Lost Orange Pre-paid Sim Card

SeaVisionBurma

I had finally got myself a pre-paid sim card with a decent, easy to remember number last year...

...and then I went and lost the silly thing travelling 2 months ago.

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to get a replacement? Or if anyone is passing an Orange shop (eg discovery centre) would they be kind enough to ask and post back?

My concern is that as a pre-paid card, I have no way of proving it was mine that was lost.

Any advice appreciated, I am ducking over to Bangkok next month and can follow up the advice then.

I had finally got myself a pre-paid sim card with a decent, easy to remember number last year...

...and then I went and lost the silly thing travelling 2 months ago.

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to get a replacement?  Or if anyone is passing an Orange shop (eg discovery centre) would they be kind enough to ask and post back?

My concern is that as a pre-paid card, I have no way of proving it was mine that was lost.

Any advice appreciated, I am ducking over to Bangkok next month and can follow up the advice then.

Just go the a (bigger) Orange office, and present your case. Bring your ID / passport and a couple of hundreds of baht (It was 350 baht some time ago). They are very helpful, and will solve this problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks.

Can anyone advise a couple of locations for bigger Orange offices in Bangkok please?

Preferably around the Petchburi (panthip) area, Siam Square area

Siam Discovery Center, 3rd (not sure) floor

Rama IV, opposite U-Chuliang Bdg, ground floor

The Mall Ram, 1st floor

call 1331 for more