Wall street very convinced ,its gonna be Trump

riclag

Trump has made several moves this last year to gain support from the crypto community. The dems didnt think it was important even though an estimated 40% of adult americans own crypto. As bitcoin nears its high its an indication that the market has priced in a trump win

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Trump has made several moves this last year to gain support from the crypto community. The dems didnt think it was important even though an estimated 40% of adult americans own crypto. As bitcoin nears its high its an indication that the market has priced in a trump win

I dont know anything about bitcoin, other than the Govt wants a piece of the action and Musk drives a lot of the news!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/digital-assets/2024/10/18/500-billion-in-three-weeks-tesla-billionaire-elon-musk-issues-crazy-fed-bankruptcy-warning-after-sparking-bitcoin-price-panic/

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Right!

A $400M trust fund fraudster and self-proclaimed economic genius, with six bankruptcies to his name and a track record of screwing millions from employees, contractors, and banks.

And now he's proposing tax cuts for billionaires, funded by a tariff tax on the working class. Classic!

You're just repeating all the Leftist nonsense.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

It will be fun watching Elon do a Twitter job on bureaucracy and downsize government by 80%. Productivity will go through the roof. :coffee1:

I assume you are being sarcastic, but IMO productivity will improve without most of the managers, and I hope the cull is from their ranks and not the ones doing actual work.

Eg, the NHS would improve dramatically if 70% of managers were sacked, IMO.