Soy Yogurts Yuu Thi Nai?

aneliane

Thanks but I would still have to find the first soy yogurt from which to make the others, everytime I would like to make some.

that's how you get the bacteria that turns the milk into yogurt

Again, I think it's pretty clear that we old carnivorous farts here in General haven't a clue nor a care about this, and you'd get an answer much more quickly elsewhere.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks but I would still have to find the first soy yogurt from which to make the others, everytime I would like to make some.

that's how you get the bacteria that turns the milk into yogurt

Again, I think it's pretty clear that we old carnivorous farts here in General haven't a clue nor a care about this, and you'd get an answer much more quickly elsewhere.

I saw some not so old carnivorous farts too and who knows they could have handy thai gf that know

I am very pleased to see from the thread title that the OP has learnt some Thai language (as was recommended by other members).

I am also pleased to see that forum rules have been amended to allow for use of non-English languages; some points are better expressed in Latin.

Absit invidia.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

I am very pleased to see from the thread title that the OP has learnt some Thai language (as was recommended by other members).

I am also pleased to see that forum rules have been amended to allow for use of non-English languages; some points are better expressed in Latin.

Absit invidia.

Who said I was not learning Thai?

You should learn how to read

Absit invidia.

Who said I was not learning Thai?

You should learn how to read

I didn't say you were not learning

Maybe, you should learn how to read

Par pare refero

Back on topic, I haven't seen soy yoghurt here, but plenty of places sell delicious normal yoghurt. I love yoghurt.

Quite right, when you are straying from topic, you falsely insinuate stuffs and don't even have the decency to apology afterwards, so better keep focused on the topic.

I know regular yogurts are easy to find here, I would not have made a post if I could just to use them

Back on topic, I haven't seen soy yoghurt here, but plenty of places sell delicious normal yoghurt. I love yoghurt.

Quite right, when you are straying from topic, you falsely insinuate stuffs and don't even have the decency to apology afterwards, so better keep focused on the topic.

I know regular yogurts are easy to find here, I would not have made a post if I could just to use them

On your first point, I think you must be talking to yourself so I have no further comment.

On your second point, you "could" use regular yoghurt and save yourself more time to focus on your mission.

I'm curious now, why is soy yoghurt a lighter healthier version then the more traditional cow milk variety?

Health is important to me, so if something can make me healthier ... I'm all for it.

But I suppose it's a compromise between taste and perceived benefits.

I'm curious now, why is soy yoghurt a lighter healthier version then the more traditional cow milk variety?

Health is important to me, so if something can make me healthier ... I'm all for it.

I've been told by my wife and sister numerous times that soy milk is better than cows milk. I always dismissed it, but on eventual research it is more beneficial in whatever (my memories rubbish) it's mean to be . Calcium and the like.

This version is lighter than the regular recipe with sesame/olive oil only

The oil makes it soft and smooth and tasty, but putting less oil and using the smoothness of yogurt instead makes it lighter.

You can use cow milk yogurt too, it's still much lighter, as in calories count than oil.

Soy yogurt is even lighter than cow milk yogurt.

Edited by aneliane

The oil makes it soft and smooth and tasty, but putting less oil and using the smoothness of yogurt instead makes it lighter.

You can use cow milk yogurt too, it's still much lighter, as in calories count than oil.

I love cow milk's yoghurt; I have it on my cereal every morning and with blueberries most afternoons

I like natural flavour yoghurt but I have a preference for fruit-flavoured yoghurts, especially strawberry flavour

Have you ever tried cow milk's yoghurt? It is really delicious; I recommend that you try it

I love cow milk's yoghurt; I have it on my cereal every morning and with blueberries most afternoons

I like natural flavour yoghurt but I have a preference for fruit-flavoured yoghurts, especially strawberry flavour

Have you ever tried cow milk's yoghurt? It is really delicious; I recommend that you try it

Have you ever heard of France ?

Have you ever heard of what they have been eating for the past 50 years?

