Thai Visa Brigades

The "Pattaya has too many ladyboys" Brigade.

The "Pattaya has too many Russians" Brigade.

The "Pattaya isn't in Thailand" Brigade.

The "Pattaya has lousy Mexican food" Brigade.

Very pleased to see you didn't include The "Pattaya has too many Chinese Tourists" Brigade.

• Like 1

The I got Free Insurance and Bin Liner on My Truck Brigade.. Then we have the " HowTo Import a Lambo, How Much Mob ?.". Sent From My Moped outside 7/11. My Ranger fell in a Puddle.w00t.gif

.................Brigade..............................smile.png

The "Where did my post go.?....thank god it was deleted cos I was rat-assed" brigade

The "welcome back plopmeister Brigade" ... their numbers may only be counted on one hand ... but I am the richer for you to be back.

• Like 1

The "Where did my post go.?....thank god it was deleted cos I was rat-assed" brigade

The "welcome back plopmeister Brigade" ... their numbers may only be counted on one hand ... but I am the richer for you to be back.

The " Why did Trevor Jesty never play test cricket for England cos he changed my outlook on the game in Bournemouth on a Sunday afternoon in '72" brigade!!!

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I just Love My Life of Rustic Isolation here in Issan. Brigade. Later if you follow the Hermits Posts, he grandly informs you he can be in Ubon Rat in 30 Mins on his Thailand Put Put.cheesy.gif

The "Ive got divorced from ANOTHER Thai wife" brigade!! annoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif

Or any wife.................... sorry ladies..................smile.png I am at number...................w00t.gif

I am sure this is an elite brigade..

" My first Thai wife wants me back even though I am a fat, old, drunken, pauper with an intellect of gnat so she has nothing to gain but everything to lose" brigade.......

The "Ive got divorced from ANOTHER Thai wife" brigade!! annoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif

Or any wife.................... sorry ladies..................smile.png I am at number...................w00t.gif

I am sure this is an elite brigade..

" My first Thai wife wants me back even though I am a fat, old, drunken, pauper with an intellect of gnat so she has nothing to gain but everything to lose" brigade.......

The ''I just hate you ''rich'' farang''............Brigade...............(me).........whistling.gif ..........smile.png