Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No she doesn’t have to.

She can spend her time on more important matters.

The problem arises when a candidate repeats claims that have been proven false on multiple occasions and when his supporters, both foreign and domestic choose to believe and parrot his bare faced lies.

So, harris can lie and it's ok. Gotcha

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Why does it touch a nerve with you because you've heard it all you life?

I don't think I was replying to you, but all the same, one of your better posts, well done.....:clap2:

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Lies.  Rogan laughs while Trump tells the story because he finds Trump amusing.  (Probably why they don't show an actual clip of what they are claiming, so that they can lie.)

He is in no way "Laughing in his face" as you suggested.

I guess the Dems are panicking and desperately attempting damage control.  So, more lies and propaganda that the useful idiots repeat as fact.

Sad.

Trump said he'd rather talk about it another time when he would "bring in papers that you would not believe." 🤣

Who would not laugh at that?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Lies.  Rogan laughs while Trump tells the story because he finds Trump amusing.  (Probably why they don't show an actual clip of what they are claiming, so that they can lie.)

He is in no way "Laughing in his face" as you suggested.

I guess the Dems are panicking and desperately attempting damage control.  So, more lies and propaganda that the useful idiots repeat as fact.

Sad.

Useful idiots is a polite way of saying it

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

By all Trump supporter, both foreign and domestic, accounts.

Again show some evidence that everyone saying she didn't work there are wrong. Show your support for Harris and produce the evidence (evidence not produced by Harris herself and evidence not found by anyone checking into this) that she worked there. She said she worked there and everyone should believe her is not good enough. She lied and has been caught out. Simple as that.

6 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Again show some evidence that everyone saying she didn't work there are wrong. Show your support for Harris and produce the evidence (evidence not produced by Harris herself and evidence not found by anyone checking into this) that she worked there. She said she worked there and everyone should believe her is not good enough. She lied and has been caught out. Simple as that.

I don’t need to.

I’m not the one calling Harris a liar.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No, if you accuse anyone of lying it’s for you to provide proof.

Which is what people have been doing and have found no evidence supporting her claim that she worked there. McDonalds has no employment records of her ever being employed by the company. This IMHO seems pretty definitive.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s a credible link.

That’s what it is.

Which is why you can’t deal with it.

MSNBC is also called a credible link which puts the whole thing of what is a credible link into question. The legacy media is credible only to to brainless sheep that believe unquestionably what they are told and have absolutely zero critical thinking skills.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Which is what people have been doing and have found no evidence supporting her claim that she worked there. McDonalds has no employment records of her ever being employed by the company. This IMHO seems pretty definitive.

I am still waiting for your list of Trumps exam qualifications resulting in recognised positions, as you made a meal out of Kamala failing one on her first attempt.

I think many may be interested, as you are obviously in the know...:thumbsup:

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

In your biased opinion.

Its nevertheless not evidence that she’s lying.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

MSNBC is also called a credible link which puts the whole thing of what is a credible link into question. The legacy media is credible only to to brainless sheep that believe unquestionably what they are told and have absolutely zero critical thinking skills.  

But I didn’t provide a link to MSNBC, which demonstrates the fallacy of your argument.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

I am still waiting for your list of Trumps exam qualifications resulting in recognised positions, as you made a meal out of Kamala failing one on her first attempt.

I think many may be interested, as you are obviously in the know...:thumbsup:

How about this for a qualification. I'm pretty sure on his CV (not that he needs one) the first item would be The 45th President of the United States of America 2017-2021. This is about to be knocked down to 2nd position being replaced by The 47th President of the United States of America.

• Haha 2

I saw lots of JRE interviews. Some are interesting. I think it's good that often he lets people just talk. Do you want to tell the world about aliens or this and that conspiracy theory? Just do it.

So, listening to some people is enough to know that they are full of s#@$.

I watched randomly a few one-minute sections from this interview. IMHO it's all just typical Trump. "I would have done it better." "Putin would not have done that if I would be president." Why? No explanation.

Trump fans will obviously agree that he would have made everything better. But how many skeptical people will see Trump in a different light after that interview? 

It's hard (for me) to imagine that people see that interview and then think: Wow, what a guy, let's vote for him.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, dinsdale said:

How about this for a qualification. I'm pretty sure on his CV (not that he needs one) the first item would be The 45th President of the United States of America 2017-2021. This is about to be knocked down to 2nd position being replaced by The 47th President of the United States of America.

So he is not qualified in anything, not even Vietnam vet, yet you spout Harris failed an exam many years back on first attempt, when Trump was nursing his Spurs.........🤣

You cannot make this sh_t up..............😆................:clap2:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

But I didn’t provide a link to MSNBC, which demonstrates the fallacy of your argument.

The Independent is legacy media. Do you not know this? Pro Harris anti Trump and again no where in the interview/chat did this happen. I've watched it twice.

Joe Rogan asked Donald Trump for specifics on how 2020 was stolen. Then could only laugh at the answer

This is from the article but keep in mind that the entire podcast was pretty light hearted and convivial. Laughs happened on more than one occasion. Even this little hit piece I didn't see in the podcast.

Joe Rogan could be seen laughing as he pressed former president Donald Trump for specifics on how the election was stolen in 2020.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-rogan-trump-podcast-stolen-election-b2636115.html

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, transam said:

So he is not qualified in anything, not even Vietnam vet, yet you spout Harris failed an exam many years back on first attempt, when Trump was nursing his Spurs.........🤣

You cannot make this sh_t up..............😆................:clap2:

Time for your afternoon nap.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, frank83628 said:
21 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Or, they found something far, far more important to talk about.

Nothing that this pair of Dilbert's say needs editing to remove 'bad light'.

no, it's because the media cannot control the narrative. 

Since when has anything, anything that comes from Trump's wrinkled and atrophied cerebellum ever, ever been construed as a narrative?

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I saw lots of JRE interviews. Some are interesting. I think it's good that often he lets people just talk. Do you want to tell the world about aliens or this and that conspiracy theory? Just do it.

So, listening to some people is enough to know that they are full of s#@$.

I watched randomly a few one-minute sections from this interview. IMHO it's all just typical Trump. "I would have done it better." "Putin would not have done that if I would be president." Why? No explanation.

Trump fans will obviously agree that he would have made everything better. But how many skeptical people will see Trump in a different light after that interview? 

It's hard (for me) to imagine that people see that interview and then think: Wow, what a guy, let's vote for him.

What America needs is a strong, articulate leader that can get their message across clearly and take charge that's why I would vote for Kamala.

• Like 1