Your Favourite Group

DJ_Tom

so which is your fav and why ?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While some may not find the stereotypical Chinese eyes attractive, many Thai dudes have a preference for that "muay" look. Also, some women like that "teee" look in a guy, and will usually specify light-skin.

To some, those eyes are considered cute, genuine, friendly, and warm, regardless of whether they have those eyes or not. Not all big eyes are beautiful to me, some lack depth (big hollow eyes), some are wildy out of place, and some are too intense. I remember a tall 17-year-old Chinese beauty among the ten finalists of the Miss Universe paegaent a few years ago--She has these small sparkly thoughtful eyes that are really attractive.

Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder. The concept of beauty is is also influenced by those consumer products companies that make money selling whitenning lotion on this side of the globe and tanning lotion on the other side.

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. But this poll to see which group is the favourite. I don't consider Thai/Chinese at all beautiful. I am trying to think of an exception, but honestly can't.

Thai guys don't like chinese eyes, in fact they take the piss out of people with them. Listen to the way they say, "dta jek" :o Most Thai guys are quite resentful about Chinese and Chinese/Thais. I must admit I am a little too, due to my time in Tibet and Bangkok :D

Remember the average Thai is not the one found in Bangkok.

Thai guys like white skin and big round eyes.

You will be telling me next that Mongolian women shoukld be on Miss Universe. I used to go out with one who had a great personality :D , but give me the beauty of a Thai/Indian woman any day or Thai/Malay, Thai/Lao, Thai/Farang, Thai/Mongolian??? well maybe.

Out of so many millions of women in China, they should win the Miss World every 3 year statistically.

Pisses me off when people meet my beautiful daughter and say ,"oh her mother must be beautiful", implying that as she has light skin, her mother must have too, which she doesn't.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what a <deleted> you are...... :o

Now come on man, don't hate on your new members. You know you love a silky skinned, long haired chocolate Thai.

Perhaps it's just my humble observation after living in Pattaya & Bangkok for a few years, However it seems like the whiter the farang the darker the Thai with them. This usually holds true irregardless if the farang is a man or woman, straight or gay. Often times you can even tell what kind of clientele a bar or club caters too depending on what the girls look like. Like say in the Arab area in Pattaya around Marine Plaza, or the Arab/African area around Soi 3 in BKK near the Nana Sky train stop, you will find allot of lighter skinned heavier Thais. Now head over to a German spot up in Nakula in north Pattaya, it's like little Buriram up there, tons of dark skinned Thais.

Me personally I love them all. Though I find the cultural tastes kind of amusing, seems like we all want what we don't have.

And what a <deleted> you are...... :D

Now come on man, don't hate on your new members. You know you love a silky skinned, long haired chocolate Thai.

Perhaps it's just my humble observation after living in Pattaya & Bangkok for a few years, However it seems like the whiter the farang the darker the Thai with them. This usually holds true irregardless if the farang is a man or woman, straight or gay. Often times you can even tell what kind of clientele a bar or club caters too depending on what the girls look like. Like say in the Arab area in Pattaya around Marine Plaza, or the Arab/African area around Soi 3 in BKK near the Nana Sky train stop, you will find allot of lighter skinned heavier Thais. Now head over to a German spot up in Nakula in north Pattaya, it's like little Buriram up there, tons of dark skinned Thais.

Me personally I love them all. Though I find the cultural tastes kind of amusing, seems like we all want what we don't have.

Hang on this post makes sense now , Keep it real bro!

:o