Pattaya Bad Boy Sent Home

banchang

Thailand has never attracted the brightest of farangs!

You're not a farang are you!? Unless, of course, your statement has unwittingly unleashed such enormous irony!

Thailand has never attracted the brightest of farang

Hmmmm

In Dutch we have a saying "soort zoekt soort"

I presume translation is not really needed?

Hmmmm

Well it is really as this an English language only board, so please provide a translation.

Hmmmm

Well it is really as this an English language only board, so please provide a translation.

Well I don't speak Dutch but it sounds to me like the English saying "birds of a feather".

Sophon

Hmmmm

Well I don't speak Dutch but it sounds to me like the English saying "birds of a feather".

Sophon

Yes you are 100% right, or in swedish "kaka söker maka" which is an direct translation.

Glegolo

Really strange, this pathetic piece o <deleted> was originally going to be tried on terrorisim charges with the potential penalty of death (press), so he spends 6 weeks in the jail and then kicked off home, am i missing something here???

Thailand attracts the most adventurous and daring falangs. The guys that refuses to lean back

in that dam_n sofa at home in falangland and just await death. We dare at least take chances

that cross our way.

Glegolo

Thailand attracts the most adventurous and daring falangs. The guys that refuses to lean back

in that dam_n sofa at home in falangland and just await death. We dare at least take chances

that cross our way.

Glegolo

Thailand, the final frontier.

Do me a favour, you're never more than fifteen minutes from resus (aka a McDonalds).

that cross our way.

Glegolo

Thailand, the final frontier.

Do me a favour, you're never more than fifteen minutes from resus (aka a McDonalds).

sorry, your comment slip me. But are we talking about life as comfortable here in Thailand???

Anyhow right or wrong, for me closest McDonald is situated in Khorat and that is some 1,5 hour away.

Not all of us lives in central Bangkok.

Glegolo

1 1/2 hours to your McDonalds! :shock1:

Now I understand your comment about "adventurous and daring".

Sheesh!

btw no I don't live in Bangkok. Used to live in Pattaya though but that was before the MaccyDees cancer took root.

Be careful taking those chances now, we wouldn't want you to come to any harm.

Still don't understand what your comment has got to do with a low life scumbag that has been sent packing though.

True, many low life scumbags comes here and don't want to leave again, but most foreigners in LOS are decent guys with a decent job or on a pension and some are even very bright too.

1 1/2 hours to your McDonalds! :shock1:

Now I understand your comment about "adventurous and daring".

Sheesh!

btw no I don't live in Bangkok. Used to live in Pattaya though but that was before the MaccyDees cancer took root.

Be careful taking those chances now, we wouldn't want you to come to any harm.

Still don't understand what your comment has got to do with a low life scumbag that has been sent packing though.

My comment was directed to the post of thaiman, which you clearly can see, as I quoted that post.

Hope that clears up things for you, and I do not understand why you are jumping on me.

Or shall I take thaimans post to the letter.

Glegolo

Edited by glegolo

what a <deleted>! 9 years in Thailand and he gets all heated up in the red-shirt camp, throws a stick on the floor and goes on about looting and burning in front of a camera! 'We're gonna blah blah blah...' like he's part of it!

Mug.

Yep he's in for a culture shock, big time, things have changed here in the last nine years, and not for the better!

Soon to be heard muttering to himself in the queue at the dole office about international conspiracies and 'what really happened out there' <deleted>.

what a <deleted>! 9 years in Thailand and he gets all heated up in the red-shirt camp, throws a stick on the floor and goes on about looting and burning in front of a camera! 'We're gonna blah blah blah...' like he's part of it!

Mug.

Yep he's in for a culture shock, big time, things have changed here in the last nine years, and not for the better!

Soon to be heard muttering to himself in the queue at the dole office about international conspiracies and 'what really happened out there' <deleted>.

lets not forget he was involved long before Bangkok 2010

he was seen on film throwing rocks at police in Pattaya during Black Songkran 2009

he admits to being paid by the red shirts to provide support in Bangkok

rumor has it he has made statements that implicate red shirt guards and some red shirt leaders discussing tactics like the burning of Central World etc

that's why the reds withdrew legal support for him

i think he has been tried quickly and deported for his own safety

wonder if he will sell his story? would the media be interested?

Yes & Yes.

He'll make a tidy sum, change his name by deed poll then return to live it up in Thailand on his profits.

Expect a Book too. rolleyes.gif