bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will it rain tomorrow ?

What in Bristol? :o Of course it will :D In Thailand? I dont care i am not in Thailand :D

Yeah sure, you don't care. That's why you are on here every day, keeping in touch. :D

Oh yeah, sunny and hot yesterday. More of the same today ! Probably more of the same tomorrow ! :D

Will it rain tomorrow ?

What in Bristol? :o Of course it will :D In Thailand? I dont care i am not in Thailand :D

Yeah sure, you don't care. That's why you are on here every day, keeping in touch. :D

Oh yeah, sunny and hot yesterday. More of the same today ! Probably more of the same tomorrow ! :D

The Patchway boy peers at the sky,

Will it rain? for it's rarely dry,

Something shiny, eastward bound,

Flies o'er Daley, on the ground.

Folks are waving, from the TG plane,

At downcast Daley, hiding his pain,

Land Of Smiles, they sing the tune,

But the Bristol boy won't grin till June!

Will it rain tomorrow ?

:D:D Quality.

redrus

Will it rain tomorrow ?

Nice ode Bannork but why leave out the final verse?

And when the happy Bristol Bred Boy arrives

"Lock up your daughters" will be the cries

"Fear not residents" will sayeth Daleyboy

"For deep in my heart, I'm really a Khatoey".

:D

It might rain today in Pattaya !!!

(just joking, I meant it might rain today in...................BRISTOL !) :D

Still sunny and hot here. I'm getting tan-lines on my feet from my sandal straps :o

To the tune from Gene Pitney; I was only 24 hours from Singapore.....!!!!! :o

Grey and overcast but suprisingly warm. Sunday lunch with 25 ish of my best pals/ kids et all and, a piss up later, lovely.

redrus

It's Pouring in Pattaya !!!

All sorts of critters crawling out of the sewers now :o

(well, it's stopped now, so they can all go home. Might dampen the last night's fun at the Music Festival somewhat)

What's up with Daleyboy ? It's been over 24 hours since he's made a reply in this thread ? Is he ill ? Did they repossess his computer ? Did he (ugh) get a job ? :o

Oh yeah, it's cloudy with sunny breaks in Pattaya. It might rain, it might not rain.

Either way, it's time to crank up the air-conditioner ! :D

well now that i had the last word...I am going to start with the forecast in Madrid

Today is cloudy...i hope it rains we really need water...

Hello scripmaster i am Glauka´s computer how are you doing?

well now that i had the last word...I am going to start with the forecast in Madrid

Today is cloudy...i hope it rains we really need water...

Hello scripmaster i am Glauka´s computer how are you doing?

Hey dont come over here causing trouble. You should stay over in the last word. Since your last post someone else has had the last word :o

But what kind trouble can I make in this tread you are talking about FORECAST!!!! :D

And top of that you made some contributions so i did not have the last word... :o

Forecast in thailad and england: thunderstorm and rain and rain and rain and thunderstorm...hum!

Edited by Glauka

But what kind trouble can I make in this tread you are talking about FORECAST!!!! :D

And top of that you made some contributions so i did not have the last word... :D

Forecast in thailad and england: thunderstorm and rain and rain and rain and thunderstorm...hum!

I was only joking :D I promise i wont put in anymore comments in the last word, as long as we get to see those pictures you have been promising :o:D

And top of that you made some contributions so i did not have the last word... :D

I was only joking :D I promise i wont put in anymore comments in the last word, as long as we get to see those pictures you have been promising :o:D

:D:D ok but just convice the guys down there for me to have the last word...you are a big guy Daleyboy... :D

I was only joking :o I promise i wont put in anymore comments in the last word, as long as we get to see those pictures you have been promising :D:D

:D:D ok but just convice the guys down there for me to have the last word...you are a big guy Daleyboy... :D

Only in body fat.. now girth and length.. well.... :D

toasted :D

:D:D ok but just convice the guys down there for me to have the last word...you are a big guy Daleyboy... :o

Sneaky sneaky ! Trying to get reinforcements from Rain to help you out eh ? :D