Mazda Bt-50 Launched

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this from the Nation "Most importantly, the all-new Mazda BT-50 PRO has changed the face of the pickup industry and is enjoying higher market acceptance than expected. Slightly over a month after the official launch, more than 7,000 orders have been placed for the BT-50 and Mazda targets to deliver all the vehicles within a few months," he said.

Thats not so bad.... seems to be that my one become many brothers and sisters...

Looks real good in white w/white grill...

+1

thumbsup.gif

...Right on..I knew that from the first time I saw it in the metal...now have to do something with the headlights(to much yellow) and taillights(to much chrome)...smoke 'em !wink.png BTW,the black will look great with the black grill...and black wheels...

+1

thumbsup.gif

...Right on..I knew that from the first time I saw it in the metal...now have to do something with the headlights(to much yellow) and taillights(to much chrome)...smoke 'em !wink.png BTW,the black will look great with the black grill...and black wheels...

Have to agree- the white grille, black roof and black wheels have made a major improvement to looks on this one. Would really like to see someone fix those rear tail lights though ;)

+1

thumbsup.gif

Have to agree- the white grille, black roof and black wheels have made a major improvement to looks on this one. Would really like to see someone fix those rear tail lights though wink.png

Sure as soon I get my one I will fix the tail lights.... I ordered my at 27th of January...

1603349phphw9haaykdj99.jpg

160337smcfyabm215sfs3m.jpg

Someone stole your back doors!! What Kind of wheels are them, they look really good!

...and what size(wheels and tires)...did you have to do a new alignment?...how much(did you trade in your "old" wheels) ??

Someone stole your back doors!! What Kind of wheels are them, they look really good!

...and what size(wheels and tires)...did you have to do a new alignment?...how much(did you trade in your "old" wheels) ??

no no that's not my rig. I found those pics on another board. this is all I do nowadays...look at other ppl's rigs while I sit and WAIT for mine to come in.

no no that's not my rig. I found those pics on another board. this is all I do nowadays...look at other ppl's rigs while I sit and WAIT for mine to come in.

...what a disappointment...me too laugh.pnglaugh.png

Sure as soon I get my one I will fix the tail lights.... I ordered my at 27th of January...

Look forward to it :)

My best guess is 18" but they could be 17". No need to do a wheel alignment unless changing the suspension, but if the new wheels have a different offset to OEM, or the new tires have a different width to the original ones, I would strongly recommend doing an on-car balance (i.e. how they balance wheels on big rigs, not just the off-car balancer sitting in the workshop) - it makes a massive difference (really, as in "I would never have guessed").

Also, with afttermarket wheels you need to watch out - if they're not being fitted to a Toyota, you will likely need hub rings too (1200-1800 Baht/set for machined alloy ones) - otherwise your new wheels might only be supported by the wheel nuts, not the axle = dangerous. Don't take it for granted that these will be fitted....

Have to agree- the white grille, black roof and black wheels have made a major improvement to looks on this one. Would really like to see someone fix those rear tail lights though wink.png

You know I just noticed that black roof.....Is that a dealer option or something this owner did outside?

Does look good

You know I just noticed that black roof.....Is that a dealer option or something this owner did outside?

Does look good

Many companies do car wrapping... just tell them to make your roof black.

Does look good

That looks like an aftermarket wrap. About 5000 baht or so?

Ah yes thanks I have seen some of those wrap videos....Amazing stuff

Reminds me of a thing called MonoKote

We use to stretch & wrap glider wings with it using heat guns.

If you get a hard flat cover for the rear, I guess that can also be wrapped too. Or carbon fibre might look good too.

Ah yes thanks I have seen some of those wrap videos....Amazing stuff

Reminds me of a thing called MonoKote

We use to stretch & wrap glider wings with it using heat guns.

If you get a hard flat cover for the rear, I guess that can also be wrapped too. Or carbon fibre might look good too.

Good idea...In fact no cover may be needed...

Just pull the fake lights bondo/fill the holes & wrap it?

so did everyone change their order to white? haha. My order if for the dark grey but I am very tempted for white but I don't want to delay my delivery date. Hm, but over time the mazda white sometimes gets yellowish.

White was always the one I was going to buy if available when i get there.

I have always owned white trucks...I know it sounds odd but they always seemed

to take the dirt the best IMHO

Meaning they can get quite dirty & still not look so dirty. But then again they have always been my work trucks