2007 Honda Dream 125 Cc W/ Electric Start... What'S The Value?

emb63

Hello all,

I am thinking of selling my motorbike but I'm uncertain of the value. It's a 2007 Honda Dream, 125 cc with electric start. 23,000 km on it. I've tried looking everywhere but can't seem to find an approximate value. What would be a fair price for this bike? Thanks for any help.

Try mocyc.com; should be loads on there.

Bumped into a guy who bought a pretty nice looking Wave 125 for 10k yesterday. It looked in good condition and he thought he got a bargain. This was a Thai. No electric start.

I could give you 13-18K depending on the condition. I would need to have a look at it before I could give you an exact price. If you would like to come by the shop, we are located by the Mall Ngamwongwan on the Bangkok/Nonthaburi line. Ask for Pam or Brian. Directions to the shop can be found at www.hondasumetcycle.com . No matter where you go, you shouldn't have any trouble selling it, as there is still a demand for this bike in the second hand market. Good luck.

Brian

15-18, maybe 20 but only if it is in very perfect-looking condition. Dreams have a special demand/interest that Waves don't, and are much less common - should get a few thousand more than comparable Wave.

The appearance - paint, dings, fading, etc. - of the bike is most important to Thai buyers.