If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Regarding Slaps and his daughter's choice of music. I prefer the MRT over BTS any day of the week because they offer half price to those over 60. And they don't even check your passport or driving licence to see if it's true or not.

12 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

Joni Mitchell - Urge For Going [1966]

all I ever wanted to do was to lay my head in Joni's lap and to have her play with my hair and sing softly to me...

and then tutsi lifts his mournful face to the heavens and wails: 'and why haven't I achieved anything in my wretched existence that comes close to that?...'

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

Claramae Turner - Rodgers & Hammerstein - You'll Never Walk Alone [1958]

excellent! excellent!...my folks had this sound track I was a kid...later to remain in love forever with Shirley Jones...

the magic of Hollywood and Rodgers and Hammerstein...woulda been fantastic to see this on stage with a full orchestra but no dice as tutsi had a deprived childhood...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

all I ever wanted to do was to lay my head in Joni's lap and to have her play with my hair and sing softly to me...

and then tutsi lifts his mournful face to the heavens and wails: 'and why haven't I achieved anything in my wretched existence that comes close to that?...'

What ??
Not even POTY came close ??
  • Like 1

1974: 'yer gonna go up north and work in the woods on loggin' crews? tutsi that's just plain dangerous and stupid...'

what else was I gonna do? stay in Oakland and bus tables at IHOP? I wasn't gonna get rich in any case...

• Like 1

It's Sunday, listening to this song from half a century ago that really makes me smile....

I would love to meet my girlfriends from that time and perhaps apologise  for my behaviour, but I reckon they will just smile..fond memories for most here, am sure...

• Like 2

It's Sunday, listening to this song from half a century ago that really makes me smile....

I would love to meet my girlfriends from that time and perhaps apologise  for my behaviour, but I reckon they will just smile..fond memories for most here, am sure...