Big Joke’s on her: Police wife caught in affair and burglary storm

snoop1130

17 hours ago, Artisi said:

And where did the 5.7 mil Baht supposedly stolen come from, seems a lot of gold and cash to be lying around in a policeman's house.

Wonder how much else is stacked away elsewhere? 

It was not even his house. It was his place to go for sex with a married woman near their work. 

So whatever happened with Big joke case they just wait long enough and forget about it. He’s a big crook then his wife steals from another couple over 6 million just happens to be laying around in a condominium. Where is the accountability? When will these people ever go to jail or will they all just leave the country and then come back with the statue of limitation runs out and where is the Red Bull kid TIT

So a thief comes to my house and steals money and gold from me but leaves me with bags full of money that I don't count and I hand it over to the police and file a complaint for theft against the thief.

Someone has watched too many Thai fiction films on TV all stupid like this story

Edited by BE88

4 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

So whatever happened with Big joke case they just wait long enough and forget about it. He’s a big crook then his wife steals from another couple over 6 million just happens to be laying around in a condominium. Where is the accountability? When will these people ever go to jail or will they all just leave the country and then come back with the statue of limitation runs out and where is the Red Bull kid TIT

They and their money will be welcome in london along with the rest of the worlds crooked.

8 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Think of it as a bunch of teenage children because that is exactly what most of them still are.