Thaksin Apologises For Lying; Asia Agrees

george

KFC is even worse my friend. They don't feed you real chicken meat. Did you know that?????? There was an article about it and a legal precedent was put into force which KFC cannot say the word Chicken because it is genetically altered to mass produce them on systematic basis.

Yes those who eat at KFC are indeed eating genitically altered meat!!!!!! If you don't believe me, check it out yourself. Hehehehehehehe. Even I was stunned to find this out a few years back. On TV here they do not even advertise such or ever say the word chicken anymore.

Oh and they don't want the public to really know what you are putting inside your body. It is not only the Governments who cover things up, Corporations do likewise. Money talks the B/S walks. Like I said before it is the system itself, and trying to beat this so called system is like asking for a meteor to drop in and pay us a nice visit. :D:D

Daveyoti :o So today I go Ninja, since KFC might search for me to genitically try to alter me too.!!!!!!! :D:D

Well if all the chicks are culled in Thailand, they might go and start making genetically altered chicks perhaps making them super chicks. If that happens and we eat it, we might become super humans!!!!!!! :D:D

So I will stay as Ninja for now, cause maybe KFC considers me finger licking good. :D

Daveyoti :o

This could be the secret plan of Thaskin >>>>> one never knows what he is thinking on a daily basis. :D

hi'

don't worry Axel .. I'm just in france for acouple of weeks, I come next week :o

I just worry for my family...

but, I'll be back on 10th :D

see you all soon

I just have a kinda temporary connection, can't abuse of it too much :D

francois

news here are not that good :D

thailand is seen as a bad boy, and the pm as a fool who don't see further than his own pride ... (seen in newspaper ... )

they also consider him as dangerous, last example is the primary reaction to

the bird-flu crisis ...

as we guessed before, he has a big power but unable to control it ...

in fact this could be dangerous for the country ...

a little reflect of recent writing in newspaper regarding the new health crisis ...

sad to see :D

Franco, I saw the very same thing in the Chicago Tribune here about Thaskin being a danger to thailand and to the people there. However, the fact remains he has tremendous power and it is from the way things have been going the last 6 months not very good in the eyes to the people both in Thailand and to the World.

REFERENCES TO THE ROYAL FAMILY ARE DELETED

Edited by dr_Pat_Pong

"HE" SAID ...2004 WILL BE A GOLDEN YEAR!

far from his dream, nightmare is coming, if not here yet !

just a wish :D

Thai people becoming a little more aware about politics, so they can see and decide by themself who they have to vote for ...

but it's just a wish .... :o

francois

EU furious over Thai government's bird flu 'cover-up'

BANGKOK: The European Union (EU) has blasted Thailand for covering up the bird flu outbreak and misleading its consumer protection commissioner David Byrne during a visit here last month, press reports say.

The Nation newspaper said Byrne's head of cabinet Martin Power summoned Thailand's ambassador to the EU Surapong Posayanond on January 29 to rap him for embarrassing the commissioner.

After meetings with Thai ministers here Byrne said the EU was "satisfied there is no evidence of any bird flu in Thailand", only to have the government confirm a massive outbreak three days later.

"It was disgraceful that the Thai government misinformed the comissioner, who directly oversees health and consumer protection," Power told the ambassador, according to a diplomatic cable cited by The Nation.

"The commissioner has lost his long-held confidence in the Thai government," said the cable sent from Thailand's embassy in Brussels to the foreign ministry in Bangkok.

Power also reportedly said that Byrne had been heavily criticised by the European media for naively trusting Thai authorities.

The EU has already complained about Thailand's lack of transparency in dealing with bird flu, particularly after Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra admitted the government suspected the outbreak but kept quiet for fear of causing panic.

Byrne's spokeswoman Beate Gminder said late last month that an EU ban on Thai chicken, which has helped devastate the kingdom's 1.2 billion dollar poultry exporting industry, could be lengthy.

"Given the unfolding of events in Thailand last week, the admission by the Thai prime minister that things were not as the public was led to believe, an independent verification of these measures and its impact in Thailand will have to take place," she said in unusually frank remarks.

"In these circumstances... of non-transparency... a complete reliance on Thai assurances does not seem to be the best way to go forward."

On Tuesday the EU extended the ban for six months to August 15, saying it wanted to make sure there was no risk of transmission through eating poultry products.

The Nation said Agriculture Minister Somsak Thepsuthin sent a letter to Byrne last week explaining the government had not intended to cover up the outbreak, and that bird flu was not confirmed here earlier because officials dealing with it were inexperienced.

The government has admitted publicly that it "screwed up" in its handling of the bird flu crisis, which has killed at least five people here, but that inefficiency on the part of government agencies was to blame.

Another nine countries have been hit by bird flu

- AFP 2004-02-05

KFC is even worse my friend.  They don't feed you real chicken meat.  Did you know that??????  There was an article about it and a legal precedent was put into force which KFC cannot say the word Chicken because it is genetically altered to mass produce them on systematic basis.

Sorry but this story is an urban myth. Read about it at:

Tastes Like Chicken

this kinda PM won't stand one more week in any european country!

they would "resign" him asap .... :o

shame to be on the same side than him .. too ugly to show, some kinda Thai LePen(french nightmare extrem-right) ... yop, they would do all what they can to get rid of him ...

strange democracy in Thailand :D

questions: will he resist to this storm and be re-elected?

Do Thai people still trust him?

francois

really, can we trust any information like this?

and who need to eat this junk food when market is full of healthy food?

hoax or not, I have no trust for these fast-food stuffs :o

who tried the new thai-pizza style, chilli and bamboo worm? :D

francois

Ovenman, yea I know about that site. This is KFC's attempt to cover up the real shindig. In reality, I know of one person directly with KFC, and works with them and this person showed me the real scoop of the loop privately one evening a few years back. Even showed me the court case that was against KFC in part.

In this meeting he also showed me where they are doing this and how it was being done, WITH PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!! and verifiable proof.

Now you might asked yourself why this person would show me this, because this person has been a long time friend of mine, and we trust each other, and I confronted him at that time asking what is the truth to all of the uproar.

Up to you if you don't believe me, but that chicken is genetically altered and the meat is made to almost taste the same.

How about this. If you can find a safe chicken if you are in Thailand, imported from USA, knowing it from a legit source, buy that and cook it. Then get some KFC and bring it with you. Taste the real chicken vs KFC's chicken and honestly you will know the difference between them two. The meat obviously will be completely different. That is why KFC throws so much spices in their meat to make sure you cannot detect the difference.

I will rest my case on that basis alone.

Daveyoti

Francois,

Remember diamonds from Central African Republic and Giscard, HIV tainted blood and Fabius, now Juppe, also the Belgian politicians with the pedo scandals, not even to mention Andreotti in Italy, politicians are all the same, Thaksin will still be there. ( unless he gets the Andreotti solution!)