Manufacturers...Clothes Fashion Accessories Etc

mrbkk

Hi, Im always looking to go straight to the heart of the operation. I like to sell clothes,shoes & basically anything i think someone will use...

does anyone have any contacts or could tell me the address of manufacturers doing such thing... I want to launch my own brand etc but want the absolute best products and most of all trusted people to deal with ...

being a 23 yr old falllang can be like swimming in a tank of great white sharks at times as you may imagine....please leave your thoughts? Thanks guys

Hi,

Send me your contact details including e-mail.

I don't feel you'll get a direct answer to your question.

We are a reliable supplier of Men apparels with excellent quality at a very reasonable price. You would feel it by yourself for sure.

We focus mainly on T-shirts and Business suits, and our specific product mkt. helps us to maintain product quality and our reliability to customers satisfaction.

It includes supplying both standard as well as customized product range to meet your demands, better than others.

You can send me your product specification(size, material etc.) else I'll send you the pic.s along with product spec.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...