Thailand Needs Cricket

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Davi48 said

I have the kevjohn curse for the moment ... Admin informs me that "I have reached my quota of positive votes for the day"

I've been saving mine for a couple of days so, I'll give you one of mine....thumbsup.gif

I have the kevjohn curse for the moment ... Admin informs me that "I have reached my quota of positive votes for the day"

What took you so long?

It's the pigeons

You have to learn to pace youself...What happens if there is a stubborn batsman at the crease during most of the day's play only to be caught out after a tired lazy shot. Then at the end of the day in comes Trevor Jesty playing some terific shots to the boundary but nobody left to show appreciation..!!

It's the pigeons

I have a plague of pigeons on my roof and in my barns..soon I expect them to nest in my bloody bedroom cheeky feckers that they are.......How can cricket rid me of pigeons..( but not Kevjohns nor speckled Jim...Oh but he is dead already RIP!)

Edited by plopmeister

So Thai Spa are proud to announce that we will sponsor the Thai Visa cricket team

We have been inspired by the noble objectives of the mission outlined in this thread

We too are focused on helping Thailand; albeit through the power of massage

So Thai Spa are proud to announce that we will sponsor the Thai Visa cricket team

We have been inspired by the noble objectives of the mission outlined in this thread

Will you provide hidden cameras so that we can watch any interference with the balls..??

Edited by plopmeister

Will you provide hidden cameras so that we can watch any interference with the balls..??

Yeah would need more than hidden cameras if you want to watch for interference with mine the new balls.....smile.png .rolleyes.gif

Wellcome to the team...clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Do these ladies belong to your team?

post-104736-0-22576500-1338783537_thumb.jpg

Edited by kevjohn

Sensational news!

You have to learn to pace youself...What happens if there is a stubborn batsman at the crease during most of the day's play only to be caught out after a tired lazy shot. Then at the end of the day in comes Trevor Jesty playing some terific shots to the boundary but nobody left to show appreciation..!!

Hey there plopmeister ... normally I do pace myself.

I'm a measured man by most accounts.

Sort of like when you are out on a bender and you stick your hand in your pocket and pull out coins ... wondering where all the Banknotes went!

Muttering to yourself ... oh blo_ody hell ... surely I haven't drunk that much ... burp.gif

Standards Bookman ... Standards.

I don't thrust my spare knee out for just anyone!

They will be subject to the same selection process as those Lassies we have chosen from within Thailand and South-East Asia

I believe that this process would show Thailand that we treat both Foreign and Local (Thai) candidates in the same professional manner with no apparent bias.

Maybe another lesson for what Cricket can teach Thailand?

OH ... if you are going to quote ... you might have to delete a few others or use the @ symbol.

Just saying like ...

Its why God gave us knees.

Loved the So Thai Massage footnote, by the way; its why God gave us reading glasses

SC

TV Cricket

The Team with Two Knees

Edited by StreetCowboy

+1 biggrin.png

... *sigh* ... lack of available likes.

Edited by David48

Do these ladies belong to your team?

Mmmmm Emma Peel look alikes...The only Rigging that should be allowed in Cricket!!

We chat about contracts (and discounts for members here) at a later date.

Logos ... I need graphics.

PM me please with either Logos or a website.

Do you mean like the infamous Shahid Afridi ball-biting incident?...

+1 biggrin.png

There is a thread re: that very topic

I should hope that all of us are above biting balls!!

We chat about contracts (and discounts for members here) at a later date.

Logos ... I need graphics.

PM me please with either Logos or a website.

Discounts for members of the cricket team (and other TV members) are available if requested by PM

With regards to logos and graphics, please see www.sothaispa.com or use your (remarkable) imagination

Sort of like when you are out on a bender and you stick your hand in your pocket and pull out coins ... wondering where all the Banknotes went!

Muttering to yourself ... oh blo_ody hell ... surely I haven't drunk that much ... burp.gif

When I was a teenager, I often went to the pub with only a few coins in my pocket to start with, and was completely wasted by the end of the night.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

In which way do you mean "above"?

It's the pigeons

I have a plague of pigeons on my roof and in my barns..soon I expect them to nest in my bloody bedroom cheeky feckers that they are.......How can cricket rid me of pigeons..( but not Kevjohns nor speckled Jim...Oh but he is dead already RIP!)

With a ladder, a cricket bat and some aggressive slog-sweeps, you should be able to solve your pigeon problem.

+1 biggrin.png

There is a thread re: that very topic

Indeed, but it still deserves further discussion (and maybe a riot).

In which way do you mean "above"?

I had totally misunderstoood that; what a horrific idea, to have a pair of piranha-like knackers in your boxers.

It really doesn't bear thinking about; put your hand in for a quick scratch, and come out with a threefinger instead of a forefinger...

Oh dear oh dear; I'll not sleep well tonight...

SC

TV Cricket

- because the safest balls are leather red ones

When I was a teenager, I often went to the pub with only a few coins in my pocket to start with, and was completely wasted by the end of the night.

Boss Please explain

Was it you that was completely wasted by the end of the night.......I don't believe

or was it the coins that were completely wasted by the end of the night.....I can understand

Mmmmm Emma Peel look alikes...The only Rigging that should be allowed in Cricket!!

+1

Mmmmm Emma Peel ... licklips.gif ... with you Ploppy 100%

Who is Emma Peel?

(.jpeg file format preferred)

Boss Please explain

Was it you that was completely wasted by the end of the night.......I don't believe

or was it the coins that were completely wasted by the end of the night.....I can understand

The coins were well-spent (invested) in valuable life "experiences".

It's the pigeons

With a ladder, a cricket bat and some aggressive slog-sweeps, you should be able to solve your pigeon problem.

And when he's finished, he can get rid of these

Edited by kevjohn