If You Are Listening To Music Now..

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

james blunt is finally making radio waves here in guatemala, and between the crap like reggueton, the random spattering of incubus type shit, and so called modern r+b, he is getting a ton of radio play.... Where's that "over/rated" musician thread, so I can denounce this whiny poof of a "britney spears voice with a cold", <deleted>. .

edit: quotation marks and a comma inserted witihin last seven words. *take them out and you realise how essential they are.

Dam.n my grammar is awesome.

Edited by kayo

some guatemalan version of dust in the wind. before this bryan adams singing the most rritaing song of all time, not the english robin hood version, but now crooning in spanish....

ARRRRRGGGHHHH... (disclaimer, if the local radio station gets blown up, I know NOTHING!)

AEdit: Eugh.... Some shakira half reggueton crap just came on too.... I{ve never heard anyone else sing more like a HORSE than shakira.

Edited by kayo

Lilly Allen; Smile. The daughter of Keith Allen pulls a blinder with this really uplifting summer tune that, is actually slagging off her ex......... :o

redrus

Musical Wisdom

*you must find this tune to understand how bouncin/cool it is.

Edited by redrus

WOW! :o Just searching thru my Blues rack & found a 3 cut "Limited Edition" CD that came with Buddy Guy's Heavy Love release. Cuts were previously un-released & include: "Hoochie Coochie Man" / "I'm In The Mood" & "Nobody Understands Me But My Guitar" Glad I re-discovered it!...O.G. old.gif

Anyone remember Gun??

Yes. A guy from my hometown.(Bellshill) played for them. His real name was Steven Stafford but his nicknmame was Baby Stafford. Due to being the youngest in the band. He went for a couple of auditions and got the gig for the band. Then they tell him BTW we are touring with the Stones soon. So he was about 18/19 and there he was hanging out and drinking with Jagger and co. I knew him when i was a kid as he lived on the same street as my gran but havent spoken to him since we were young boys. But he is a cousin of my best mate. A great guitarist.

Anyone remember Gun??

Yes. A guy from my hometown.(Bellshill) played for them. His real name was Steven Stafford but his nicknmame was Baby Stafford. Due to being the youngest in the band. He went for a couple of auditions and got the gig for the band. Then they tell him BTW we are touring with the Stones soon. So he was about 18/19 and there he was hanging out and drinking with Jagger and co. I knew him when i was a kid as he lived on the same street as my gran but havent spoken to him since we were young boys. But he is a cousin of my best mate. A great guitarist.

Yes indeed, the Jocks maybe crap at football but they can certainly bang out a tune or two:

Gun

Simple Minds

Texas

Travis

Deacon Blue

Wet Wet Wet (!!)

Hey Jockstar, if you were in with the Gun boys, you must remember Slide. Whatever happened to them? They were fantastic....

..."Why, why is it a crime..!!!"