumors of a potential split have added fuel to the fire of an already complex situation, as Kennedy attempts to manage both his political ambitions and the personal consequences of his past behavior.

With these latest allegations, Kennedy finds himself once again in the public spotlight for all the wrong reasons, raising further questions about the impact his personal life may have on his future endeavors.

Based on a report from: Daily Beast 2024-10-04

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

It's quite common obviously when you run for President or as his supporters. 

24 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump has lowered the bar for morality and ethics, so I'm not really sure if something like this even means anything anymore to his supporters. 

They are prepared to overlook such as long as the alternative is Harris, just as they overlooked the pussygate tapes the first time. I seriously thought he'd lost after they were leaked.

Ho hum, big surprise. Birds of a feather etc. 

This is the sort of responsible leadership that the Republicans are asking people to vote for. What a collection of nuts!

• Thumbs Up 1