Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R Coming To Thailand October 2010

i heard from my friend in kawa rama 9 the zx6 will be made here, and cost around 370..lets hope,..

Um... wrong :passifier:

Well i have just seen this Reply, hence my delayed reply..

Anyway..... Really Wrong? and you know this becuase your?...

Well so, Thai Production Model of the ZX6 will be priced between 340-370,000 Bht,

They were aiming to Get this Bike here for this year, that is out the window, could not keep up. The Vulcan took that place.

In the new year The ZX6 will be Available as an Import, Costing around the 660-680k mark...Priced Above the ZX10.

Where does this Info Come from, well First from my Friend who i Ride with at KawaRama9 (the Managment)

and secondly becuase its business to know this info as i Manufacture Modified Racing parts for Big Bikes and am in partnership with the New KAwasaki Big Bike Showroom that will be opening by the end of this year accross from Ramkhampaeng 150

So knowing the prices of the Bikes we will sell would help dont you think?

my bigest question is wot pipe line will they go with for the Thai production... side pipe, undertail pipe, or underbike pipe.....

You really are quite clueless aren't you? Go have a look at the restricted ZX6R in Malaysia and you'll see that the restricted exhaust "looks" the same as stock until you get up close and notice the headers and inner can are smaller diameter. Don't take my word for it- Google is your friend. That's your 3rd clueless post in a row... Give it a rest won't you? :jerk:

Your Very condescending, Malaysia is Malaysia..This is Thailand..

But saying that, the REASON i commented is Cos The US Model is Side Pipe, and the info on the THAI Webwite is UNDERTAIL...

Sorry if YOU have not seen the Thai website... oh its www.Kawasakibigbike.com... oh and YES the ZX6 is there, just not listed to the Public, YOU... anyway, here is the Direct Link... oh why do i have this? hmm....

http://www.kawasakib..._ninjaZX6R.html

I REALLY dont pay attention to Forums like this, i only left a msg to share my excitment for the bike as i came accross this Forum by accident... But of Course, there always have to be some Condescending T*AT.

Now, i am sure i will never see your reply, as to be honist i dont give 2 shades of <deleted>. but if you ever want to pick up a new Kawa feel free to Visit me at our New showroom at the end of the year..

Edited by CrackerJack

the zx6 is already on kawa.co.th site, just did not list the price.

Um, wrong again... Do you even know the web site for Kawasaki, Thailand? :huh:

Admit it, you're just making this up as you go along right? loco.gif

Yeah i am just making this all up, thats what i do on my weekends... i make shit up....its all in my head....

Oh.... look.... whats this...... hmmmm.... http://www.kawasakib..._ninjaZX6R.html

I wonder, is it you who makes stuff up? you seem quick to reply with negative remarks. where are you getting this info that says im wrong?

I NEVER leave any Remarks / Post / Comments online WITHOUT an actual Educated Insight into what i am saying..

So, i have repliedto all 3 of your Condecsending Replies. and given you the Info you may or may not want

i never log on to this site unless i need to (thats 2 times since i joined..had to reset PW as i forgot it just to reply to you)

SO, as i say, im making this all up.....im the loser...(how many hours do you spend on this Forum?)

Have a nice day...

OH just incase you forgot.....

And the Thai Kawasaki Site is www.Kawasakibigbike.com

Edited by CrackerJack

Off Topic but boy do Kawasaki Phuket need to work on their customer skills, I nearly cancelled my bike order twice because they were rude to my wife, speaking to the neighbour who also bought one recently and he said they pretty much treated him with contempt as well. I was this close to ordering from Phang-Nga or Issan and shipping it down.

Aha!! Just connected the dots...So your the one they put my gf on the phone with the other week!! What great customer service indeed..."Here talk to one of our random customers about your problems"!!! LOL!!!

Nope, i did mean the Thai Kawa site,

Sorry i should of posted it here also, my bad, but Thankyou for your Support..

Edited by CrackerJack

i heard from my friend in kawa rama 9 the zx6 will be made here, and cost around 370..lets hope,..

