Everton Thread

sharecropper

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was getting a bit worried with all the Wigan players coming in. Regardless of talent, they went down with the ship, but this guy looks fantastic.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/10/everton-sign-gerard-deulofeu-barcelona

It certainly sounds like you've scored there. Sign of things to come from Martinez, imprinting his style of play on the team?

I was getting a bit worried with all the Wigan players coming in. Regardless of talent, they went down with the ship, but this guy looks fantastic.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/10/everton-sign-gerard-deulofeu-barcelona

It certainly sounds like you've scored there. Sign of things to come from Martinez, imprinting his style of play on the team?

Hopefully. Next season will be interesting for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Always comes over as an extremely decent human being. I wish him well.

He does seem like a nice fellow. Hard to see though how he'll be able to do any better than Moyes, but then again, maybe expectations aren't that high that he will.

I think we need fresh ideas and a new style of play to improve on what Moysey did with the squad. That's what I think he will bring. So long as he doesn't take us into relegation-scrapping, I'll be happy to give him a few seasons.

Fresh ideas?biggrin.png

"Another interesting story comes from the Daily Mirror who say that former Newcastle ace Joey Barton wants to play for his beloved Everton – and will take a 50% pay cut to make the move from QPR happen".

• 1 month later...

Bloody busy in here....lol

Surprising, considering they are 2 pts above Man U and only 1 pt behind Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City.

They are starting to play some nice stuff now they don't have to pick Fellaini. wink.png

Credit to Martinez, he certainly knew who to hang on to.

Edited by uptheos

Covet, covet!

Maybe Arsene doesn't speak Spanish as well as he speaks French and German!

probably the best start to a season you could wish for considering......alas the tumbleweeds keep rolling on through, hello???

What I really wanted to come on here for though was to wind up a few old friends once again, but I will apologise first. Lookaku, I am very Sturry for my questioning of your managements loaning policy. Amazing Chavski!

Edited by BangrakBob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're discussing nicking your manager over on the Spurs thread sharecropper. Perhaps you'd care to share your views?

Take him, he's been holding us back for years.

You heard it first here!!! Occasionally I call something right.smile.png

Hope I am still smiling after tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Lukaku was the best bit of business he did; Everton have struggled with strikers in recent years. That boy's a monster.

I just hope The Special Needs One can't call him back in January.

He has said a few times that Lukaku won't be recalled in January.

I do like that Ross Barkley, methinks a knock on the door is in the offing, probably from Moyes if he can get at the Glazer's petty cash tin.

Nah, Moyes would need a couple of season first to assess him smile.png

Well seen as Moysie gave him his debut nearly three years ago he can be considered as assessed smile.png

I mentioned on this very thread all that time ago that he has a very bright future and the way he is playing proves my initial thoughts,i would really like him at United and you can have the mop back + 20 Million that makes Ross worth around 50 Million doesn't it. wink.png

I'm a Bluenose,Living in Nong-Khai,I See 2 Redshites infiltrated this thread,They just cannot read ENOUGH about Everton,Their Threads are <deleted>, Did also notice that 1 is from London,The Other from Dublin.....Yes THIS is Typical Liverpool "Home "support........

he posted from nong khai. . .

kopites are gobshites

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app