Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

As long as the Dems are happy on November 5, I don't care if the Dems are nervous before.

Well then please stop calling people stupid or ignorant because you are emotional, don't knoiw the outcome and constantly talk out of your ass.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, neeray said:

It may be a neck and neck race at this time but with the ridiculous lies and bluster pouring out of Trump's pie hole nonstop, it's impossible to not imagine that Harris will prevail on November 5. 

Not only is it possible, but I have no problem imagining it. It's a repeat of 2016 and we know who lost that time. The similarities are astounding. The only difference is that Harris doesn't wear those ridiculous pants suits, and has not called half the country deplorable, yet.

Trump is no different now regarding what comes out of his mouth, and so far nothing like the pussygate tapes.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

And you can be sure if it is a close race in any states, Trump is going to drag this out like you have never seen before. He is already (and has been for some time) setting the groundwork for a 'stolen election' (unless of course he wins and then it's all fair and square). John Oliver hit the nail on the head the other night (go to last 15 mins for bit about Trump and HIS election interference).

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, thesetat2013 said:

This OP must really be having the hardcores Dems reading it into a panic. To think how they hav consistently flambasted Trump and praised Harris's stupidity has constantly amazed me. I am giddy to see the replies from them still praising Harris and showing their hate for Trump. They will have a very bad next 4 years if Trump wins haha.. 

Everyone will have a very bad 4 years under JD Vance.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, shdmn said:

Texas is in play which pretty much says it all.  Harris landslide here we come.  The convicted felon fraudster's dementia is getting so bad he can't even form a coherent sentence anymore. 

texas-is-in-play-v0-6z58h5q5qjud1 - Copy.png

But he could form a coherent sentence once upon a time whereas Kamala never could and he would have a much better team behind him to try and bring the world back from the brink of WWIII where Biden-Harris have brought us to.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HK MacPhooey said:

But he could form a coherent sentence once upon a time whereas Kamala never could and he would have a much better team behind him to try and bring the world back from the brink of WWIII where Biden-Harris have brought us to.  

If you believe that, what actions helped you decide the US is that close to the end of the world , so to speak?

7 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

This OP must really be having the hardcores Dems reading it into a panic. To think how they hav consistently flambasted Trump and praised Harris's stupidity has constantly amazed me. I am giddy to see the replies from them still praising Harris and showing their hate for Trump. They will have a very bad next 4 years if Trump wins haha.. 

Personally I would vote for a sock puppet over Donald trump.

I have a blinding hate for Donald Trump but that's not the same as being blinded by hate.

The entire world will have a very bad next four years of trump wins.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Well, you certainly have a chance to do so, if you wish. 

Thanks but I'll vote for Harris who is far superior to either Trump or a sock puppet.

I appreciate your gracious allowance though.

• Love It 1

The 2024 race is close, or so they want you to think but for some the next level of desperation is creeping in for you guessed it: cackling Kamala who now is offer legalized drugs (marijuana) to blacks if they vote for her. Her internal polls must be abysmal. Vote for kamala and she'll legalize drugs for you! Unique, but uniquely moronic unless you need votes and you are stupid enough to think black folk need drugs and will vote for you. Hilarious.

Kamala_blackdrugs.jpg.e420b6422e3d3fa61cf69ff1cf92a14f.jpg

https://x.com/KamalaHarris/status/1845993766441644386

Edited by illisdean

22 minutes ago, illisdean said:

The 2024 race is close, or so they want you to think but for some the next level of desperation is creeping in for you guessed it: cackling Kamala who now is offer legalized drugs (marijuana) to blacks if they vote for her. Her internal polls must be abysmal. Vote for kamala and she'll legalize drugs for you! Unique, but uniquely moronic unless you need votes and you are stupid enough to think black folk need drugs and will vote for you. Hilarious

Kamala is hemorrhaging support all over the spectrum lately and support among blacks and black men is no exception and her support and poll numbers on most metrics are much worse than Bidens. If the democrat election fraud shenanigans are insufficient Harris has ZERO chance.

NYTblacksupportbyparty.thumb.jpg.b14af016265dd970a83c6b8568b1cfc3.jpg

https://archive.ph/jyp2U#selection-917.0-921.345:~:text=A New York Times/Siena College poll last week found,15 percent of Black voters saying they would back him

7 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Kamala is hemorrhaging support all over the spectrum lately and support among blacks and black men is no exception and her support and poll numbers on most metrics are much worse than Bidens. If the democrat election fraud shenanigans are insufficient Harris has ZERO chance.

NYTblacksupportbyparty.thumb.jpg.b14af016265dd970a83c6b8568b1cfc3.jpg

https://archive.ph/jyp2U#selection-917.0-921.345:~:text=A New York Times/Siena College poll last week found,15 percent of Black voters saying they would back him

Am I looking at the correct figures.........?

78% support  (+63 on the Reps).......Who is getting excited over those figures?

• Agree 1

Oh dear

Georgia judge blocks rule requiring counties to hand-count Election Day ballots

Adam Edelman

A Georgia judge today blocked a new rule from the state’s election board that would have required counties to count ballots cast on Election Day by hand, a provision critics had said would cause delays in reporting results in the battleground state.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney wrote in his decision that the rule was implemented too close to Election Day and would cause “administrative chaos.”

“Anything that adds uncertainty and disorder to the electoral process deserves the public,” he wrote.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/live-blog/trump-harris-presidential-election-live-updates-rcna175178#rcrd60321

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Am I looking at the correct figures.........?

78% support  (+63 on the Reps).......Who is getting excited over those figures?

The trend is what is important, not the raw numbers. THe Democrats are terrified that African Americans are wandering off the plantation and discovering that GOP policies, especially economics and immigration, are good for them. Plus they hate the shallow pandering that they are now getting from Harris and Obama. 

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The trend is what is important, not the raw numbers. THe Democrats are terrified that African Americans are wandering off the plantation and discovering that GOP policies, especially economics and immigration, are good for them. Plus they hate the shallow pandering that they are now getting from Harris and Obama. 

Strange that they should prefer the racist overtones and denigration spewed forth by Trump??????

Very odd.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, morrobay said:

You and @illisdean can post all the polls you want, but the data of actual votes cast shows the Dems way ahead:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-elections/early-vote

Screenshot_20241016_163749_Chrome.jpg

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1