Well so, Thai Production Model of the ZX6 will be priced between 340-370,000 Bht,

They were aiming to Get this Bike here for this year, that is out the window, could not keep up. The Vulcan took that place.

In the new year The ZX6 will be Available as an Import, Costing around the 660-680k mark...Priced Above the ZX10.

Where does this Info Come from, well First from my Friend who i Ride with at KawaRama9 (the Managment)

and secondly becuase its business to know this info as i Manufacture Modified Racing parts for Big Bikes and am in partnership with the New KAwasaki Big Bike Showroom that will be opening by the end of this year accross from Ramkhampaeng 150

So your challenging being told it was wrong.. By agree it was wrong..

Interesting.

Interesting.

I never said it was Wrong. as you can see, i am Talking about Thai Production being 370. When i originally posted that comment, Kawa was all intent on getting this bike out as i said before. and Thai Production will be as i stated.

i have no interest in Import. if that was the Case i would import it myself. but i am holding out for the Home Grown.

The post is in Regard to the ZX6r Coming to thailand, aka, being made here..Thai Production.... Import has been around forever...nothing new...New is Thai Made, alot cheaper.

This is what i meant.

The Link for the ZX6 has not gone live yet, as they dont have a Def Date for Release yet, but here is the Direct link to the page

http://www.kawasakibigbike.com/specification_ninjaZX6R.html

Just a thought, if you're going to be running a big bike showroom they might not like it too much if you give away insider info... ;)

I can't imagine it would make any sense to sell the ZX-6R here this year for 660k, then ramp up production in Thailand and sell the same bike for 370k the year after - way to piss off your best customers. So if they have any sense then either they're not going to produce this in Thailand and sell the import, or they are going to produce in Thailand and hold off until it's ready. Given that nobody has seen a ZX-6R here yet, I am guessing the latter.

Interestingly, there's also a GTR 1400 link on that page... more good things to come from Kawa... eventually...

http://www.kawasakibigbike.com/specification_GTR.html

Edited by nikster

I never said it was Wrong. as you can see, i am Talking about Thai Production being 370. When i originally posted that comment, Kawa was all intent on getting this bike out as i said before. and Thai Production will be as i stated.

i have no interest in Import. if that was the Case i would import it myself. but i am holding out for the Home Grown.

The post is in Regard to the ZX6r Coming to thailand, aka, being made here..Thai Production.... Import has been around forever...nothing new...New is Thai Made, alot cheaper.

This is what i meant.

so your saying kwaker LOS will first sell importedZx6 at 670k baht, and then same year move production to LOS and sell it for 370k? Great way of building brand name. The import buyers will only loose 400k or 60% off the showroomfloor

"Thai Production will be as i stated", what have you stated?

The rest of us are more realistically waiting for LOS made Versys:) to complete the ER6 line up probably using same homoleg

This is what i meant.

so your saying kwaker LOS will first sell importedZx6 at 670k baht, and then same year move production to LOS and sell it for 370k? Great way of building brand name. The import buyers will only loose 400k or 60% off the showroomfloor

"Thai Production will be as i stated", what have you stated?

The rest of us are more realistically waiting for LOS made Versys:) to complete the ER6 line up probably using same homoleg

Well this is what they are Reporting. The wanted to get the Thai made out for this year, but they could not do it. its either a marketing issue (push other bikes first), or Manufacturing Issue.

They said the Import should hopefully be available within the First Quarter of 2011. i did go on to ask why they are bothering when the ZX10 is Basicly the Same Price, and then they would eventually Make the ZX6 here. and why would somone opt for a XZ6 over a ZX10 when they are priced the same..

These are words that i was told from people within Kawasaki.

"Thai Production will be as i stated", what have you stated? i Had previously stated in another post the Aprx Pricing for Thai Production ZX6

Edited by CrackerJack

Sorry, but I get a bit confused did BigBikeBKK Tony not told use last year that the Kawasaki ZX6R would come available? Kawasaki Ninja Zx6r Coming To Thailand This Year?! and now he says its not coming while Kawasaki Thailand clearly has the specifications of the ZX6R on there website...

