Emporium Coming To Hua Hin

hhfarang

I don't think Hua Hin is getting an Emporium. About the Hua Hin project that article says:

"The Mall Hua Hin will be a mixed-use complex with retail space between 80,000-100,000 square metres. It will comprise The Mall department store, a retail plaza, a financial services area, entertainment anchors, international fashion brand name stores and a five-star hotel."

Regarding a new branch of Emporium, the article says:

"Apart from The Mall Hua Hin, the company also plans to open a second branch of The Emporium opposite the current location on Sukhumvit Road in 2014."

Huh? There will be two Emporiums (Emporia?) across the street from each other in Bangkok?

The article does state that it is opposite the current location, so isnt going to be Hua Hin. Interesting to see that Prachuap/Hua Hin had 2 million visitors whereas Phet had double at 4 Million.....of course these would be predominatly Thai visiting Cha am, Samran etc and school/college trips to Kang Krachan.

The article does state that it is opposite the current location, so isnt going to be Hua Hin. Interesting to see that Prachuap/Hua Hin had 2 million visitors whereas Phet had double at 4 Million.....of course these would be predominatly Thai visiting Cha am, Samran etc and school/college trips to Kang Krachan.

it is in hua hin mate, according to the article......

"The venture requires an investment of 5 billion baht to develop the retail project, which is located on a 20-rai plot on Phetkasem Road opposite Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort and close to Hua Hin Market Village."

just at the bottom of my street..... happy days..... best hide the credit card from the mrs though.....

"The venture requires an investment of 5 billion baht to develop the retail project, which is located on a 20-rai plot on Phetkasem Road opposite Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort and close to Hua Hin Market Village."

just at the bottom of my street..... happy days..... best hide the credit card from the mrs though.....

One person on another HH forum got it wrong. Came here because, given the reputation of TV posters, I knew more would prove they were poor readers. I'm disappointed only 2 of you concluded an Emporium is coming to HH.

One person on another HH forum got it wrong. Came here because, given the reputation of TV posters, I knew more would prove they were poor readers. I'm disappointed only 2 of you concluded an Emporium is coming to HH.

I read it as there will be a shopping mall in Hua Hin, not named Emporium along with this the group will be building a 2nd Emporium in Sukhumvit....not sure who has the poorest reading really.

• Like 2