Killer Of Aussie Tourist Told To Surrender

Lite Beer

As I stated earlier. We know who you are but we don't have a clue as to your whereabouts.

Arrest warrants issued. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8488877/warrants-issued-for-murder-suspects

This statement from the above link is laughable : "This is really of some concern," the official said. "From now on it get's harder and harder (to make an arrest)."

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone really care about Phuket's tourism on this site? I certainly don't after watching the CCTV video of the woman being violently stabbed. Travellers should go to Vietnam, Vientiane, Laos. Go to Cambodia. Nice places.

I think Phuket is still far more suitable for your average 2-week holidaymaking tourist looking for a cheap package deal in a hotel with western style facilities and lots of fun things to do or see.

Violent crime can happen anywhere and when you consider the vast numbers of tourists visiting Phuket is still rare.

Edited by brewsterbudgen

Phuket Police release sketch of Michelle Smith murder suspect

Phuket Gazette

killer.jpeg

A composite sketch of the man wanted for stabbing Australian Michelle Smith to death. Photo: Courtesy of Kritsada Mueanhawong

PHUKET: -- As the manhunt continues in Phuket for the killers of Australian tourist Michelle Smith, police have released a composite sketch of the prime suspect in the hope that some member of the public can identify him.

Full story: