How different the ambiance is

I went out last night in Pattaya and I always feel the beautiful "ambiance" in the atmosphere around me .

I have discovered a new word "ambiance " if anyone wants to analyse that word 

And what I mean by that where I come from in Australia at that time of late night there would be drunken fights ,police sirens , aggressive people etc ,youths out of control ,

No ,"ambiance" 

So there's the difference,why oh why is people even young farangs so different when in Thailand 

Maybe in Phuket it's different ( bring a lot of younger farangs)

But I feel safe ,I can walk out at 2am on a weekend morning and feel safe even in the farang areas and not even the young farangs are misbehaving 

If I walked in Australia at that time I would probably encounter someone trying to bump into me ,I would see police sirens , ambulance,drunken fights , etc etc

Are younger generation here in Thailand brought up different from Western youth?

Tell me the beautiful ambiance and yes we use that word again ,the ambiance of the night scenes compared to Australia or the UK on a early 2am weekend morning 

Edited by georgegeorgia

13 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Good for you buddy. Whatever gets your mind off of the world collapsing around you

Oh how negative 

The World is not collapsing ,the World is flourishing in a beautiful ambiance that you never participated in because your locked in your room ,please all I ask is you experience the ambiance of the surrounding areas wherever that be the beautiful parks or trees ,smell the flowers ,touch the trees please feel touch taste and smell 

31 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Oh how negative 

The World is not collapsing ,the World is flourishing in a beautiful ambiance that you never participated in because your locked in your room ,please all I ask is you experience the ambiance of the surrounding areas wherever that be the beautiful parks or trees ,smell the flowers ,touch the trees please feel touch taste and smell 

I don,t know what medication you are on but is it possible you could post your thoughts in a cloud based app so us mere mortals may get some relief from your pointless thoughts....p.s. just asking for a friend :whistling:

4 minutes ago, petermik said:

I don,t know what medication you are on but is it possible you could post your thoughts in a cloud based app so us mere mortals may get some relief from your pointless thoughts....p.s. just asking for a friend :whistling:

Another man who wishes to spoil the "ambiance" 

Can't help yourself can you Peter.

Your not invited to family Xmas get togethers you know that 

Edited by georgegeorgia

3 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Another man who wishes to spoil the "ambiance" 

Can't help yourself can you Peter.

Your not invited to family Xmas get togethers you know that 

Actually its AMBIENCE......:whistling:

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

I have discovered a new word "ambiance " if anyone wants to analyse that word 

And what I mean by that where I come from in Australia at that time of late night there would be drunken fights ,police sirens , aggressive people etc ,youths out of control ,

No ,"ambiance" 

"Australia at that time of late night ... No ,"ambiance"" 

Ironically, the situations that you described in Australia also have ambiance!   Look it up.

34 minutes ago, petermik said:

There is a thing called 'blocking' on AN.  For some people, if you met them, you would walk away quickly and never want to see them again. Same Same.  

58 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

There is a thing called 'blocking' on AN.  For some people, if you met them, you would walk away quickly and never want to see them again. Same Same.  

Yes but they w ok by block me... otherwise they would have no one to take out their frustrations on.

I look at like I'm doing a Community service in being the "punching bag " of these people instead of some old lady in a supermarket who they will take out their frustrations on