Dutch Tourist Hurls Objects at Udon Thani Café Staff Over Change Dispute

webfact

Initially, I thought this was a fairly minor matter, until I watched the video!

This jerk threw a heavy FAN at one of the staff which just barely missed her head!

This was not mentioned in the intial report, only ashtrays!

The floor-standing fan, IMO, could easily be attempted murder, and I hope they throw the book at this extremely dangerous animal.

Edited by CanadaSam

A Dutchman arguing over insignificant change? Not the least bit surprised. They are notoriously cheap people. We were three amigos back in Canada, myself a Dutch guy and a Scot. Those two used to get in the most hilarious arguments and situations over who was cheaper. It was a matter of pride! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It's just plain old assault, and it deserves maybe a year or two in prison. That might help him with an attitude adjustment. The fact of the matter is Thailand just doesn't need tourists or expats who are of the very low caliber this freak, who are like rodents lurking around underground in the sewers. 

If they ever do decide to adapt lowlife as part of the dictionary, they can have a picture of this tiny little man. 

Well, just another example of Thailand going after quantity over quality from these lowlife countries.

Throw him in the cell with the local ladyboys for a week then deport the punk.

5 hours ago, riverhigh said:

I despise and hate his friend. Letting the situation escalate. What a piece of S$&t. !! You don't need friends like him. Dump and shame him asap.

Do you not think his friend said this just to calm things down and pay out of his own pocket? I also would be very angry getting short changed. But, I don't throw things about unless thrown at me first.

It is said "drunken outburst" but is it?

Alcohol however reduces boundaries, thats true.

Maybe he is very principal and doesnt except stealing from him, even 130 baht. Would you?

Maybe he had a former experience in it.

Clearly he over reacts, but is depending on the person. Some people have a very short fuse, even without alcohol. I have seen phone movies about costumers in shops and jeepers the whole place was torn down for a tiny thing they didnt get.

There has been a Dutch guy, who went to court for such an amount, paying his hospital bills.

Pure based on principal way.

The one really to blame is the #$$%@#% "friend". He lets it escalate to this.

I remember a payment in a 7-11 and they gave me too less return money.

At that time , I did raise my voice sound more, the longer it took to get what they stole.

Not instantly, but on denying first of staff. I shamed them in front of other costumers.

And no, didnt had any alcohol. I didnt except stealing. Would you?!

Here such a movie, no alcohol.

Maybe would be good commercial for Snickers.

"you are not yourself when hungry, have a snickers !"