I have had cow milk bulgar, brassed, strained with muslim cloth, tzatziki, greek yogurt, pasteurized, non pasteurized, home made, with all the flavors possible and imaginable, and fruits, with muesli, with cumin, with cucumber, with byiriani, with fresh mint, in shakes, in gateau aux yaourts (which i used to make in the 80's)...

i had yogurt virtually twice /three times a day for the first 20 years of my life

As any French person of my generation, every school restaurant would have it everyday, and my mum, like any French mum would always make sure, we had yogurts in the fridge

I even had sheep milk and goat milk yogurt

I think it would be like asking a Brit if he ever tried tea with milk...

But now I am looking for soy yogurt ... do you mind?

Edited by aneliane

Soy products are not any healthier, but very fashionable with some.

Soy products are not any healthier, but very fashionable with some.

This is no the topic

the topic is WHERE to find them

Edited by aneliane

Have you ever heard of France ?

Have you ever heard of what they have been eating for the past 50 years?

I have had cow milk bulgar, brassed, strained with muslim cloth, tzatziki, greek yogurt, pasteurized, non pasteurized, home made, with all the flavors possible and imaginable, and fruits, with muesli, with cumin, with cucumber, with byiriani, with fresh mint, in shakes, in gateau aux yaourts (which i used to make in the 80's)...

i had yogurt virtually twice /three times a day for the first 20 years of my life

As any French person of my generation, every school restaurant would have it everyday, and my mum, like any French mum would always make sure, we had yogurts in the fridge

I even had sheep milk and goat milk yogurt

I think it would be like asking a Brit if he ever tried tea with milk...

But now I am looking for soy yogurt ... do you mind?

I would like to answer your question "Have you ever heard of France?"

My answer is yes I have heard of France; in fact, I know France very well

My first visit to France was on a school trip at the age of 11 and I have been regularly ever since

France is an interesting country with fantastic architecture and beautiful (and varied) natural scenery

While in France, one can pursue a wide-range of activities including skiing, hiking and sailing

France is also the home of French cuisine, which is known for its quality all around the world

French wine is also rather special, with some of the best wines in the world, originating from France

There is in fact only one problem with France (but to state it here may be moving slightly off-topic)

I am slightly confused why you asked me if I had heard of France as I thought this thread was about yoghurt

This is no the topic

Aneliane darling really I'm on your side here. The answer to your question is

We don't know.

This isn't the right place to get an answer to that question.

Have you tried any of my other suggestions?

What about the call-in Yellow Pages service for health food suppliers? It's not expensive. Ask the cooks at fancy spa-oriented resorts, they might know. . .

I eat soya yogart when i'm in England. it's delicious and the brand I buy, alpro , has a consistency similar to greek yogart.

The reason why soya yogart is healthier is that it's fats are vegetable based and are easier for the body to break down and therefore less likely to

hang around and clogg arteries ec ect.

And listen fat boy's when u look down at you bellies discounting the beer, the probability is that the majority of it is made up of dead animals

and their side produce.

But bac on topic, i haven't seen soya yogart here, so i'de be interested whether anyone's tried the r ecipe from earlier in the thread.

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

This is no the topic

Aneliane darling really I'm on your side here. The answer to your question is

We don't know.

This isn't the right place to get an answer to that question.

Have you tried any of my other suggestions?

What about the call-in Yellow Pages service for health food suppliers? It's not expensive. Ask the cooks at fancy spa-oriented resorts, they might know. . .

"You " is not everyone, leave a bit of time for some of the non usual suspects here to give an opinion, please ?

pretty please ?

I eat soya yogart when i'm in England. it's delicious and the brand I buy, alpro , has a consistency similar to greek yogart.

The reason why soya yogart is healthier is that it's fats are vegetable based and are easier for the body to break down and therefore less likely to

And listen fat boy's when u look down at you bellies discounting the beer, the probability is that the majority of it is made up of dead animals

and their side produce.

But bac on topic, i haven't seen soya yogart here, so i'de be interested whether anyone's tried the r ecipe from earlier in the thread.

Thanks if it had been me saying that, I would have been already crucified.

and their side produce.

I eat dead animals and plenty of them. I don't have a beer belly and i got a pretty good physique. Its all about eating good foods, and that does not automatically mean you have to be a vegetarian.

