Company Formation Cost

silentnine

Hi All.

My wife wishs to take a buisness she has be doing to the nect level as she in the future may wish to seek bank funding.

so she wants to create a limited companie.

prices for this service see mto vay wildly from company to company and i've also bee ntold its quite easy for her to regsiter a compnay without the use of a laywer of firm doing it for her.

Does anyone have any experience's from DIY company formation ? or knwo someone who does it cheap for thai people

a company has quoted her 15k bt all in inclusive of there fees.. and from my research it seems the only fees involved maybee either 5000 or 6500bt paid direct to the goverment for share registration(1m bt company) .. so if that is right there nearly 10k in there of legal fees for the person doing the registration .. hence she would like to look at doign it herself to save money

While it is easy for a Thai to register a sole proprietorship, registering a Limited Company is a different kettle of fish and requires far more documentation. The application itself is about 30 pages long. An accountant must be involved in the initial setup so that all books are correct, and all documentation and paperwork must be in Thai. The odds of it being approved on first submission of the paperwork would be very high since there is quite a bit of paperwork involved.

If you wanted to be a shareholder in this company (and if you are involved in it financially in anyway, this is the safest way to protect your investment) than a lawyer really needs to be involved. Sunbelt Asia's professional fees for company registration is 7.500 for the setup and that includes the first month of accounting fees.

Please feel free to contact us for further information

http://www.sunbeltlegaladvisors.com/

[sunbelt][/sunbelt]