Yamaha Fazer Fz-6 & Er6N

KRS1

yamaha "big bike " on ratachada road dont have it in stock

i went last week to see what models they might have and the only thing smaller than a litre bike (which i dont want ) was a t-max super scooter (which i also dont want )

again a pi$$ poor selection of bikes offered by one of the best bike companies

MR YAMAHA -PLEASE BRING MORE OF YOUR BIKES TO THAILAND (not everyone wants to just chose between a honda or kawa):rolleyes:

They have them up here in CNX. There is a used one currently for sale at 290k baht (2009). All black, looks very mean !

But from the reviews ive been reading, they say its not so hot down low, but upper mid to top end is very nice. Has a longer wheelbase and bigger fuel tank, better wind protection and 1 centimeter higher seat height than the ER6N. But then again a used ER6N at 170k would be much easier on my wallet.:unsure: But man its a good looking bike.

Seen them, and sweet as they may be... how can you justify that price difference?

I'll give that it is more attractive, but 250K more??? Buy two bikes instead...

Er6 for in town and a Versys for traveling, almost the same price but two different bikes is better than 1!!!

besides, after you kill the first soi dog and total the bike, you can still ride around on your bike you have as a spare, whilst the Fazer would be out for weeks!!!

I've seen both bikes side by side and the Yamaha does feel like it's a higher build quality when you have a close look at them together. I'd rather have the engine from the Yam as well, being that it's basically an R6 engine that has been re (de) tuned to make it more rideable, as well as being quite a bit more powerful than the er6 variants. I'd take an inline 4 over a twin as well although I know some people like twins so maybe that's subjective.

However, I'd agree that it's not worth the extra money vs. the Kawasaki - for me it would be worth 50-60k baht more, not 250k more.

If it's true that it really takes them 3 months to source parts then I'd reconsider and take the er6.

hi i would like to know the price of kawasaki er6n

new model and secondhand

i have 170000 baht and i want to buy a motorbike in thailand but i don't know which motorbike i can choose by 170000 bah and it's not important secondhand or not i think my money isn't enough to buy a new 650cc bike and i have to buy secondhand models

i need your suggest

tnx

Edited by farahzad

the new er6n is 245000, plus insurance and tax, plates. The ninja is 257000 plus extras.

Not sure since i have not looked but last i saw was an er6n for 180k but i am sure you can find a better deal out there, just be careful so you Dont pick up an ex rental or a damaged bike...

I would buy a new bike!

The Yamaha shop (Sukumvit Rd, Pattaya opposite Factory Outlet on Thepprasit Rd) has a Fazzer and an R1 up in the watersport showroom. Plus they have a new pearl white Hayabusa which I am in love with..............

hi i would like to know the price of kawasaki er6n

new model and secondhand

i have 170000 baht and i want to buy a motorbike in thailand but i don't know which motorbike i can choose by 170000 bah and it's not important secondhand or not i think my money isn't enough to buy a new 650cc bike and i have to buy secondhand models

i need your suggest

tnx

170k baht should get you a 2009 Kawasaki ER6n.

I've seen both bikes side by side and the Yamaha does feel like it's a higher build quality when you have a close look at them together. I'd rather have the engine from the Yam as well, being that it's basically an R6 engine that has been re (de) tuned to make it more rideable, as well as being quite a bit more powerful than the er6 variants. I'd take an inline 4 over a twin as well although I know some people like twins so maybe that's subjective.

However, I'd agree that it's not worth the extra money vs. the Kawasaki - for me it would be worth 50-60k baht more, not 250k more.

If it's true that it really takes them 3 months to source parts then I'd reconsider and take the er6.

Most of the rentalguys use kwaker oil filter on the yammys, and yes 3-4 months to repair a drop due to wait on parts.

kwaker parts next day delivery

Most of the rentalguys use kwaker oil filter on the yammys, and yes 3-4 months to repair a drop due to wait on parts.

kwaker parts next day delivery

Wow that's crazy. Better off ordering the parts yourself from Ebay. I'm guessing the Yamaha parts aren't too cheap from the main dealer in Thailand anyway. I've ordered a few odds and ends from Ebay (filters, protective clothing etc) and get them delivered to my office in a Thai colleagues name - never been hassled by customs using this method. It helps that my employer is a manufacturer though so there's loads of big items coming and going every day.

You'd think that buying from a main dealer at inflated prices would guarantee decent after sales service and parts availability but I guess not. RedBaron is the best option for Big Bikes in Thailand now IMO.