Manchester United

redrus

First 20mins looked like ManU vs Championship side but Palace grew in to the game and I thought ManU made hardwork of it. Some poor finishing from both sides but two cracking goals worthy of winning a final from Punch and Lingard; be surprised if Lingard ever hits a sweeter shot than that one. So LvG for another season then is it?

Tactically brilliant from LVG....I'm sure his fighting spirit galvanised the team!

Looking forward to many more years with him at the helm. biggrin.png

Be afraid be very afraid!

• Like 2

Yeah was weird that gigs spent virtually the whole game in the technical area whilst lvg was sat on the bench, weird dynamics, but in fairness that's ain't anything new, so we'll just have to wait and see, but as a guess looked to me though he's gone and he knew it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nice to get our hands on some silverware this season, a fantastic goal to win it by Jessie.

Rooney ran his socks off and deserved our man of the match.

Been a very frustrating season for us, the football at times has been shocking.

• Like 2

Leaking LvG's demise before the cup had been engraved proves they learned nothing re their handling of Moyes.

Brendan Rogers would have been a better long term option. Mourinho's too impatient/vane to hang around nurturing the academy; He'll orchestraight his own downfall no later than the end of 2018-19.

Where does this leave Giggs?

Edited by evadgib

First 20mins looked like ManU vs Championship side but Palace grew in to the game and I thought ManU made hardwork of it. Some poor finishing from both sides but two cracking goals worthy of winning a final from Punch and Lingard; be surprised if Lingard ever hits a sweeter shot than that one. So LvG for another season then is it?

Lingard did earier in the season hit another cracker. United Academy product from a very early age. City and Chelsea take note.

Lingard did earier in the season hit another cracker. United Academy product from a very early age. City and Chelsea take note.

Rather...... Jose take note.

He is not exactly famous for using youngsters.

Just enough for LvG to keep his job please

I think your wish was granted.

not sure it was http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36351371

bbc.are reporting LvG is on his way.ithink he's had a rough ride,so if that is true let giggs who likes riding go with him.

ITS MOURINHO.

Seems like half the stadium knew he was going before his post match press conference when its reasonably clear he didn't.

Reminds me a little of Martin Jol's sacking. That was disgraceful.

Leaking LvG's demise before the cup had been engraved proves they learned nothing re their handling of Moyes.

Brendan Rogers would have been a better long term option. Mourinho's too impatient/vane to hang around nurturing the academy; He'll orchestraight his own downfall no later than the end of 2018-19.

Where does this leave Giggs?

Maybe time for Giggs to get down to the level of management he actually belongs to, and try out a club in lower leagues to gain experience?

Of course not, he enjoys sitting there without balls enough to whisper into the manager's ears.

He has become a pet or a mascot, based upon his fantastic football PLAYER career.

He probably waits for the same the majority of x-MANU staff and players have done, getting a good club and destroy it, and gain experience that way.