Biden calls for Trump to be jailed 14 days out from the election

riclag

3 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

What word is missing here - 'blacks'?

In your mind only.  The left always shows their true colors pulling a race card.

AKA get out of jail for free card

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, transam said:

They, who is they, there's me thinking it was the law...........🥴

You think "the law" is a sentient being?  Wrong, of course, the Dems and their allies have been using various methods to attack Trump with the law.

"But it's the law!  If Trump broke the law then that isn't the fault of the Democrat party!"  I hear you whine.  Well, again, you're wrong, since, as you can see above, the law is not being applied fairly to both parties.

39 minutes ago, transam said:

And what on earth has someone's laptop got to do with the thread...........😂

What has a laptop that showed the corruption of Joe Biden and his family got to do with a thread about Joe Biden saying Trump should be locked up?  Do you really need that explained to you?

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/press-releases/new-information-shows-cia-contractors-colluded-biden-campaign-discredit-hunter

Crickey, I thought you were merely misinformed, now it seems there might be something wrong with you.  You're making about as much sense as Joe Biden in a presidential debate.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

You think "the law" is a sentient being?  Wrong, of course, the Dems and their allies have been using various methods to attack Trump with the law.

"But it's the law!  If Trump broke the law then that isn't the fault of the Democrat party!"  I hear you whine.  Well, again, you're wrong, since, as you can above, the law is not being applied fairly to both parties.

What has a laptop that showed the corruption of Joe Biden and his family got to do with a thread about joe Biden say Trump should be locked up?  Do you really need that explained to you?

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/press-releases/new-information-shows-cia-contractors-colluded-biden-campaign-discredit-hunter

Crickey, I thought you were merely misinformed, now it seems there might be something wrong with you.  You're making as much sense as Joe Biden.

Bleet, the Dems control the judiciary thus unfairly convicting the criminal Trump, bleet, bleet, Hunter Biden's laptop, bleet, bleet, it was not an insurrection, bleet, bleet, mommy!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

"But it's the law!  If Trump broke the law then that isn't the fault of the Democrat party!"  I hear you whine.  Well, again, you're wrong, since, as you can above, the law is not being applied fairly to both parties.

What has a laptop that showed the corruption of Joe Biden and his family got to do with a thread about joe Biden say Trump should be locked up?  Do you really need that explained to you?

Crickey, I thought you were merely misinformed, now it seems there might be something wrong with you.  You're making as much sense as Joe Biden.

Yeeeh, riiiight.........

Hunter has nothing to do with the thread, Biden is still sitting in the big chair smiling, your hero can't sleep at night, too much to try and dodge, a felon, loads more court cases coming up...

And you talk about misinformed..........🤭

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, transam said:

Hunter has nothing to do with the thread

I know you find it hard to deal with, but the corrupt business practices of Joe Biden absolutely relate to a discussion about Joe Biden calling for Donald Trump to be "locked up".  It's also important to know that people conspired to keep it quite during the lead up to the election.

It is extremely hypocritical for one politician who has is involved in illegal business dealings to call for another politician to be locked up.

I know you can't see this, because your hatred of Trump has blinded you to facts and logic, but that is what has happened and that is why it relates to this thread.

You hating something doesn't make it not true.  Sorry.  😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

I know you find it hard to deal with, but the corrupt business practices of Joe Biden absolutely relate to a discussion about Joe Biden calling for Donald Trump to be "locked up".  It's also important to know that people conspired to keep it quite during the lead up to the election.

It is extremely hypocritical for one politician who has is involved in illegal business dealings to call for another politician to be locked up.

I know you can't see this, because your hatred of Trump has blinded you to facts and logic, but that is what has happened and that is why it relates to this thread.

You hating something doesn't make it not true.  Sorry.  😉

😂.......Gawd, talk about dramatise.................:guitar:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Bleet, the Dems control the judiciary thus unfairly convicting the criminal Trump, bleet, bleet, Hunter Biden's laptop, bleet, bleet, it was not an insurrection, bleet, bleet, mommy!

Sorry, but this childish display doesn't stop Biden from being a hypocrite for saying Trump should be locked up.  Not only because of his own corrupt and shady business practices, but for the fact that the Dems criticise Trump for saying people should be locked up.  Those are simple facts.  🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, transam said:

Lordy now...  talk about an infantile display of deflection...  :cheesy:

Somebody here doesn't like being wrong...  😬  (Hint, hint, it's you! 😉)

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Sorry, but this childish display doesn't stop Biden from being a hypocrite for saying Trump should be locked up.  Not only because of his own corrupt and shady business practices, but for the fact that the Dems criticise Trump for saying people should be locked up.  Those are simple facts.  🤷‍♂️

Difference is, Trump says it about everyone who hurts his oh so fragile little ego while President Biden says it about someone who is a convicted criminal, who was found liable for sexual abuse and was the instigator of an insurrection, thereby committing treason. Obviously, that person so richly deserves to be locked up...for good.

See the difference now.

Come on BR, I have faith in you!👍

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Difference is, Trump says it about everyone who hurts his oh so fragile little ego while President Biden says it about someone who is a convicted criminal, who was found liable for sexual abuse and was the instigator of an insurrection, thereby committing treason. Obviously, that person so richly deserves to be locked up...for good.

See the difference now.

Come on BR, I have faith in you!👍

You should tell Biden's DOJ about the insurrection and the treason. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Difference is

There is no difference.  On the one hand you have someone who is accused of a crime saying they should lock someone up, on the other, you have someone who is accused of a crime saying they should lock someone up.

The issue here is really not about the crime, so much as the Dems saying how bad Trump is for wanting to lock people up, while wanting to lock people up themselves.  That's before we consider the conspiracy to conceal the wrong doings of both Bidens, sr and jr.

Essentially, both parties appear to be accused of typical shady US politics/business/corruption in some way, but only one party claims to be the good guys going after the bad guys. 

The problem for the Dems, is that when you make accusations of things that you yourself are guilty of, you lose a lot of credibility, something which the Dems don't have a lot of to start with.  Yes, diehard Trump-haters will gladly repeat any lie they hear about Trump, but it isn't the diehard Trump-haters that matter when it comes to votes.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

There is no difference.  On the one hand you have someone who is accused of a crime saying they should lock someone up, on the other, you have someone who is accused of a crime saying they should lock someone up.

The issue here is really not about the crime, so much as the Dems saying how bad Trump is for wanting to lock people up, while wanting to lock people up themselves.  That's before we consider the conspiracy to conceal the wrong doings of both Bidens, sr and jr.

Essentially, both parties appear to be accused of typical shady US politics/business/corruption in some way, but only one party claims to be the good guys going after the bad guys. 

The problem for the Dems, is that when you make accusations of things that you yourself are guilty of, you lose a lot of credibility, something which the Dems don't have a lot of to start with.  Yes, diehard Trump-haters will gladly repeat any lie they hear about Trump, but it isn't the diehard Trump-haters that matter when it comes to votes.

So what is it that matters when it comes to an election? Is it that whoever wins the election gets to be president for the following 4 years? Maybe you should tell that to Trump because he certainly didn't get the memo. 

PS. Thanks, you certainly teed that one up for me!👏

• Like 1