Manchester United

redrus

6 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Which other thread would you end up with a City, Liverpool and Spurs fan the only ones discussing a club which isn't even their own. It's like the Middle East with people who like talking politics, suddenly everyone's a <deleted/> expert.

I'm withholding any comment until the media led *** fest is over.

Its easier to just say....I'm speechless.

• Haha 1

Just now, RickG16 said:

Which other thread would you end up with a City, Liverpool and Spurs fan the only ones discussing a club which isn't even their own. It's like the Middle East with people who like talking politics, suddenly everyone's a <deleted/> expert.

That's the problem kidda too much BS coming out of United and not enough talking on the pitch.

38 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Hey don’t forget me! I’m happy to discuss it and just to help things along we will let you give us a beating this weeend just so everything looks rosy. 

Cant say fairer than that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"If United do decide to sack Mourinho, and in turn pay him £15m, it’s still some way off the Premier League record of £18m. Mourinho received that whopping figure from Chelsea back in 2007, while his compensation was £8.3m after his second spell came to a close. He has made a pretty penny from clubs wanting him to leave!"

See a pattern emerging?

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

"If United do decide to sack Mourinho, and in turn pay him £15m, it’s still some way off the Premier League record of £18m. Mourinho received that whopping figure from Chelsea back in 2007, while his compensation was £8.3m after his second spell came to a close. He has made a pretty penny from clubs wanting him to leave!"

See a pattern emerging?

Yeah it looks like zippy

Just now, BangrakBob said:

Pogba has been stitched up there by the club, how else has that come out? 

Maybe it's a power play by the board to escalate the divisions between players and manager and create the "palpable discord" factor.

They don't give a shiite about the length of his contract the guys lost the plot he's gotta go. 

Gotta be a caretaker up for a few months of steadying the ship. Benitez maybe has a shot.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Maybe it's a power play by the board to escalate the divisions between players and manager and create the "palpable discord" factor.

They don't give a shiite about the length of his contract the guys lost the plot he's gotta go. 

Gotta be a caretaker up for a few months of steadying the ship. Benitez maybe has a shot.

The club has done it to isolate Pogba and back Jose. Make Pogba look the <deleted>. Those cameras are club cameras not Sky or some random phone. That’s been leaked. 

Just now, BangrakBob said:

The club has done it to isolate Pogba and back Jose. Make Pogba look the <deleted>. Those cameras are club cameras not Sky or some random phone. That’s been leaked. 

Would put them in a low bargaining position on a 100m player.  Be better to sack jose and cheaper.

Edited by Rc2702

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

That 100m player is currently being talked about as a 200m player in the media.

I'm saying litrually anyone could walk in there and get that team performing 30% above what we are seeing at present. Wonder what Keane thinks of this. 

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I want to know what Mr Ed has to say about Pogba.....come on let's have your opinion!

Remember all the United supporters that used to post Ronnie ? All gone save for Nev. They got out while the getting was good.????

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, RickG16 said:

We have to discuss because aside of Nev United fans are so lightweight they stop posting when you stop winning.  This is fact as proven on here since Ferguson left.  

53 minutes ago, carmine said:

We have to discuss because aside of Nev United fans are so lightweight they stop posting when you stop winning.  This is fact as proven on here since Ferguson left.  

Yes, I am United til I die, after each setback I move on to the next match.

As for the Pogba incident apparently the boss was not happy with the Instagram pic of Pogba laughing as we was losing, Now it comes out it was posted a hour later than when it was taken which was half way through the game.

2 hours ago, nev said:

As for the Pogba incident apparently the boss was not happy with the Instagram pic of Pogba laughing as we was losing, Now it comes out it was posted a hour later than when it was taken which was half way through the game.

I reckon you should sell Pogba.....too much of a distraction that lad.

2 hours ago, nev said:

The thinking here is that Murinuo suggested Pogba change his hair stylist. Murinuo wanted a bigger red bit to show his commitment.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, petermik said:

Or perhaps trying to have a rational discussion with other non United posters has become virtually impossible.....I see the same issues by the same members turning up now in the City forum....glad to be out of it  :thumbsup:

Dear, dear, dear. So serious. United upset because they are not top dogs anymore. Spare a thought for the Macclesfield Town  fan(s)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, petermik said:

Or perhaps trying to have a rational discussion with other non United posters has become virtually impossible.....I see the same issues by the same members turning up now in the City forum....glad to be out of it  :thumbsup:

Those bladdy Spurs posters and R2D2 trying to wear us all down mate with their incessant nonsense posts...Still, it looks like Rick has got their measure so your thread seems in good hands ????

7 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Dear, dear, dear. So serious. United upset because they are not top dogs anymore. Spare a thought for the Macclesfield Town  fan(s)

Absolutely nothing to do with winning or losing as I have stated on here some time ago..no one club has the divine right to keep on winning,the game itself would become boring...I,ve followed United since the early 60,s and seen the ups and downs.......and will continue to do so come what may....I,ll let the kiddies on here carry on :thumbsup:

• Like 2