Best Websites For Appartement Rentals In Bkk ?

AsiaWolfie

hmmm...probably this is the wrong section for my topic, as there are few posts about appartement rentals in this section....i'd rather shopuld post at BKK or internet section....but maybe would have been removed....

anybody knows the best websites for appartement rentals in LOS ?

i was browsing some portal Thai sites such as sanook and hunsa, but I am sure there are many more and much better. In Thai language, cause I have local friends to assist me.....I am not interested in the Farang-Sukhumvit-30.000-Baht-Condo-scene, I am looking fro around 5.000 - 9.000 and I know there is a PLETHORY of them available in BKK.....just need to know where to find the offers....

please only post here if you know some helpful URLs, please no useless "comments" as it would be a waste of time "thanks very much for you cooperation ;-) "

I was looking at the bosstower for a month , 9,500 a month , or 12,000 a month serviced , but this may be too much 4 U , see what u think ...www.bosstower.com

hmmm...probably this is the wrong section for my topic, as there are few posts about appartement rentals in this section....i'd rather shopuld post at BKK or internet section....but maybe would have been removed....

i was browsing some portal Thai sites such as sanook and hunsa, but I am sure there are many more and much better. In Thai language, cause I have local friends to assist me.....I am not interested in the Farang-Sukhumvit-30.000-Baht-Condo-scene, I am looking fro around 5.000 - 9.000 and I know there is a PLETHORY of them available in BKK.....just need to know where to find the offers....

please only post here if you know some helpful URLs, please no useless "comments" as it would be a waste of time "thanks very much for you cooperation ;-) "

thanks for your reply, I appreciate that, but places like BOSSTOWER is exactly what I do NOT want....its an all Farang-place.....and they advertise at Bangkok Post frequently.....and at that rate u should get more than just a studio room. For example: a friend of mine stays araoung Suan Lum at a very very conevnient location. He has 2 bedroom, a very big living room, 2 Bathroom, Kittchen-corner and all in all about 100 sqm. He pays 6.500 a month......and the place is quite okay, though not luxurious, just a common THAI neighborhood....and they have security guards......unfortunately, there are no appartements available there at the moment....

• 2 weeks later...
thanks for your reply, I appreciate that, but places like BOSSTOWER is exactly what I do NOT want....its an all Farang-place.....and they advertise at Bangkok Post frequently.....and at that rate u should get more than just a studio room. For example: a friend of mine stays araoung Suan Lum at a very very conevnient location. He has 2 bedroom, a very big living room, 2 Bathroom, Kittchen-corner and all in all about 100 sqm. He pays 6.500 a month......and the place is quite okay, though not luxurious, just a common THAI neighborhood....and they have security guards......unfortunately, there are no appartements available there at the moment....

Where do you get an appt for 6500 that has all of that ? Wow that sounds good and I'd like to live in a mainly Thai place too...

Me too. I'd like to know where I can find a place like that at that price.

C'mon Wolfie ... give it up.

Address and phone or email contact info.

http://www.easyhorpak.com/Search.php sounds like the site you're looking for, it's got 4570 apartments listed in Bangkok and the majority under 10,000B a month. There is an English language option on the site, but the searches work much better and return many more results if you search in Thai instead.

well, the story has come to an end already......after posting this new topic here, I did some research by myself and found PLENTY of websites for house and appartment rentals......and together with a Thai friend we browsed all the ads in Thai language and finally ended up at a very nice Condominium in a quiet area, and ist a very very convenient location (lots of shopping, restaurants nearby, 5 min walk to main road) at a very popular street....yes, its the notorious SUKHUMVIT (actually a SOI of Suk) .....where I never ever wanted to live.....but its quite outside, around 3 km behind On Nut Terminal station. the appartement is owned by a nice Filipino-Thai couple and after over-sleeping the case, I immidiately agreed to rent the place when I went there for the second time to discuss some details.......its not a bargain, but still cheap and I think very very good value for money at 10.000 Baht for 66 sqm, everything very modern, semi-furnished, a wonderful balcony and nice neighbors....I pay the electricity directly (so no expensive rates from Condo-management), can have UBS and already applied for ADSL (the owner applied for that, but I will pay the bills). Cant wait to move in there......oh and they have a pool too......its mixed, 70% Thai, 30 % farang, so its okay......at least not a Falang-Ghetto.....i dont know if its permitted to post URLS here, so i better dont......but if anybody wants more information about those Thai-language-websites, feel free to send me private message......or buy the book: "Web Hits 2005" at any Se-Ed store......its a web-directory for (mostly) Thai websites and a perfect listing of all good Thai websites for all things in life......costs 100 baht....and it will make u surf the net for weeks.....

oh I forgot to say THANK YOU for your advices....STEALTH, what you posted is a website of a real estates agent.....if the appartment that I have found now would have been listed at his website, I could expect to pay 15.000-20.000 Baht probably, instead of the real 10.000 from the private owner....... those real estates people have the Dollar-sign in their eyes.......

MIKE, thanks for that website, its really a very very good one too, and the search function is great indeed......should be very helpful now to others who want to find a similiar place.....

Bahtsold is a good thing, especially the printed issue. but in that case its completely useless, cause its a FARANG thing. and maybe just 0,01% of the Thai population know that BAHTSOLD exist, so never ever in life a Thai who want to rent to Thai people will post any advertisemnt in there. only those people who want to rent to FARANG will post in there, and that means you can expect an "extra 50-100% Farang-payment". To get the real market price, you have to do research in "thai 4 Thai" websites and newspapers only.....anything else is nonsense in that case......and new lease contract is the best examply for that, a very fair deal that u would NEVER EVER find at any Bahtsold, BangkokPost or real-estates-agent-crap.....oh and same goes for the used cars section......cause thats my next topic.....and already found hundreds of great offers in THAI magazines and websites, which will never be known by Farang people who just know about BAHTSOLD, BANGKOKPOST, PATTAYAMAIL and such..... cheeeriooooo :o

• 3 weeks later...
I use http://www.bahtsold.com/ to check out the business listings but it's got a pretty decent rental selection too.

cv

Thx CV :D Trying hard here and hopefully it's usefull to some.

Bahtsold is a good thing, especially the printed issue. but in that case its completely useless, cause its a FARANG thing.

Fair comment AW- Any site/publication is as good as it's contributors. As you point out, if one can read thai, you certainly have the added advantage of searching thai databases. I'm adding a dual language option function as well soon and in the hardcopy. Ie; A Thai puts in an ad and they can select 'translate to eng' , or a Farang can have their Ad translated to thai and shown in both languages etc.

The best 'deals' I see popping up online are sometimes quickly picked off online as well. I always know when I see a good deal and sure enough, usually rcv an email the following day or so saying: 'Pls remove Ad # 1234, already gone, thx.'

Sincere thanks for your comments, always want to keep improving here :D

PS: I might add, mr room finder is a great resource for what you describe and altho I have no association with them, I see they've put a LOT of work into it and I think it's going to become an absolute mainstay (no pun intended :o)

Edited by bahtandsold