Thai Lady Boy Beats 200 Other Women In Modelling Contest

george

A Mamasan I know on Soi 6 n Pattaya says that the Ladyboys get four times the customers the girls do.

In a country full of beautiful women, ain't it strange that the real stunners are blokes?

Yes,but then again most of the girls in Soi 6 or other red-light districts in LOS aint stunners IMO.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love it! All power to her I say!

To Him smile.png

Him indeed, but I think you refer to Him as Her when he wishes to be a woman. smile.png

Someone who tries to present him/herself as a different gender they got from birth should be refered to as it imho. Edited by pipo1000

They've obviously still missing the fact that he's an elf. A split second look at those ears will confirm it. One has to wonder who makes up the beauty standards here, the coroner or the plastic surgeon ?

• Like 2

I don't really care what they say. I've never really been into ladyboys for various reasons. However, you'd have to be a liar to say that that photo isn't a photo of a stunningly beautiful woman! (at least, image of one!) ermm.gif

-mel.

Not quite right

Bit like your Av

'Carlin'.............it sounds like the sort of name a Brit ladyboy would have.

A Mamasan I know on Soi 6 n Pattaya says that the Ladyboys get four times the customers the girls do.

In a country full of beautiful women, ain't it strange that the real stunners are blokes?

That is no surprise

Guys from all around the world probably come here to get their freak on

They are to scared and in the closet to act out at home

• Like 1

Yes,but then again most of the girls in Soi 6 or other red-light districts in LOS aint stunners IMO.

True, but neither are the ladyboys. Most are clearly not female just by looking at them. Most of their customers know exactly what they are getting. Only a few would be able to fool someone

That is no surprise

I hadn't realized heterosexuals needed to be in the closet.coffee1.gif
  • Like 1

Sure you Hetro's picked him straight away, If I didn't see the story I wouldn't have known.

I knew a swedish guy in Aus that lived in Thailand 5 years. He took a "girl" home,

yes undressing revealed all and he quickly gave 'her' 200baht for a taxi.

He told me the story in Aus and also said, "she was suayy maakkk" 5555

This was coming from a hetro.

After that incident he said he checked before taking a girl home, I said how do you check?

He answered with an action of the arm moving down. 555555

Not a good way to meet a girl on the first date I don't think cheesy.gif

• Like 1

That is no surprise

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Where "back home" would you ever find good looking transexuals ?

That is no surprise

People that date transsexuals may consider themselves hetero but a large segment of society does not, particularly when it involves pre ops. There are clearly people here that date/hire transsexuals that wouldn't openly do so at home

That is no surprise

People that date transsexuals may consider themselves hetero but a large segment of society does not, particularly when it involves pre ops. There are clearly people here that date/hire transsexuals that wouldn't openly do so at home

Yes again because there isnt any transexuals worth dating at home....

I smell a set up here expecially as the contest was held in England.

Another notch in the belt for tri- gender equality.

Most importantly, this should be a stark reminder to ageing Poms travelling to Nana Plaza or Pattaya for companionship and marriage that prettyThai girls usually turn out to be Adam or Steve not Eve.

Will the British ever learn?............no.

I don't really care what they say. I've never really been into ladyboys for various reasons. However, you'd have to be a liar to say that that photo isn't a photo of a stunningly beautiful woman! (at least, image of one!) ermm.gif

-mel.

Not quite right

Bit like your Av

'Carlin'.............it sounds like the sort of name a Brit ladyboy would have.

Meet me and I'll show you my tool

• Like 1

Was this a dog show? Do the judges all have seeing-eye dogs? Even the photo creates enough doubt for me, and when in doubt, leave it out.

Toon? Isn't there a song about Newcastle.....................

Aye....its called " When the Katoey comes in" (first)

(quote)

If she is selected (...) she will win a trip to Dubai (...).

Leggy Toon (...), is still listed as 'male' on her passport.

(quote)

Not sure the destination country mindset will make for a smooth trip..

But congratulations anyway.

He was a girl in her last life who slept with many men. It's that easy. Thai logic........

So he/she beat 200 women in Brighton. Others beat guys in Pattaya, Phuket or somewhere else......coffee1.gif

Edited by sirchai

It's kind of funny to hear all the echoes of "oh yeah! I can tell. Totally." that crop up on these threads after simply viewing photos. From one of our lofts that overlook Walking Street, it's evident that an awful lot of foreigners simply can't tell. Here's one that I would have trouble identifying without having a conversation (where all the tells tend to reveal themselves).

Poy

:)