Karnkanok 3 Condo In Chiangmai

buyinchiangmai

Hi,

I'm looking at buying a condo in chiangmai and right now am looking between one at Karnkanok 3 and at the Trio. The Trio seems better value for money, but after reading up on this forum, it seems that it may be cheap for a good reason. I have been to look at the other ones near Suthep such as the mountainview, the mountainfront, Baan Suan Greenery hill, Touch Hill place e.t.c and out of those the Karnkanok built ones seemed to have the most solid construction. So does anyone have experience living in Karnkanok 3 and how do you like it? And has anyone lived in one of the other Karnkanok buildings, and what has been your experience?

Thanks,

J

• Like 1

Hi, I have lived in KK3 since completion in 1997 as one of the original inhabitants, as well as being inolved on the committee for the same duration.

When I originally purchased I was pleasantly surprised with the standard of construction and the ammenities.

The building is a good place to reside and have never had any major issues with the staff. Now the committee have engaged a property management company, as previously the developers were in charge of the management and it is now running a lot better as regards to maintenance issues.

I really do like the location as it is easy to access either Canal Rd or the Superhighway and it is only about 6 minutes into the city on a bike.

The location is fairly quiet ,as it is not on a main road and has a large thai family on one side and a nursery on the other that I believe is leased and operated by CMU ag department.

The electricity and water charges are levied at the applicable goverment rate with no add on charges.

I have never lived any where else in Chiang Mai so I may be biased but have looked at the other developments on Canal Rd and still think this location is great!

Cheers JC

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have lived in KK3 since completion in 1997 as one of the original inhabitants, as well as being inolved on the committee for the same duration.

When I originally purchased I was pleasantly surprised with the standard of construction and the ammenities.

The building is a good place to reside and have never had any major issues with the staff. Now the committee have engaged a property management company, as previously the developers were in charge of the management and it is now running a lot better as regards to maintenance issues.

I really do like the location as it is easy to access either Canal Rd or the Superhighway and it is only about 6 minutes into the city on a bike.

The location is fairly quiet ,as it is not on a main road and has a large thai family on one side and a nursery on the other that I believe is leased and operated by CMU ag department.

The electricity and water charges are levied at the applicable goverment rate with no add on charges.

I have never lived any where else in Chiang Mai so I may be biased but have looked at the other developments on Canal Rd and still think this location is great!

Cheers JC

Cheers thanks!

Cheers JC

Cheers thanks!

Well it sounds great. We have been looking around our selves. We are looking for a location that is close to transportation.Also size is important After five years we have accumulated to much stuff for our present housing.

Any information on either one of those points would be appreciated.