The Webpage i listed here, is not actually open to the Public yet. (if you go to Kawasakibigbike.com you wont see it). its on the page i linked to as it was planed. but not live untill date is sure.

The Link for the ZX6 has not gone live yet, as they dont have a Def Date for Release yet, but here is the Direct link to the page

Just a thought, if you're going to be running a big bike showroom they might not like it too much if you give away insider info... ;)

I can't imagine it would make any sense to sell the ZX-6R here this year for 660k, then ramp up production in Thailand and sell the same bike for 370k the year after - way to piss off your best customers. So if they have any sense then either they're not going to produce this in Thailand and sell the import, or they are going to produce in Thailand and hold off until it's ready. Given that nobody has seen a ZX-6R here yet, I am guessing the latter.

Interestingly, there's also a GTR 1400 link on that page... more good things to come from Kawa... eventually...

http://www.kawasakib...cation_GTR.html

Best bet i would say is for Kawa NOT to sell the Import. Kawasaki is "unofficially" planing to move all Production of Kawasaki Bike to Thailand. Eventually.

The Thailand Kawasaki Dealerships should stay away from Imported bikes, and Stick to home Grown bikes. Thats what We Expect from Kawasaki Thailand. if we wanted Import we would just go to any of these other Reputable Dealerships that sell imports.

Iv seen ZX6's here lots, just not From Kawasaki Dealerships

http://www.kawasakib...cation_GTR.html

Best bet i would say is for Kawa NOT to sell the Import. Kawasaki is "unofficially" planing to move all Production of Kawasaki Bike to Thailand. Eventually.

The Thailand Kawasaki Dealerships should stay away from Imported bikes, and Stick to home Grown bikes. Thats what We Expect from Kawasaki Thailand. if we wanted Import we would just go to any of these other Reputable Dealerships that sell imports.

Iv seen ZX6's here lots, just not From Kawasaki Dealerships

huge difference in import sold by kawasaki and kawasaki sold by other importers

kwaker adapt bikes to LOS spec and sell all bikes homoleg

others mod bikes to LOS spec to pass one check, remove mods again, and who knows what future checks revail.

In addition there is kwaker aftermarket

Sorry, but I get a bit confused did BigBikeBKK Tony not told use last year that the Kawasaki ZX6R would come available? Kawasaki Ninja Zx6r Coming To Thailand This Year?! and now he says its not coming while Kawasaki Thailand clearly has the specifications of the ZX6R on there website...

Dear Richard,

We all know your grasp of the English language is tenuous at best. I merely reported something I was told by Kawasaki sales staff and wondered on the forum if there was any truth to it. Here's the year old post- perhaps someone can translate it for you since you obviously don't understand what I wrote:

Posted 2009-10-02 13:48

Sales staff at Kawasaki Rama 9 today stated that Kawasaki will import and sell the Ninja ZX6R in Thailand within this year!!!

2008%20new%20kawasaki%20ninja%20zx6r%20black.jpg

I don't know where they got this news or if it's accurate, but wow- that would be amazing if it's true!

ninja%20zx6r.jpg

I had to excuse myself to go change my underwear- that bike is my wet dream! :)

Ride On!

Tony

Interesting.

This is what i meant.

LMAO! That's a good one LivinLOS.

Cracker- I'm so sorry if you found my posts condescending or if I hurt your feelings. :violin:

"They were aiming to Get this Bike here for this year, that is out the window, could not keep up. The Vulcan took that place."

Vulcan took the place of what exactly? Kawasaki Thailand has been selling the Made-In-Japan Vulcan in Thailand since 2008... The Vulcan sells quite well. What does the Vulcan have to do with the ZX6R?

You say you're associated with the new Kawasaki dealer that's supposed to open next to or across from Red Baron on Ramkamhaeng. In my informal conversations with Red Baron management I was under the impression that Red Baron will soon become a licensed Kawasaki dealer in Thailand. If / when that happens Red Baron will be able to offer the same models that we see on the Thai Kawasaki site- http://www.kawasakibigbike.com/

Perhaps I misunderstood or was misinformed. I'm just telling you what I heard.

