Thai High-Risk Groups Urged to Get Covid-19 Boosters

webfact

20 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

6 and thinking about getting the booster. Never had problems with the vaccine. Right wing people see a conspiracy in everything. Trump soiling himself during his last event was caused by Jewish space guns, right? 

Rather silly comment IMHO. It's not a conspiracy theory any longer by the way. You haven't had a problem well you'll be ok then. Just remember when they're shooting that juice into you that a lot of people have suffered from the jab, some very seriously and some have died. Also keep in mind that the pressure is growing on Governments and big pharma to make "private research" public as true independent research continues into mRNA vaccines. Hopefully the truth will come out one day.

As for right wing I'm working class and educated. Always was left of centre but the left no longer stands for what I believe in. 

Fortunately I am a free thinker capable of critical thought. No way will I have mRNA jabs put into me and NO I am NOT an anti vaxxer.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

I've had 3 Covid shots (regret getting the 3rd as unnescessary for travel and was Mrna). My mother, now age 86 years, in the UK, has had 8 Covid shots and contemplating getting the 9th shot as they are pushing it on her. OMG!

I'm surprised that @TallGuyJohninBKK hasn't commented yet. He loves everything Covid.

13 hours ago, garygooner said:

Wonder who holds the record for the most covid jabs?  I had 2. 

I had three....I think....

Although, who really knows....since....

After the first JAB.....

I lost my memory.....

37 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

I've had 3 Covid shots (regret getting the 3rd as unnescessary for travel and was Mrna). My mother, now age 86 years, in the UK, has had 8 Covid shots and contemplating getting the 9th shot as they are pushing it on her. OMG!

I'm surprised that @TallGuyJohninBKK hasn't commented yet. He loves everything Covid.

EIGHT.

Is your mother Chinese?

8 is a very lucky number, in Chinese culture.

I have great respect for your mother, or anyone, who can have eight jabs, and still ask for a ninth.

I see nothing wrong with this....as long as these shots are FREE.

After all, somebody needs to be test subjects.

In the past, drug companies once used PRISONERS for testing drugs.

Now, they just use the general population, which is US....

I really do not care...because....

I have suffered no ill-effects.

Even if I did suffer ill-effects, I would not complain because......

Our world is deteriorating so fast that.....any shortening of my lifespan....

Would be seen by me as....

A positive side-effect.

No worries.