It just means you have to eat the right foods, and exercise and stay away from alcohol. You might not live longer but it certainly feels a lot longer. biggrin.png

I am a firm believer in exercise and a good diet, and for people who really work out dead animals are a great source of protein and energy. We are omnivores not herbivores. Most stupid animals are herbivores (think vegetarians) predators (smarter usually) eat meat. They are smarter and stronger because they have to out think the prey (herbivores).

Now granted in our current society vegetarians can survive, this was certainly not the case in the old days.

I mean if some vegan is flaming people who eat meat he can get a response.

Edited by robblok

brit1984 said "There is in fact only one problem with France". I'm intrigued, brit. As a wild, wild guess, could it be that the French are crap at cricket? I bet that's it!

Ooops! Quick! Back on topic - I've looked too but havn't found it so far. Villa seems to have the best choices - perhaps there?

• Like 1

and their side produce.

I eat dead animals and plenty of them. I don't have a beer belly and i got a pretty good physique. Its all about eating good foods, and that does not automatically mean you have to be a vegetarian.

It just means you have to eat the right foods, and exercise and stay away from alcohol. You might not live longer but it certainly feels a lot longer. biggrin.png

I am a firm believer in exercise and a good diet, and for people who really work out dead animals are a great source of protein and energy. We are omnivores not herbivores. Most stupid animals are herbivores (thing vegetarians) predators (smarter usually) eat meat. They are smarter and stronger because they have to out think the prey (herbivores).

Now granted in our current society vegetarians can survive, this was certainly not the case in the old days.

Please don't make this thread a debate about vegetarianism

As SBK said " this is about yogurt fhs"

and their side produce.

I am a firm believer in exercise and a good diet, and for people who really work out dead animals are a great source of protein and energy. We are omnivores not herbivores. Most stupid animals are herbivores (thing vegetarians) predators (smarter usually) eat meat. They are smarter and stronger because they have to out think the prey (herbivores).

Please don't make this thread a debate about vegetarianism

As SBK said " this is about yogurt fhs"

The guy started flaming people who ate meat, you applauded him so you set the first step yourself. I just typed a response. But i agree its about yogurt and i won't go into this anymore if others let it go too.

I even started incorporating some soy in my diet after some new research cleared it from adding to estrogen levels in the body. Just to see if it works better with my protein powder then normal milk.

I haven't seen any soy yoghurt, i haven't seen real natural soy milk either. But i don't live in the center of BKK.

and their side produce.

I am a firm believer in exercise and a good diet, and for people who really work out dead animals are a great source of protein and energy. We are omnivores not herbivores. Most stupid animals are herbivores (think vegetarians) predators (smarter usually) eat meat. They are smarter and stronger because they have to out think the prey (herbivores).

LOL Well i never!!! clap2.gif meat eating, weight lifting, Havent by any chance got a pitbull, have you?

Edited by rijit

and their side produce.

LOL Well i never!!! clap2.gif meat eating, weight lifting, Havent by any chance got a pitbull, have you?

A picture builds!!!

I got the Thai version of a pitbull 2 Bangkaew dogs.But tell me how do you find time for posting on the board here aren't you out burning buildings and protesting all time ? To go for one of the stereotypes just like you seem to do.

I could say more but i promised to be nice as its about soy yoghurt here but you started flaming people.

Without Prejudice

http://live2cook.wor...bought-culture/

The secret of making soy yogurt without store bought culture

Good information, i have nothing against soy (not anymore) Before i would not touch it with a 10ft pole because of the estrogen issues. Latest research seems to have cleared it and now i substitute some soy milk for cow milk. For mixing with some proteins, though where i live there is no fresh soy milk so i went for the ones that haven't had sugar added.

I have been thinking of making yoghurt as it is hard to find good and nice priced yoghurt over here. Best would be if i could make cotton cheese, that is a great source of protein. But i think im too lazy as i eat a lot of it it would take a lot of work too.

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1

I have been thinking of making yoghurt as it is hard to find good and nice priced yoghurt over here. Best would be if i could make cotton cheese, that is a great source of protein. But i think im too lazy as i eat a lot of it it would take a lot of work too.

I've never been able to get used to cotton cheese, difficult getting it down and particularly messy out the other end.