You have friends in Kawasaki Thailand management. Big deal, so do I- but after dealing with Kawasaki Thailand for the last 3 years I've come to realize that until Kawasaki JAPAN makes a decision NO ONE on the Thai side really knows what's going on. There's certainly a lot of talk and gossip and a lot of that get's passed on as "news" or facts when in fact it's really just rumor and supposition. Like you guessing a Thai built ZX6R will be priced at 340-370,000 Bht. That is nothing more than a guess. They are no where near producing that bike in Thailand so how can anyone know what the price might be if/when the bike is manufactured in Thailand?

Sure, Kawasaki is slowly moving more production to the factory in Pluak Daeng, but there is absolutley NO WAY they will start to produce inline 4s at that factory this year. I was there a couple of months ago for a tour and at that time there was no inline 4 assembly line. They've got the line for the boss, another one for the D-tracker and KLX 125s, another for the KLX and D-tracker 250s, one more line for the Ninja 650R, another for the KLR 650 and one more line for the 650cc twins (EX650). I'm probably forgetting another line or two (scooters and dirtbikes for example) and it's strictly forbidden to take pictures at the plant, but bottom line, there is no way the ZX6R will be built in Thailand this year and I would be VERY surprised to see it built in Thailand within the next 2 years if ever.

Kawasaki's attempt to market and sell the restricted ZX10R has been a complete disaster in Thailand and I was told by a friend in marketing that that's why Kawasaki put their plans for the ZX6R on hold.

Let the Good Times Roll!

Tony

Edited by BigBikeBKK

This is what i meant.

Kawasaki sell the ZX6R and support it with a parts supply chain ?? And have done 'forever' ??

Chances of Kwaker selling a full price ZX6R and then within 1 year selling a half price Thai made one ?? Slim to none IMO.

Chances of Thai production of a ZX6R in 2011 ?? Little higher but still a LONG way from odds on IMO.

So as that means we wont be seeing Thai made ZX6R's in the near future, they might well try to import a full price version and support it with parts. Thats the most likely of the above 'guesses' and thats what I would class them as.

Much more likely is the Versys.. And Dear Lord theres some pent up demand from the adventure boys for the KLR650, from what I read its not easy to get that through the emissions ?? True or not I have no idea.

Just saw the below on another website, if true then that's two great bikes for 285,000baht just released here in LOS, the Versys and the ZX6R.

'Just had a look at the Kawaski booklet at a friend's place who picked it up in Phuket town. To my surprise it featured the Ninja ZX6R next to the ZX10R - yes, the 4 cylinder sportsbike, not the 650 Ninja twin, which was pictured on the next pages. It also showed the little KLX140L.

I asked my daughter to call the shop in thai and ask for a price, she got the answer it's 285,000 THB for the ZX6R. I'd expect its price to be higher than the Er6F, the 650 twin. Maybe there's some confusion and they told her the price for the twin?

I double checked the booklet and it said 2010 on the cover.

Is it common knowledge that the ZX6R is for sale here in TH?'

Just saw the below on another website, if true then that's two great bikes for 285,000baht just released here in LOS, the Versys and the ZX6R.

'Just had a look at the Kawaski booklet at a friend's place who picked it up in Phuket town. To my surprise it featured the Ninja ZX6R next to the ZX10R - yes, the 4 cylinder sportsbike, not the 650 Ninja twin, which was pictured on the next pages. It also showed the little KLX140L.

I asked my daughter to call the shop in thai and ask for a price, she got the answer it's 285,000 THB for the ZX6R. I'd expect its price to be higher than the Er6F, the 650 twin. Maybe there's some confusion and they told her the price for the twin?

I double checked the booklet and it said 2010 on the cover.

Is it common knowledge that the ZX6R is for sale here in TH?'

No chance at 285,000 in my opinion.

Double that figure and you'd be close (if it comes here at all).